exdollofficial.com

Don't throw her away! Looking for 145 standard ds doll body.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Don't throw her away! Looking for 145 standard ds doll body.

Post by samara78 »

If you have a standard orsmall bust ds doll body please consider shipping to me before you toss her out. Extreme damage of any kind is ok as long as you have most of the parts.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Don't throw her away! Looking for 145 standard ds doll b

Post by samara78 »

Willing to trade for other types of dolls as well
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Any ds doll would be good.

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

A 145- body, without head, because I have changed Melissande's one and kept her head.
But we it is in France.
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

wknder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wknder »

I have a 145 (standard breast), hanging kit, long brown wig, Ruby head. Never used, 2 years old, kept nice and clean, (short story- Injured after order, too big/heavy). Willing to trade for smaller, lighter doll, (or we can work something out).

wknder
(southeast US)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thanks giys for the notes. Very interested in your offers.
Sent you all p.m"s already. Hope to here back.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Interested in other ds dolls as well

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mestrai4286 »

Hi, I recently bought a 145 minus with a Ruby head. I usually lurk around here so this account is new. I can't send you PM's yet but I did add you to my friends list.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

mestrai4286 wrote:Hi, I recently bought a 145 minus with a Ruby head. I usually lurk around here so this account is new. I can't send you PM's yet but I did add you to my friends list.
Hello there. 4 more posts and we can chat more.
Looking for giveaway dolls that i can pay shipping on. Looking for the larger sizes now too.

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mestrai4286 »

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were buying dolls as used. I saw the thread title and zoomed straight to the part where someone was looking for a 145. I didn't realize you were looking to repair damaged dolls.
No, she's in pretty good condition but I was looking for another member who might appreciate her more than I would. Sorry for bringing it up. Just goes to show I could lurk for months and still not realize this site had a buy/sell subforum :oops:

INFORMATIONS