www.beautiful-dolls.com

New Realistic WM torso

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

New Realistic WM torso

Post by beautifuldolls »

Here is the new WM torso with head #175. She has very realistic openings and beautiful face! :D
She is 82cm tall and only 17kg. It would be nice addition for newbie who want to get to know more about TPE dolls.
If anyone is interested in her, she is available now.
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=740

As usual we have special prices for TDF members. Don't forget to mention when you send us an email at beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
Attachments
B1004.jpg
B1004.jpg (453.78 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1010.jpg
B1010.jpg (465.46 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1015.jpg
B1015.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1016.jpg
B1016.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1007.jpg
B1007.jpg (434.11 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1008.jpg
B1008.jpg (460.77 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1023.jpg
B1023.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1019.jpg
B1019.jpg (550.15 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
B1020.jpg
B1020.jpg (524.47 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Dollyworld

Re: New Realistic WM torso

Post by Dollyworld »

This is a nice looking torso. I like how WM rounded off the hips and shoulders, but I'm hoping some day they will make one of these with M-cup or bigger boobs.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

This torso looks more like a disability fetish design. I don't know if it was your goal but it sure looks good and more natural than the a traditional torso. Clearly a step above any other torso on the market.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Similar to the WMtorso with arms - but (obviously) without arm and with smaller breasts. I have the WMtorso with arms which is great fun. For someone that wants a torso to play with but prefers without the arms then this would be a fun doll.

Chupa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chupa »

Nice

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Nice doll - lots of us really want a torso doll with HUGE breasts ie M-Cup or bigger, similar breasts to the YL160M, WM170M, OR162i or even the huge YL150cm.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This is a lovely sculpt, and the people who designed her are experts at their craft! We need more torsos for the many, many people who don't have space for a full-body doll. This is a great addition to the market!
LJ69 wrote:Nice doll - lots of us really want a torso doll with HUGE breasts ie M-Cup or bigger, similar breasts to the YL160M, WM170M, OR162i or even the huge YL150cm.
I would happily take a torso version of WM's own K-Cup to start, if that would save time and production costs! :)

A torso with natural-looking breasts (hanging down to the bellybutton) perhaps 150% larger by than the K-Cup volume would be heavenly.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I find it really strange that SO MANY of us have been requesting a SUPER BUSTY torso doll but still nobody listens and we get all of these small breasted torso dolls. Whoever finally makes a large breast torso doll will have a long line of buyers. Somebody make one for us PLEASE!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very nice!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

LJ69 wrote:I find it really strange that SO MANY of us have been requesting a SUPER BUSTY torso doll but still nobody listens and we get all of these small breasted torso dolls. Whoever finally makes a large breast torso doll will have a long line of buyers. Somebody make one for us PLEASE!

I'll be the first in line.
My Dolls

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Now this is what I call a perfect torso very natural looking breasts and body too great job looks very realistic.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

The body sculpt and proportions look great all around, the best I've seen on a torso model.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes I agree that she is a lovely looking torso doll. Nice breast design. Torso dolls are an excellent option for those with weight and/or storage issues. Even though a full body has more overall visual appeal, if you are creative enough with how you dress her, a torso doll can still fool you into thinking you are with real life woman. Also they are perfect for country drives and road-trips.

I hope that manufacturers continue to come out with new torso designs - perhaps the next one could be a torso version made with the same design as one of the existing dolls ie WM170M YL160JJ etc. A torso doll with super large breasts (approx M cup) and a nice large curvy ass would still only weigh 22-26 kgs which should keep her in the weight range of most people.

For those of us craving a super busty doll torso - the new Passion Dolls super busty 159cm would be the PERFECT super busty torso doll even though she would weigh 28-30kgs. This would be a way for those who love super busty women (like CF and Dollyworld) to have a super busty dreamgirl but without the crazy super heavy 45-50kgs of the full sized super busty dolls.

This super busty doll at about 25kgs would be a HUGE seller as so many of us have been craving such a doll for so long.

One of the arguments against making a torso doll is that there is less profit margin in a torso doll. Ok then, just raise the price of the torso by $200-300 so that you still make a decent profit and give us what we have all be pleading for. Win-win.

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

LJ69 wrote:Yes I agree that she is a lovely looking torso doll. Nice breast design. Torso dolls are an excellent option for those with weight and/or storage issues. Even though a full body has more overall visual appeal, if you are creative enough with how you dress her, a torso doll can still fool you into thinking you are with real life woman. Also they are perfect for country drives and road-trips.

I hope that manufacturers continue to come out with new torso designs - perhaps the next one could be a torso version made with the same design as one of the existing dolls ie WM170M YL160JJ etc. A torso doll with super large breasts (approx M cup) and a nice large curvy ass would still only weigh 22-26 kgs which should keep her in the weight range of most people.

For those of us craving a super busty doll torso - the new Passion Dolls super busty 159cm would be the PERFECT super busty torso doll even though she would weigh 28-30kgs. This would be a way for those who love super busty women (like CF and Dollyworld) to have a super busty dreamgirl but without the crazy super heavy 45-50kgs of the full sized super busty dolls.

This super busty doll at about 25kgs would be a HUGE seller as so many of us have been craving such a doll for so long.

One of the arguments against making a torso doll is that there is less profit margin in a torso doll. Ok then, just raise the price of the torso by $200-300 so that you still make a decent profit and give us what we have all be pleading for. Win-win.
My Dolls

INFORMATIONS