exdollofficial.com

Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

Post by brigittes hubbie »

:haha4: Ally is remarkable!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Hello TDF

You are all such kind people. I am overwhelmed at the lovely things you say about me just.........well, being me.

Thank you

Day 3

The 3rd day was great. I was fairly relaxed after how the day before had gone. Sure enough, as soon as we started shooting, my whole body starts to tingle. But this time I wasn't feeling self concious about it. I knew that DudeMan understood how it made me feel and he just made me feel that was normal and I was able to just be me. Err, there was that point when I had to pee, but even then he was like "you gotta do what you gotta do." Before he turned round, I really didn't want him to see me peeing, but all of a sudden I'm squatting and he was looking at me doing it.
Allys Trip Dams_075_OOPS TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_075_OOPS TDF.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2815 times
The look on his face was priceless. I'm not sure if I should feel like this, but it excited me, .........a lot .........to have him watch me pee.

After my, err, forced accident, he said we should move on. The next dam was much nicer and there were less other people. Each pose I did, he would get some shots, then I would mess with him by showing him my panties, just as he would take a shot. It made him laugh, so I started to say things like........

"You want some of this"
Allys Trip Dams_194 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_194 TDF.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2815 times
"Cum feel how smooth this is"
Allys Trip Dams_183 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_183 TDF.JPG (553.32 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
"Here's one for the boys at TDF"
Allys Trip Dams_285 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_285 TDF.JPG (509.02 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
I could see it excited him as much as me. It stuck out a mile.

The last few pics that day, I was bent over looking at a brass plaque that showed what you could see from the lookout. I couldn't resist pulling my dress up at the back to flash my butt at him.
Allys Trip Dams_395 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_395 TDF.JPG (651.01 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
Allys Trip Dams_411 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_411 TDF.JPG (753.77 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
Allys Trip Dams_402 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_402 TDF.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 2815 times
I made a few comments to him, but I think it back fired on me, especially when he hugged me. I could feel how hard he was and all I could think about was how badly I wanted him to pull down my panties and take me from behind.
Allys Trip Dams_438 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip Dams_438 TDF.JPG (376.86 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
Sorry if that sounds a little rude, but that is how I felt at the time at the time.

I can't believe a man, this man, turns me on so much. I've NEVER fanstasized about a man's penis before. Although, I don't think it's the penis that turns me on, it's the man that is attached to the penis. I love how it makes me feel, to make him feel how I do.......... Mutual respect.

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

MaDeeSab wrote: G'day Hanna

Me and the other girls have been leavin this thread to Ally an DudeMan being their thing an all, but I saw your post an thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in.

Strewth girl, your starting to sound like a fair dinkum aussie shiela. Good onya luv, that's a real cracker.

Hooroo
MaDee
Well thank you MaDeeSab, Mondoon has been showing me a dictionary of Aussie sayings. Ha ha some of them are really funny to a pommie like me. Well I'm really Japanese but I'm learning to be a pommie. Lovely to hear from you again it looks like your sister Ally is in the spotlight at the moment. Well next time DudeMan goes walkabout watching the bush telly jump on the computer and post some pictures.

Hope to see you soon
Hooroo
Hanna

Ally my lovely friend.
I can't believe DudeMan has posted the picture of you going to the Dunny again. He's a monkey.
It was lovely to see day 3 of your photoshoot. It really does look as dry as a dingo's donger out there. Beautiful sunshine and perfect for another day out with the DudeMan.
I saw you teasing him with your panties ha ha you little temptress. And then flashing your bum at him. You've got to have a bit of naughty fun on these long days out. It makes the day.
Well I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon for day 4. I do so love to see you it's beauty.
Thanks to DudeMan for showing your pictures.

See you soon my lovely friend

Big hugs and kisses XXX
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Hey Allygirl,

You look radiantly beautiful as always. I gotta say you have some cute panties. :wink: Although I am surprised you still had them on by the end of the day. I would personally have had a bit more naughty fun with Karpos. Although, I guess for you still trying to understand your feelings and yearnings for DM, that it isn't surprising you still were a bit shier than I would have been.
Ally+ wrote:I can't believe a man, this man, turns me on so much. I've NEVER fanstasized about a man's penis before. Although, I don't think it's the penis that turns me on, it's the man that is attached to the penis. I love how it makes me feel, to make him feel how I do.......... Mutual respect.
You are starting to get it love. :D Like you I am primarily into girls but there was just something so special about my Karpos. I fell in love with the soul inside the body. Once I had that love the matter of what plumbing he had didn't matter. 8) As a matter of fact, in all 4000+ years of my existence Karpos is the only male I have ever shared my bed with, yet each night (or morning, or afternoon,...) there is no place I'd rather be than in his arms bound to each other in passion.

Take care sweetie,
Hugs and Kisses,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Hanna wrote: Ally my lovely friend.
I can't believe DudeMan has posted the picture of you going to the Dunny again. He's a monkey.
It was lovely to see day 3 of your photoshoot. It really does look as dry as a dingo's donger out there. Beautiful sunshine and perfect for another day out with the DudeMan.
I saw you teasing him with your panties ha ha you little temptress. And then flashing your bum at him. You've got to have a bit of naughty fun on these long days out. It makes the day.
Well I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon for day 4. I do so love to see you it's beauty.
Thanks to DudeMan for showing your pictures.

See you soon my lovely friend

Big hugs and kisses XXX
Hi Hanna

I actually posted that 2nd pic of me err.......you know. He had 2 different ones and I do see the funny side. It fit into my little story I was telling in that post so, yeah. But your right, he is a NAUGHTY monkey, but in a good way.

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Vanima wrote:Hey Allygirl,

You look radiantly beautiful as always. I gotta say you have some cute panties. :wink: Although I am surprised you still had them on by the end of the day. I would personally have had a bit more naughty fun with Karpos. Although, I guess for you still trying to understand your feelings and yearnings for DM, that it isn't surprising you still were a bit shier than I would have been.
Ally+ wrote:I can't believe a man, this man, turns me on so much. I've NEVER fanstasized about a man's penis before. Although, I don't think it's the penis that turns me on, it's the man that is attached to the penis. I love how it makes me feel, to make him feel how I do.......... Mutual respect.
You are starting to get it love. :D Like you I am primarily into girls but there was just something so special about my Karpos. I fell in love with the soul inside the body. Once I had that love the matter of what plumbing he had didn't matter. 8) As a matter of fact, in all 4000+ years of my existence Karpos is the only male I have ever shared my bed with, yet each night (or morning, or afternoon,...) there is no place I'd rather be than in his arms bound to each other in passion.

Take care sweetie,
Hugs and Kisses,
Vani
Hi Vani

Thank you for saying such nice comments. This past week everyone has been so kind.

DM sure likes those panties and they were a good way to help me relax that day. I do love him, but my heart really has been given to MaDee. She means the world to me. No man has ever caught my eye like DM has and we do have lots of fun :whistle: but you have to remember he is Dees Man and we all know that. I wouldn't want to change the way things are here. I know I am perfectly happy.

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

G'day TDFnation (as MaDee would say)

All 4 of us girls at DM's house get on with DM for different reasons.

For me it's the way he makes me feel when he photographs me and we both love to do that. It has become our connection.

Dee, well the two of them truly are in love. I think it's because they are so alike in the way they are both kind of geeky and quiet and think about everything way too deeply.

My sister Nikki is a lot like Dee in that she has a quiet innocent personality, but like DM when they drink this loud adventurous person rises out of them.

As for MaDee. Well she is a childhood friend of my kid sister who was always a pain in my butt when we were younger but as stolen my heart now we have grown up.

Well I've grown up. MaDee and DM spent several hours sitting at the computer making this video giggling like a couple kids looking at their first Playboy mag. At first they were worried (for about 2 seconds) that I might not like it, but like both Dee & Nikki , I just shook my head and laughed at MaDee and DM and told them they should grow up. A couple of "naughty monkeys" as Hanna would say.

Don't tell them, but I do think it is quite funny.

Just to prove to them I didn't mind I said I would post it. But did you really have to put those 2 photoshopped pics at the end. And what's with the Video thumbnail.......Ugh!

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Wow sweetie you are now a bonafide movie star. Congratulations. :mrgreen:

Love,
Vani
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Ally!!

Day 3 pics are AWESOME!! You are a fun bad girl!! You and DudeMan make a great couple ... you guys have great times together and aren't afraid to show it! Luvya Grrl!!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Ally, I already posted on your video, I just love it. You are amazing and we all understand how much you love Dees Man and how much he loves you. And we all love your PPDP´s.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mia Okinawa »

Hi Ally,
I wish this story never ends, so wonderful to join TDF and to follow your photo trip.
I love the your peeing pic, hehe. Your polka dot panty looks so sexy :P How DM could rest so calm with the cam?
Great vid, that's a nice shooting location for hot panty girls :thumbs_up:

All the best,

Mia

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Simply:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Ally & DM: your photos, your video's: one of the most exciting stories seen on TDF!!

Guy

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Vanima wrote:Wow sweetie you are now a bonafide movie star. Congratulations. :mrgreen:

Love,
Vani
Thanks Vani

That's all MaDee's work. DM shoots the video then she works her magic on the computer. I just sit there looking pretty. It's lots of fun to see when it's done.

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Ally!!

Day 3 pics are AWESOME!! You are a fun bad girl!! You and DudeMan make a great couple ... you guys have great times together and aren't afraid to show it! Luvya Grrl!!

Cheers,
Von
Thank you Von

It sure was a fun day and I got DM pretty worked up. We fixed that when we got home but I don't think those pics are allowed here :whistle:

Love
Ally

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Ally+ wrote: Thanks Vani

That's all MaDee's work. DM shoots the video then she works her magic on the computer. I just sit there looking pretty. It's lots of fun to see when it's done.

Love
Ally
Hey,

Don't discount the difficulty in looking pretty. :D It is often something I have to work very hard to achieve. :x

Then again you are such a beautiful woman that perhaps it is easy for you. :angel:

Take care sweetie, I am looking forward to your next adventure.
-V
Elven High Mage

INFORMATIONS