exdollofficial.com

DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS doll inside skeletal system pictures, Movable range

Post by GirlsGang »

I got a DS145- body this week and I had ordered stiff joints.
To my taste, the only real stiff joints are the shoulders and the spine (right shoulder trains your muscles), hip joints just hold the weight of the (straight) leg.
DS told me, that is for safety reasons not to break anything and many customers complained about joints being too stiff.
Just my recent experience with joints.
I have the impression that they once again softened the silicone, it feels incredible real :thumbs_up:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

why not use aluminum to reduce weight ?

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

Ephebo wrote:why not use aluminum to reduce weight ?
Making aluminum joints would be the expensive part, plus a lot harder to get good welds.

As a lifelong metal worker, I do see one improvement that would only cost a few bucks, adding nylon locknuts would "tune in" joint movement", and you'd only have a slight loosening over the life of the doll.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Thanks for sharing those pics though you might further the discussion Along by including how you buffer those rough pointy Jagged metal edges with medical gauze which lasts long enough to make it to its destination only to destroy the tpe material outside of it. As far as these dolls are concerned Beauty truly is only skin deep and I suppose if you don't ever move them out of their molded position you're good to go, but don't expect to move these joints without tearing them up rather quickly.
Aluminum framing with some sanding and polishing and some type of insulating buffer other than cotton gauze between the TPe in the skeletal system might make it last longer.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I love the pose ability that these things have, very human-like indeed however what's the point if it's going to tear up f it's the most important part of the package which would be the exterior.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Ds are silicone lady dolls. The skeleton of the full size ds doll are some of the best in the eastern silicone market.
If your lady doll is tpe you may need to post in a different section as ds only produce silicone dolls.
I do not believe aluminum joints make for a great solution. These fail too much for my taste in other dolls made in china.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

#1 - I really love these pictures. Each time I pose my DS dolls I put these picture up as a reference. It really helps me understand how to pose her without damaging her.

#2 - Question for DS - .. what is the WEIGHT of a DS163 skeleton. How much of my dolls weight is weight of the skeleton itself? This is just more curiosity than anything else. But would be nice to know.

My_World92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by My_World92 »

Excellent system

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I take it the fingers are just metal wires?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes but more than that to prevent finger pokes such as suffered by other brands

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

flying42

Post by flying42 »

Obviously an add on, hands are missing from the picture, yet quite possibly we are looking at the most well designed skeletal frame on the market, if RD is keeping mum on this, although I can't believe there are no photos of a "stripped" RD anywhere. They could benefit greatly from the positive marketing since Abyss has moved on to animatronics, and they are now very up front about components, service, and innovations. I do remember a female artist that took a RD, which was custom made to look like her, on a public tour, and then horribly chopped the doll apart and reformed her into an orca whale, using silicone paint to finish. Seriously. I can't be sure if the skeleton was fully revealed, trying to blot out the trauma. Anyway, back to DS...

This skeleton's range of movement and durability has been shown quite a few times here on the forum, and there probably is nothing to improve on except the hands. Adding a strong wrist and jointed finger type, whether gooseneck metal or plastic for silicone dolls, ball socket or universal connectors, barbie knees, ANYTHING but cheap wires is what the market is missing. Until then... :glou:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

One thing I would consider an improvement that maybe we haven't thought about much : range of motion.

I can say with some certainty that most of the real women I've slept with are more flexible than my DS. It hurts the realism, if only a little.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

This is a very interesting topic!

I only really considered a WM doll untill i looked into skeletal designs and then DS came up.

Now im torn between the two brands. Choosing is hard lol!

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Doll Sweet wrote:Hi, this is the bones and joints inside our DS doll.

thay make of steel tube and mechanical parts.

it is very strong and flexible, it can pose almost human can do.

and I draw some pictues about move rage for reference.

( picture is 132cm doll bones, other size doll use same structure and material, but in different size and thickness )
Is this really the limit of the allowable movement? If so , no wonder mine has ripped arm pits if the diagram pics didn’t attach they are on the first page.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Are the fingers pure silicone without an inner skeleton?

INFORMATIONS