exdollofficial.com

About DS heads with open mouths...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

About DS heads with open mouths...

Post by ZanderJ »

Can we make them shut up !?

... :whistle:

More seriously, I'd like to know how their mouth works.

Is there any articulation to "pose" the mouth in a specific way ?

If not, can the mouth hold some custom opening ? Or does it come back to its initial position ?

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: About DS heads with open mouths...

Post by jiayi »

Hi Zander,
There is no structure in the DS mouth. It can move, but returns to its molded position. The tongue is removable, and can be placed in various positions. See my avatar. :)
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Some time ago I posted about inserting magnets between roof of mouth and under the chin to either attract or repel. Perhaps this was inspiration for a DS post subsequently about building a robotic head! I hope that perhaps my little ideas are inspiration.

However, with the new soft silicone and even small N45 magnets this might be possible

However, changing light, angle and focal length lens can make all the difference to give her different expressions.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

jiayi wrote:Hi Zander,
There is no structure in the DS mouth. It can move, but returns to its molded position. The tongue is removable, and can be placed in various positions. See my avatar. :)
Jiayi
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure 100%.
I think it has some advantages, especially for kissing.
haremlover wrote:Some time ago I posted about inserting magnets between roof of mouth and under the chin to either attract or repel. Perhaps this was inspiration for a DS post subsequently about building a robotic head! I hope that perhaps my little ideas are inspiration.
Hey! That's a really interesting and -i think- doable idea ! I'll see by myself if i can do something about it.
haremlover wrote:However, changing light, angle and focal length lens can make all the difference to give her different expressions.
Yeah i saw that in most of the pics i watched. I was often really surprised about how the same model can look so different by just how you look at her.

Btw, thanks for the time taken answering me :D
Zander.

INFORMATIONS