www.beautiful-dolls.com

140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 140 cm fabric doll with realistic head

Post by leonp »

In my opinion, for sexy photographs the only part of the doll model's anatomy that needs to be shown in detail is her face. The rest of her body, as long as it is of pleasing shape, does not need to be shown in detail (unless you are into Suze Randall style extreme close-ups of private parts, which I am not). So my Happy Doll fabric doll suits my purposes very well. Her real limitation as a model is her simple skeleton. There are some poses that she just can't do. Her spine bends during play but is not jointed so she can't hold a bent posture for a photograph: she can't be photographed with her lower back arched and her buttocks sticking out, and she can't be photographed in the decubitus (reclining Buddha) position (on her side with her upper body raised and supported by her elbow). Her hips do not rotate, so she can't sit cross-legged. He ankles are fixed at 90 degrees, so she can't extend her ankle to point her toes down. The better quality TPE and silicone dolls can do these sexy poses: look at Mizuwali's photographs of the Doll House 168 and Piper Doll models. But I appreciate what my doll can do and I'm happy to have her. Her light weight and warm soft low-maintenance body are awesome.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

JackieTreehorn wrote:
I don't know... I mean up close it's probably more evident, but I think those pictures of... I'm not sure what her name is, but the doll in this thread, are pretty impressive. She's quite photogenic! I realize other dolls are even more realistic, but I don't know if I'd quite call it a nose dive in quality. And you don't have to wrench and wrangle her around to get her to pose for you. It's said photography with heavier dolls is quite the workout.
The lower weights of the plushy dolls certainly is their advantage. But the details I am mainly referring to is the neckline area as that is what I am mainly attracted to on a woman. I do have a collarbone fetish and I like the details in the neck area. Many of the fabric dolls I have seen don't even have collarbones!
I haven't found heat to be a real problem with my Teddy Babe. That said I have air conditioning, and try to keep it around 60 for sleeping; so I might be singing a different tune if I had to weather the hot ... weather.
Oh wow! You really keep it cool! I have mine set at 73 degrees. I am a bit on the heavyset side and more often than not, I have to kick off the sheets in the summer to stay cool. These Teddy Babe's are big pillows and I am sure they can really warm you up! However, the temperature here has been going down of late and last night it got down into the 40's (outside). I was sleeping alone too, so I sure could have used a Teddy Babe last night!
If you don't... well, although I have central air in the whole house now, for years I got by with just a window unit in the bedroom. Dollar for dollar it's one of the greatest quality of life improvements for the money. Doesn't cost a lot, but makes life so much more comfortable. Even if you don't have a doll. For sure though cuddling with a real girl creates more heat yet.
Yes, especially if that girl gives off hot flashes.
If you are stuck sleeping in the heat a Teddy Babe (or any doll really, but maybe especially fabric) might get a little warm. They're kinda nice in the winter though! It gets pretty cold where I live, and I'm known to be a little scotch with the heat. This year, as it's only October, I haven't fired it up yet, and it got down to 55 (probably less in the middle of the night as I don't exactly usually get up with the sun) in the house a couple of nights so far.
This was like I was saying above with how it got cold last night.
I told her we might have to cuddle extra close to stay warm, haha. Maybe I'll see how cold we can go this year before I fire up the furnace. I've always liked it good and cold for sleeping anyway.
I like it cold too, but have my limits. If it goes below 60 in the house, then I get cold.
That's another nice thing about dolls; they don't mind if it's a little chilly. Just about every other girl who's been to my place in the winter is constantly complaining.
Dolls don't complain about a lot of things. That is one of their built in beauties!
Also, about the staining, I did get some black dye on my Teddy Babe once. It was sloppiness on my part (I never realized there was a black inside liner and she wore it for quite awhile before I noticed), but it did come out with some Resolve carpet cleaner. If she was just sitting around looking pretty I suspect I wouldn't have even had any staining, but I suppose every night when we'd go to sleep all cuddled up I was squeezing and rubbing her clothes into her skin (the garment in question she was wearing under her pajamas; her usual routine is she wears her pajamas most of the time and then usually has something kinda sexy underneath them). I think what makes it so hard with TPE, and to a maybe somewhat lesser degree silicone, is that the dye dissolves and gets kinda inside the material, making it both transfer much easier and also a real fucker to get out again. I'm not sure if Happy Dolls are more or less prone to staining than a Teddy Babe, but I'm pretty confident they're not nearly as fussy as a TPE doll where you want to wash things a ton of times and then still maybe not leave it on too long. So while it's possible to get dye transfer, it's not super touchy like other dolls are- and if you do fuck up it's fairly simple to fix.
This was one thing that I found was very off putting about Silicone and TPE dolls when I found out I couldn't put ANY piece of clothing on them as I would want to. It does make me wonder if a doll with tanned (or black) skin would be better. So it seems that fabric dolls don't stain as easily then.

