www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime doll wig advice

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anime doll wig advice

Post by cablez »

Hello, first post here,
I am planning to buy a Dagmar in the next month and I wanted some advice about wigs:

I really like playing with and braiding hair... How is the wig attached to the head, and is it strong enough to support brushing and braiding without pulling off? Does anyone have advice for what to look for in high quality wigs or attachment methods that would allow brushing & braiding?

Thanks!!

Cnyb

Re: Anime doll wig advice

Post by Cnyb »

Check out 'wig wrap' and 'wig pins' on Amazon.

I've managed with the straps that are on the wigs so far, for Dagmar. For my TeddyBabe wig pins did the trick, hold the wig on really securely. But for Dagmar I'd try out the wig wrap first, why push pins through her fabric head if I don't have to?

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I have a dagmar doll. The wig is attached as you would attach any other wig. With a set of elastic clips on either side of the wig that clasp in the back behind the neck. The wig does stay on well enough for the hair to be brushed, braided, and played with. However, i have noticed that the cap of some wigs do seem a bit loose and are a little bit harder to get to stay on. Hope this helps.

Have fun with your Dagmar Doll. I absolutely love mine, she is perfect and i would not trade her for anything. :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

I have found that the wig cap included w/ many wigs helps keep that wig in place. It is pretty much just a fishnet tube and helps friction do it's thang :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

If using a shorter wig, you might be able to get away without the wig pins, but for longer wigs you are going to want them for sure.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS