www.beautiful-dolls.com

First doll is on the way

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll is on the way

Post by PW_ »

Hello all!
I've been on the fence about dolls for a long time, most I've seen so far fall deep into uncanny valley for me. So I used regular sex toys, which is a lot cheaper too, occasionally stuffing one in a filled up old pair of jeans for that slightly realer having-sex-feel.
The only thing I really miss about a real relationship, is having someone to snuggle up to at night, so after some browsing a few weeks ago, I came across (harhar) the Meiki Plush. Sadly, it was sold out everywhere. Then, on an imageboard I frequent, there was a thread about dolls, and I was once more intrigued. I asked some questions about the Meiki Plush, and someone pointed me in the direction of the fabric dolls from Beautiful Dolls. I wasn't convinced at first, especially considering the price, but after reading some more, and discovering this forum with all the pictures, I was quickly convinced that this was exactly what I am looking for: anime like, thicc, soft & cuddly.
So I contacted Joy with some questions (amazing customer service so far!!), and a few days ago I placed an order for a Dagmar model, because she has the widest hips :wink: :thumbs_up: I like big butts and I can not lie~
Now, the wait begins, I've been spending every evening so far browsing pictures, it's gonna be a long month, haha. Can't wait to just fall asleep with her.
I already ordered some clothing items, I hope they'll fit, because it's difficult matching the height with the hip and breast sizes. But I don't mind some tightness, & muffintops are a turnon for me ;)
All this for €20! Gotta love AliExpress:
Anyways, thanks for reading, and I will surely post some photos when it all arrives!
Friendly greetings,
PW

bharley0069
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First doll is on the way

Post by bharley0069 »

Congrats on your first doll. :) I will be doing the same next month. :)

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

[EXCITEMENT INTENSIFIES]
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped Out

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I hope we will see a lot of photos once it arrives :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

She arrived, and what a wonder she is! I'm a bit sad that the wig I ordered didn't come with it (I'm sure Joy will assist me on getting that fixed), so I won't be posting pictures just yet, because with the generic wig, while cute, she isn't what I envisioned just yet.
But that won't stop me from having fun with her ;D I just got back home, all I did yet was unpack her, so I'll be having fun with some outfits and then spend the first night together!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

PW_ wrote:She arrived, and what a wonder she is! I'm a bit sad that the wig I ordered didn't come with it (I'm sure Joy will assist me on getting that fixed), so I won't be posting pictures just yet, because with the generic wig, while cute, she isn't what I envisioned just yet.
But that won't stop me from having fun with her ;D I just got back home, all I did yet was unpack her, so I'll be having fun with some outfits and then spend the first night together!
I apologize. Of course, we will fix this issue! :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

Many thanks, I look forward to it.
Sneak peak with the regular wig:
Attachments
IMG_20171023_173758.jpg
IMG_20171023_173758.jpg (37.92 KiB) Viewed 3136 times

jace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jace »

Congrats on your first doll!

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats on getting a anime fabric dolls they are a lot of fun and hope to see pics of her soon!!!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

So, she arrived a while back, but the wrong (black) wig was delivered, and the replacement (red) then got lost in transport so I had to wait a bit longer.

I am super happy with the overall shopping experience, Joy is a Joy to work with ;), fast & very helpful replies to all my questions, many thanks for that!

As for the doll itself, it is superb, especially considering the price. Very soft, not too heavy, easy to pose, and with the customizable eyes it can be made to look just the way you like it. I did wish I got bigger boobs, I chose the medium "D" size, and they are fun indeed, but I would've been okay with a bit more. I must say though, they don't feel remotely like real boobs, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying them :wink:

The wide hips are a big plus for me, it's just the way I like it. Very fun to grab or spoon, and doggystyle is just heavenly :mrgreen:
The fabric feels nice, and is holding up really well so far, no color bleeding or damage. I like to keep her dressed most of the time though, that probably helps in keeping it clean.

I did manage to sortof dislocate one knee, when it bends it looks ok, but if I straighten the leg it seems to twist inwards a bit, so I can't stand her up anymore. Not a big problem for me though, I don't pose her that often, she is sitting down most of the time.

The insert is pretty great also, has both a vaginal and anal opening, I did not expect that. Wrapping it in clingwrap makes it a lot easier to insert it into the doll, thanks to whoever it was that posted that great tip! "Sex" (it's not really masturbation, and not really sex, imho) is fantastic, a lot better than masturbation, no regrets there. Cleanup is easy too, just pop out the insert and rinse it out. It's holding up just fine, with no funny smells.

Overall, I can really recommend it! Relatively cheap, great size, and easy to maintain. Top product!
Attachments
IMG_20171226_160455.jpg
IMG_20171226_160455.jpg (40.43 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
IMG_20171226_155007.jpg
IMG_20171226_155007.jpg (84.43 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
IMG_20171226_153459.jpg
IMG_20171226_153459.jpg (46.82 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
IMG_20171220_175659.jpg
IMG_20171220_175659.jpg (53.03 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
IMG_20171114_235605.jpg
IMG_20171114_235605.jpg (74.85 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
IMG_20171023_173758.jpg