Thanks for the input!

leonp wrote:In my opinion, for sexy photographs the only part of the doll model's anatomy that needs to be shown in detail is her face. The rest of her body, as long as it is of pleasing shape, does not need to be shown in detail (unless you are into Suze Randall style extreme close-ups of private parts, which I am not).
I am not into nude photography either and for the most part as long as the legs have a nice taper to them for both the thighs and lower legs, I am good. But the area in question is the neckline. As I mentioned above...fabric dolls are lacking in this area...no collarbones!
So my Happy Doll fabric doll suits my purposes very well. Her real limitation as a model is her simple skeleton. There are some poses that she just can't do. Her spine bends during play but is not jointed so she can't hold a bent posture for a photograph: she can't be photographed with her lower back arched and her buttocks sticking out, and she can't be photographed in the decubitus (reclining Buddha) position (on her side with her upper body raised and supported by her elbow). Her hips do not rotate, so she can't sit cross-legged. He ankles are fixed at 90 degrees, so she can't extend her ankle to point her toes down. The better quality TPE and silicone dolls can do these sexy poses: look at Mizuwali's photographs of the Doll House 168 and Piper Doll models. But I appreciate what my doll can do and I'm happy to have her. Her light weight and warm soft low-maintenance body are awesome.
I am still not sure which way I am going to go here. I am still very much leaning towards a silicone doll, but the fabric dolls, especially the one with the silicone head certainly looks promising!

Diaval

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

I have decided to name my doll "Reiko" because I think of her as my anime girl. I love her face: her beautiful realistic eyes and her anime-style small sharp nose, high cheekbones, pointed chin, and small mouth, all super cute! I have had her for about five months, but during the first two months I was very busy so I didn't do anything with her, and she just sat in my closet, patiently awaiting my attention. Reiko is a sweet doll, she never complains, and she is always ready to play when I am ready! :D
IMG_6927s.jpg
IMG_6927s.jpg (758.95 KiB) Viewed 2736 times
IMG_6898s.jpg
IMG_6898s.jpg (673.98 KiB) Viewed 2736 times
IMG_6937s.jpg
IMG_6937s.jpg (711.16 KiB) Viewed 2736 times

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

She is super cute indeed, one of my favorites I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

PW_ wrote:She is super cute indeed, one of my favorites I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah she has a lot going for her...too

Lower weight, lower cost. Just wish there was more of a selection of faces

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

I'm ordering one when I get my tax refund, early next year.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

HanChiusMan wrote:I'm ordering one when I get my tax refund, early next year.
I am looking to get one before Christmas. I have the second week of December coming up for vacation. I would like to get a doll by then.
leonp wrote:I have decided to name my doll "Reiko" because I think of her as my anime girl. I love her face: her beautiful realistic eyes and her anime-style small sharp nose, high cheekbones, pointed chin, and small mouth, all super cute! I have had her for about five months, but during the first two months I was very busy so I didn't do anything with her, and she just sat in my closet, patiently awaiting my attention. Reiko is a sweet doll, she never complains, and she is always ready to play when I am ready! :D
Your last sentence actually sums up my reason for getting a doll. My wife's sex drive is no where near what mine is and I am just tired of approaching her with intimate desires and constantly getting turned down. So in a way, a doll is going to be a 'marriage saver' for me. I have a question for you. Since you have the smaller doll (I am looking into the taller 5'2" Dagmar doll with silicone head), I am curious if she has special stitching in the neckline area to resemble the feel of collarbones. I heard the Dagmar doll has this. That being said, I am curious as to other details the doll has in terms of feel or look that you might have noticed, but it is not so readily noticed in pictures.

Also can you easily change the wig on her? I would be tempted to put a short pixie wig on her like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015DLI4DK/_e ... KZL6V&th=1

That looks awesome!

Thank You,

Diaval

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

Diaval wrote:
I have a question for you. Since you have the smaller doll (I am looking into the taller 5'2" Dagmar doll with silicone head), I am curious if she has special stitching in the neckline area to resemble the feel of collarbones. I heard the Dagmar doll has this. That being said, I am curious as to other details the doll has in terms of feel or look that you might have noticed, but it is not so readily noticed in pictures.

Also can you easily change the wig on her? I would be tempted to put a short pixie wig on her like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015DLI4DK/_e ... KZL6V&th=1

That looks awesome!

