www.beautiful-dolls.com

Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Cnyb

Re: Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Post by Cnyb »

Ah the anticipation...

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Cnyb wrote:Ah the anticipation...
It's killing me ;-;
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

She arrived right on time today, the box itself was smaller than I expected but she was folded efficiently inside. Along wiith the body came some clothing and the default black wig, a very nice bonus and I'll definitely try those later. I had great fun dressing her in some other clothing that I bought during the wait. I included pictures of her in underwear, more will follow during the next few days of her in different outfits! Also decided to call her Rebecca.

The quality of the doll is even higher than I expected, but at the same time she's softer and way more cuddly than I imagined as well! That's a big surprise and it made me want to take a little nap with her. Very comfortable and there's no annoying 'factory' smell or anything like that. Her joints work perfectly, her legs are a bit difficult to move sometimes but with a little extra force it's no problem. I'm also sure this will become easier over time.

Her boobs and butt are very squishy but firm at the same time, very tempting to keep touching those :P. Her eyes are beautifully made, exactly how I wanted them to be. The only problem I still have is her wig (and sometimes head) falling off when I turn her over. That's probably me being clumsy rather than a problem with the doll, it actually happened less over time. If anyone has any tips on how to keep wigs more fixed on her head, I'll be very grateful :D

If I had to give a rating, I'd give her an 11/10. Simply because the quality is better than I expected and I couldn't find any problems or annoying issues. I'll write more in a week or 2, since I want to try more things and give it more time before I give my final opinion. Both the customer support and the product are better than I could've hoped for, so I recommend everyone who is still deciding to get your doll at BD and include Dagmar in your mind :)
Attachments
close
close
20170622_194732.jpg (321.21 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
closer
closer
20170622_194700.jpg (310.61 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
Full
Full
20170622_194720.jpg (323.83 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

She is absolutely adorable. Congratulations!!! That wig looks exquisite on her. Have fun! :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Amazing the impression eyes, wig, boob size, accessories, can make with the same doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

She's a real Angel! :angel: Congrats! As for her wig, I use stick on Velcro. Comes in long rolls. Just cut and stick where you want it. Can be sewn on as well. It may work for the head as well.

Evil Cat

Post by Evil Cat »

She is a real cutie!

About the wig, since you seem new to dolls you might have missed the elastic tabs on the back of the wig. You just need to stretch them around the back of her head and hook them together. Hope that helps.

Enjoy your time with her. The anime dolls are extremely cuddly, and aren't cold like TPE and silicone dolls can sometimes be.

Best of luck!

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I connect the tabs on the elastic (tucked the hooks into the loops on each side) so that it forms a sort of head band. Then, place wig upside down, flip doll head upside down and roll wig onto the head. Adjust straps height as necessary on front and back side until satisfied.

She's quite the cutie!

Wig length looks like around mid back or right above hips? Looks like hair clips, ribbons, scrunchies, bands, etc are going to be your friend when keeping her in bed. I have hair scrunchies on Irina and Sena (Dagmar and Anime Deluxe) and they both stay in bed most of the time. When moving them around, it'll keep the hair together until in a particular pose. They keep me from having to detangle the hair too often and make changing clothing on them way easier (prevents getting stray strands stuck under clothing, down sleeves, near zippers, etc).

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Cnyb wrote:Amazing the impression eyes, wig, boob size, accessories, can make with the same doll.
I really enjoy making her look pretty!
Mr Franz wrote:She's a real Angel! :angel: Congrats! As for her wig, I use stick on Velcro. Comes in long rolls. Just cut and stick where you want it. Can be sewn on as well. It may work for the head as well.
I'll take a look at that, I have 2 left hands so I want to avoid modifying her as much as possible :x Thanks for the advice!
Evil Cat wrote:She is a real cutie!

About the wig, since you seem new to dolls you might have missed the elastic tabs on the back of the wig. You just need to stretch them around the back of her head and hook them together. Hope that helps.

Enjoy your time with her. The anime dolls are extremely cuddly, and aren't cold like TPE and silicone dolls can sometimes be.

Best of luck!
I found those tabs right after I posted yesterday, very useful and the wig stays on much easier now, thanks! Yes I really really love to cuddle her, I can say I slept like a baby last night haha.
LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:I connect the tabs on the elastic (tucked the hooks into the loops on each side) so that it forms a sort of head band. Then, place wig upside down, flip doll head upside down and roll wig onto the head. Adjust straps height as necessary on front and back side until satisfied.

She's quite the cutie!

Wig length looks like around mid back or right above hips? Looks like hair clips, ribbons, scrunchies, bands, etc are going to be your friend when keeping her in bed. I have hair scrunchies on Irina and Sena (Dagmar and Anime Deluxe) and they both stay in bed most of the time. When moving them around, it'll keep the hair together until in a particular pose. They keep me from having to detangle the hair too often and make changing clothing on them way easier (prevents getting stray strands stuck under clothing, down sleeves, near zippers, etc).
I'll use the roll method next time, interesting method :o. Yes her hair goes down to her waist pretty much, I bought some hair products like the ones you mentioned, actually have no clue what the English words for those are but I think they do a similar job as you described. Also got a special wig brush, works great! Great tips, thanks!
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:She is absolutely adorable. Congratulations!!! That wig looks exquisite on her. Have fun! :D
Cheers, I'll post more pictures soon ^^
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Good for you, CoenT! :angel: One thing I'm most curious about is the neck joint on the Dagmar. How does it feel to you -- stiff, maybe notchy? I'm hoping someday the anime dolls will get a ball-and-socket joint for the neck, that'd be sooooo nice.

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Zang wrote:Good for you, CoenT! :angel: One thing I'm most curious about is the neck joint on the Dagmar. How does it feel to you -- stiff, maybe notchy? I'm hoping someday the anime dolls will get a ball-and-socket joint for the neck, that'd be sooooo nice.
Cheers :) The neck is indeed a bit stiff, it takes a bit more force to change the forward and backward angle of her neck than it does to change, let's say, her arms. There are also only a limited amount of angles possible it seems, so it's something that they could improve for sure, although I don't mind it the way it is right now at all. For people who want very precise head positioning it would be nice to have it :). As for the feeling, her neck is very kissable despite being stiff, could even be comparable to an actual human neck.
Do other kind of dolls have a ball-and-socket joint and are there any negative perks for having that, e.g. durability?
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Zang wrote:Good for you, CoenT! :angel: One thing I'm most curious about is the neck joint on the Dagmar. How does it feel to you -- stiff, maybe notchy? I'm hoping someday the anime dolls will get a ball-and-socket joint for the neck, that'd be sooooo nice.
It's stiff and has notches where the joint clicks into place same as on the older anime fabric dolls. Holds position well. Can't bend sideways.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Yeah I love the Dagmar dolls but the neck joint is a little annoying. It has like 5 or 6 positions that it clicks into and is kind of limiting. Also the head staying on has been an issue for me from time to time. It is held on only by friction. I have thought about installing magnets or something in there to help keep her head on.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Almost been a week now since she arrived and everything is perfect! I'm still surprised how sturdy yet cuddly she is, also getting more used to change her pose. I'll write a more detailed review this weekend.

Did a little photoshoot with some new clothing :)

1.jpg
1.jpg (308.52 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (321.09 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (310.04 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (308.37 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (320.75 KiB) Viewed 2582 times
XYcolo 153/A Nao

briviant

Post by briviant »

Bonjour « CoenT »,
Très belle poupée, félicitation pour cette acquisition. J’ai regardé à acheter ce type de poupée, c’est le prix qui m’arrête un peu.
Je souhaite connaître son poids et éventuellement ses mensurations. Merci pour ces photos.

Hello "CoenT"
Very nice doll, congratulations for this acquisition. I looked to buy this type of doll, it's price that stops me a little.
I want to know his weight and possibly his measurements. Thank you for these photos.

INFORMATIONS