www.beautiful-dolls.com

New BD website is released

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New BD website is released

Post by CoenT »

New website works fine for me on android phone using Chrome and desktop Chrome and Firefox. There was an issue with the spinning wheel when I clicked on order history at the bottom of the page when I first tried it out a couple days ago but it's fixed now! It looks good, maybe try add more to the background though since it's a bit too plain white for my liking! That's just a personal opinion though :P
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

INFORMATIONS