Thank You,

Diaval
Sorry, there are no collar bones on my 140 cm fabric doll.
Wigs are easily changed, I have a few different ones, and they stay on Reiko very well, as the wig clings to her silicone head and doesn't slip. This is much better than with a fabric head (e.g., my Teddybabe) who needs to have her wig secured with safety pins.
My Reiko's body, especially her pelvis, seems to be getting softer with time and repeated play, and I appreciate that. Her hip joints are also getting looser, making it more difficult for her to stand, so her time as a photography model may be limited, but she is still a lot of fun to play with.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

leonp wrote:
Sorry, there are no collar bones on my 140 cm fabric doll.
Oh, Ok. I figured they might have done it with both sizes.
Wigs are easily changed, I have a few different ones, and they stay on Reiko very well, as the wig clings to her silicone head and doesn't slip. This is much better than with a fabric head (e.g., my Teddybabe) who needs to have her wig secured with safety pins.
That is good to know the wig stays on very well.

[/quote]
My Reiko's body, especially her pelvis, seems to be getting softer with time and repeated play, and I appreciate that. Her hip joints are also getting looser, making it more difficult for her to stand, so her time as a photography model may be limited, but she is still a lot of fun to play with.[/quote]

I have heard there was an issue regards to the vaginal area and that it was too stiff? So by what you are saying it is something that 'works itself in' in time? Or are you using a different insert on her altogether?

Any other advice you can offer in regards to cleaning / keeping the doll clean?

How has it been with darker colored clothing? I have been reading that these fabric dolls are no where near as sensitive to darker fabrics like TPE and Silicone dolls?

I feel I am getting very close on this one. The cost v.s. value is VERY high and it seems the maintenance is much less too. Further, at 5'4", I could buy her regular clothes. But yeah, I do sacrifice some body details. But I must say, for a fabric doll, these 'Happy Dolls" with the silicone head seems to be the best route for me to go. While I love the realism of the Silicone dolls most...I am just worried with their heavy weight and my inexperience that I will damage the doll early on. Dagmar seems to be a good introduction to dolls and THEY down the road, with having more handling experience I could go for a Silicone one.

Thanks,

Diaval

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leonp »

Diaval wrote: I have heard there was an issue regards to the vaginal area and that it was too stiff? So by what you are saying it is something that 'works itself in' in time? Or are you using a different insert on her altogether?

Any other advice you can offer in regards to cleaning / keeping the doll clean?

How has it been with darker colored clothing? I have been reading that these fabric dolls are no where near as sensitive to darker fabrics like TPE and Silicone dolls?
The pelvic hole is a tube made of stiff, dense foam. When the doll is new the edge around the opening does feel a bit too hard, but it softens with time and use.
The nylon "skin" is easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth.
I have not had any problem with staining from clothing.
Someday I might get a silicone or TPE doll, but at present I'm happy with my fabric dolls. I appreciate their durability, ease of cleaning, and low need for maintenance. I'm a busy person, and I have no time for bathing a doll, cleaning her internally, drying her internally with an aquarium air pump, oiling, powdering, gluing cracks and rips, and other tasks that I have heard are required to care for a silicone or TPE doll.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

leonp wrote: The pelvic hole is a tube made of stiff, dense foam. When the doll is new the edge around the opening does feel a bit too hard, but it softens with time and use.
The nylon "skin" is easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth.
I have not had any problem with staining from clothing.
Someday I might get a silicone or TPE doll, but at present I'm happy with my fabric dolls. I appreciate their durability, ease of cleaning, and low need for maintenance. I'm a busy person, and I have no time for bathing a doll, cleaning her internally, drying her internally with an aquarium air pump, oiling, powdering, gluing cracks and rips, and other tasks that I have heard are required to care for a silicone or TPE doll.
This is more and more sounding like what I am after. I mean don't get me wrong, the TPE and Silicone dolls look so very realistic and they are very easy to fall in love with. I think the main thing these dolls have going for them is the huge body / head selection you have. You seem much more limited with fabric dolls. At least Happy Dolls does make a silicone head for the dolls and that certainly makes them look a bit more realistic. But it is one head style. I certainly could make the doll look very sexy in terms of her hair style and of course what she wears. This is something I couldn't see with a Teddy Babe. They look nice, but if you are into the 'cartoon' style. I do prefer more realistic dolls myself. However, I can see it with these Happy Dolls.

But as you pointed out, the less maintenance, the lower weight and lower cost does make a fabric doll a very attractive purchase.

Thanx,

Diaval

dollcave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollcave »

leonp wrote:As I mentioned before, she has a surprisingly realistic body shape for a fabric doll: very nice, normally proportioned adult female curves.
IMG_6879s.jpg
IMG_6871s.jpg
This bod is just gorgeous.
Congrats.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS