www.beautiful-dolls.com

Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ordered Dagmar and the wait begins...

Post by CoenT »

briviant wrote:Bonjour « CoenT »,
Très belle poupée, félicitation pour cette acquisition. J’ai regardé à acheter ce type de poupée, c’est le prix qui m’arrête un peu.
Je souhaite connaître son poids et éventuellement ses mensurations. Merci pour ces photos.

Hello "CoenT"
Very nice doll, congratulations for this acquisition. I looked to buy this type of doll, it's price that stops me a little.
I want to know his weight and possibly his measurements. Thank you for these photos.
She weighs about 14kg and height is 165cm. I am a bit over 185cm so she reaches to my chin. Her weight is perfect, not too difficult to lift but heavy enough to feel 'real'.

It's not cheap but I doubt there's anything that's close to this quality for cheaper. There are smaller versions of fabric dolls, which are cheaper. These differ in more than just height (and weight), I'd recommend you e-mail Joy from BD (contact details are on their website) about what you are looking for and how much you would like to spend. Hope I helped!
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

She looks Gorgeous! :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

kerfuffleism
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kerfuffleism »

She looks very lovely! Congratulations.

A question... I'm looking at one myself but more because she's a fabric doll and (at least in theory) more cuddly than a solid / TPE / silicone doll. How is the cuddle factor?

K.

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

kerfuffleism wrote:She looks very lovely! Congratulations.

A question... I'm looking at one myself but more because she's a fabric doll and (at least in theory) more cuddly than a solid / TPE / silicone doll. How is the cuddle factor?

K.
Thank You!

Her skin is soft and warm and you can press inwards just a bit to make it feel realistic, it's still solid enough to give it a 'human' feeling. I sleep every night with her, perfect weight so you won't feel squished like a bug if she's on top but heavy enough to make it feel realistic again. Boobs and butt have silicone underneath the fabric which are the best parts to squish ;)
I'd rate cuddle factor 9.5/10, just not a 10 because I think her head and especially cheeks could be a little softer to make it perfect. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

kerfuffleism
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kerfuffleism »

Thanks for the feedback and information, @CoenT!

hannahgg1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hannahgg1 »

What size boobs does she have?

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

hannahgg1 wrote:What size boobs does she have?
Dagmar dolls have three boob sizes. Only a difference of about an inch or two in between them. The E cups are the biggest, and thats what i got for Hotaru. They are a pretty good size, big enough to play with :D and i have big piano player hands. The E cup on the Dagmar perfectly fits a 34B bra size.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:
hannahgg1 wrote:What size boobs does she have?
Dagmar dolls have three boob sizes. Only a difference of about an inch or two in between them. The E cups are the biggest, and thats what i got for Hotaru. They are a pretty good size, big enough to play with :D and i have big piano player hands. The E cup on the Dagmar perfectly fits a 34B bra size.
I have noticed you have your Dagmar doll for a while now. I have one too and I am curious if yours developed issues with the joints. There people I know here in TDF have experienced issues with the skeleton on these dolls, primarily the joints loosen up or break prematurely. Has this happened to your doll?

D

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Hello Diaval,

You're absolutely right, the skeleton (at least, from the time I got my Dagmar) is pretty weak and her leg joints broke not much after my last post in this thread. I moved on to a full silicone doll now, which I just repaired (while having no DIY experience whatsoever), something that seems much more difficult to do with a Dagmar doll.
That said, she did give me a lot of joy for the time, and perhaps they improved the skeleton within the last 2 years. If you make sure to bend her legs and knees correctly and don't put too much weight on her, she will most likely be alright for a longer time. If I knew about the fragile joints, I probably would've been more careful with those weak areas, resulting in a longer lifespan. When those joints break, it's difficult to get any pose working, as the weight of the broken limb puts the entire doll out of balance.

Hope this helpful for you. Take good care of her and I'm sure you'll still enjoy her. Very comfy to cuddle and easy to handle because of the weight!
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

CoenT wrote:Hello Diaval,

You're absolutely right, the skeleton (at least, from the time I got my Dagmar) is pretty weak and her leg joints broke not much after my last post in this thread. I moved on to a full silicone doll now, which I just repaired (while having no DIY experience whatsoever), something that seems much more difficult to do with a Dagmar doll.
That said, she did give me a lot of joy for the time, and perhaps they improved the skeleton within the last 2 years. If you make sure to bend her legs and knees correctly and don't put too much weight on her, she will most likely be alright for a longer time. If I knew about the fragile joints, I probably would've been more careful with those weak areas, resulting in a longer lifespan. When those joints break, it's difficult to get any pose working, as the weight of the broken limb puts the entire doll out of balance.

Hope this helpful for you. Take good care of her and I'm sure you'll still enjoy her. Very comfy to cuddle and easy to handle because of the weight!
Thank you for the info. I can pretty much say that more than likely the breakages were not your fault. While one can take measures to be extra careful with the doll, the thing is that there are flaws in the design of the skeleton and I am curious to how many people that have bought a Dagmar doll have been having skeleton issues. With my Dagmar doll, the right elbow joint loosened up the first night I was with her. It wasn't bad though and while I did email Beautiful Dolls, the vender I bought the doll from, I received no response. A friend of mine here, Privatetai, was starting to have problems with his doll too as we bought our dolls the same year. He bought his a few months before I bought mine. About three weeks later, another joint loosened, up, the left elbow joint. This one was worse than the right joint. About a month later...only two months of owning the doll, the left shoulder joint loosened up. All the while I was trying to contact Beautiful Dolls and received no answer. I sent a total of four messages to them. So naturally with no answer to any of them, I felt screwed.

Privatetai encountered another issue with his Dagmar doll and one of the silicone implants came loose. He managed to get in contact with Beautiful Dolls and they told him how to fix it. It is just that I found this to be totally wrong given the age of the doll. I was very careful with my Dagmar and I am sure Privatetai is careful with his. Given that he has several dolls and NONE have skeleton issues should be a testament to the care he gives his dolls. So the issue lies with the skeleton design.

From what I seen on repair sites, it seems the arms and legs have PVC tubes in them and they flatten the end then they put this end between a sandwich of metal washers and then they bolt it together. So right off the bat, this is plastic on metal and it causes high wear on those PVC ends. Sometimes the ends can snap altogether too. So it is not a good skeleton design.

The sad shame is that the Dagmar doll (in my case I have the silicone head with it), is perhaps the best looking and feeling fabric doll out there. It is just a shame that the company cut corners with the skeleton. Further, Beautiful Dolls doesn't seem to want to stand by the product they sell, so naturally I will never be dealing with them again.

Do you still have your Dagmar doll, or did you sell it off?

Granted a silicone or TPE doll would certainly have a better skeleton design and they look more realistic, but they have their disadvantages too. From what I gather, the best kept TPE doll will still develop tears and rips in the skin, they are very cold to the touch and need warming up, maintenance is higher, and they cost a lot more. Oh! Almost forgot, they weigh a lot too. I had already wrote them off early on and figured fabric was the way to go. It is just that what I thought was a great deal out there, in terms of the Dagmar doll, turned out to be a huge disappointment in regards to the skeleton design.

In addition to cuddling and sex, another reason I bought a doll was for fashion photography. So that is somewhat shot down now. So far the legs are still good on my Doll, but I am not doing heavy posing with the doll that much for once she loses her ability to stand, that is it. So I rarely bend the knees now. But I still have to bend the hip joints to change her position for standing (modeling) to bent over (for sex). It is only a matter of time before one of the hip joints go. Then the doll would be only good for cuddling.

BTW, if you want to read my doll's story, it is here:

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=94133

If you just rifle through the pages just to see the pictures alone, you can see I am very involved with my doll when it comes to clothing and photography. But truth be told...real or not, I became very attached to her and I did treat her no differently than I would treat a real woman.

Anyway, thank you for sharing the information. I am really just finding out how many people have had issues with these dolls and not to give vendor such as Beautiful Dolls and makers like Happy Dolls future business until they wake up and stop screwing people with their inferior products. In fact I think it is getting to the point that the moderators here should post a warning about purchasing these dolls given that this isn't fluke, but a serious design flaw. This way it would prevent new doll owners from making a huge, and somewhat expensive mistake.

Regards,
D

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

Diaval wrote:
CoenT wrote:Hello Diaval,

Thank you for the info. I can pretty much say that more than likely the breakages were not your fault. While one can take measures to be extra careful with the doll, the thing is that there are flaws in the design of the skeleton and I am curious to how many people that have bought a Dagmar doll have been having skeleton issues. With my Dagmar doll, the right elbow joint loosened up the first night I was with her. It wasn't bad though and while I did email Beautiful Dolls, the vender I bought the doll from, I received no response. A friend of mine here, Privatetai, was starting to have problems with his doll too as we bought our dolls the same year. He bought his a few months before I bought mine. About three weeks later, another joint loosened, up, the left elbow joint. This one was worse than the right joint. About a month later...only two months of owning the doll, the left shoulder joint loosened up. All the while I was trying to contact Beautiful Dolls and received no answer. I sent a total of four messages to them. So naturally with no answer to any of them, I felt screwed.

Privatetai encountered another issue with his Dagmar doll and one of the silicone implants came loose. He managed to get in contact with Beautiful Dolls and they told him how to fix it. It is just that I found this to be totally wrong given the age of the doll. I was very careful with my Dagmar and I am sure Privatetai is careful with his. Given that he has several dolls and NONE have skeleton issues should be a testament to the care he gives his dolls. So the issue lies with the skeleton design.

From what I seen on repair sites, it seems the arms and legs have PVC tubes in them and they flatten the end then they put this end between a sandwich of metal washers and then they bolt it together. So right off the bat, this is plastic on metal and it causes high wear on those PVC ends. Sometimes the ends can snap altogether too. So it is not a good skeleton design.

The sad shame is that the Dagmar doll (in my case I have the silicone head with it), is perhaps the best looking and feeling fabric doll out there. It is just a shame that the company cut corners with the skeleton. Further, Beautiful Dolls doesn't seem to want to stand by the product they sell, so naturally I will never be dealing with them again.

Do you still have your Dagmar doll, or did you sell it off?

Granted a silicone or TPE doll would certainly have a better skeleton design and they look more realistic, but they have their disadvantages too. From what I gather, the best kept TPE doll will still develop tears and rips in the skin, they are very cold to the touch and need warming up, maintenance is higher, and they cost a lot more. Oh! Almost forgot, they weigh a lot too. I had already wrote them off early on and figured fabric was the way to go. It is just that what I thought was a great deal out there, in terms of the Dagmar doll, turned out to be a huge disappointment in regards to the skeleton design.

In addition to cuddling and sex, another reason I bought a doll was for fashion photography. So that is somewhat shot down now. So far the legs are still good on my Doll, but I am not doing heavy posing with the doll that much for once she loses her ability to stand, that is it. So I rarely bend the knees now. But I still have to bend the hip joints to change her position for standing (modeling) to bent over (for sex). It is only a matter of time before one of the hip joints go. Then the doll would be only good for cuddling.

BTW, if you want to read my doll's story, it is here:

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=94133

If you just rifle through the pages just to see the pictures alone, you can see I am very involved with my doll when it comes to clothing and photography. But truth be told...real or not, I became very attached to her and I did treat her no differently than I would treat a real woman.

Anyway, thank you for sharing the information. I am really just finding out how many people have had issues with these dolls and not to give vendor such as Beautiful Dolls and makers like Happy Dolls future business until they wake up and stop screwing people with their inferior products. In fact I think it is getting to the point that the moderators here should post a warning about purchasing these dolls given that this isn't fluke, but a serious design flaw. This way it would prevent new doll owners from making a huge, and somewhat expensive mistake.

Regards,
D
It saddens me to read your story, I didn't have as many problems with my Dagmar but it did feel like she had quite some design flaws. Surely being more careful would help but in the end I'm sure the problems would show up as they did for you! Also very very very frustrating that BD never messaged you back regarding these issues. I'd get quite upset if I were in your shoes :/

Interesting to read the way they made the skeleton. Already heard they used PVC, but didn't expect it to be in the way you described.

I do no longer have Dagmar. After her legs broke I decided to go for TPE and after a little while also silicone, which has now become my favourite material. I like the more 'realistic' weight and feel, however it comes at a cost and requires more care. IMO there is no 'best' material, but there is a 'best for you' material. Really just depends on your motivation for getting a doll and personal preference.

I agree with your stance on getting people informed about bad design. Dolls can look great serve their purpose amazingly but they need to be strong enough to last basic use for at least a few years for the price they sell at IMO. Sure, now and then something could go wrong but in the case of the Dagmar doll it is undeniably a design flaw and this should definitely be pointed out. I also think something has to be done about the lack of replies from BD. Just an acknowledgement of the problem from BD would be very nice in this case...

Best of luck with your Dagmar, enjoy her and take good care of her. It's sad to know she will eventually get hurt more but I hope you can find a good place for her and that she can stay with you for a long time. In the meantime, all you can do is try to get more information out about these issues with the design and BD. I don't have much time to help and it's been a bit quite a while for me since I've dealt with BD and the Dagmar doll. I can only suggest checking out my favourite vendor Dollstudio (Sandro). He has been very helpful when I needed his help with my repair and gives honest and straight answers. As far as I know, he deals with Happy Doll products as well so perhaps he can help you with anything else in the future.
XYcolo 153/A Nao

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

CoenT wrote:
It saddens me to read your story, I didn't have as many problems with my Dagmar but it did feel like she had quite some design flaws. Surely being more careful would help but in the end I'm sure the problems would show up as they did for you! Also very very very frustrating that BD never messaged you back regarding these issues. I'd get quite upset if I were in your shoes :/
Likewise, this is exactly the same thing I said to one of my good friend's here in the forums that also bought a Dagmar Doll. We both bought them the same year, he bought his in the spring of 2017, and I bought mine in the fall. At that point it was his second doll. (He now has 5 dolls in all, BTW). Now his Dagmar has seen continuous use, where as mine had been put into storage because of a pending move. I only took her out for one week last year because my family went to see relatives and I was home alone for a week. So she is once again back in the box. Even though I moved again and finally have my own home, I have to have a closet built for my doll. When I recently came back to the forums and asked my friend how his Dagmar doll was doing, he said, "retired." Sadly his doll developed hip joint issues too and now cannot stand up on her own. So I was disheartened to hear that.

Another fellow I been regularly talking to has actually had his hip joints break and he ended up selling off the doll as is to someone that can fix it. So he is looking for something else right now. So yeah, to hear these stories, it is very frustrating and disheartening and I really don't want to see anyone else go through this, so I been slowly spreading the word around to avoid these Happy Dolls and in particular not to buy from Beautiful Dolls, since there is no service after the sale.
Interesting to read the way they made the skeleton. Already heard they used PVC, but didn't expect it to be in the way you described.
I knew from when I bought the doll it had a PVC pipe skeleton, but I was under the impression the joints were metal. Until I saw someone take a Dagmar apart to fix a joint did I find out what they actually did.
I do no longer have Dagmar. After her legs broke I decided to go for TPE and after a little while also silicone, which has now become my favourite material. I like the more 'realistic' weight and feel, however it comes at a cost and requires more care. IMO there is no 'best' material, but there is a 'best for you' material. Really just depends on your motivation for getting a doll and personal preference.
I was thinking about it too. I had my eyes on a TPE 6YE doll for a long time. BUT to get the weight to an exceptable level would mean going with a smaller doll. Now this would also mean a different wardrobe too. This was the doll I was looking at:

download/file.php?id=398480&t=1

This was one of the few "love at first sight" dolls too. I just love her face. They do have this head with a 166cm body, but the weight jumps up over 60lbs. This doll weighs in 55lbs and I like the body shape more. I am a large guy though at 6'2" tall, and this doll is 4'11" tall. One would think that is a very odd size match up, I actually dated a girl that was 4'11" tall. Granted, she was a bit "chunkier" than the doll is, but I did manage. Not to say having a girlfriend that small was without it's challenges. And you want to laugh, the next girl I dated was 5'9" tall! She was the tallest girl I went out with! My wife is 5'4" tall...so she's a happy medium. My Dagmar is 1" taller than my wife. It is funny too how that worked out as some of my wife's clothes (namely her bottoms) fit my doll.

OK, so going back to the 6YE doll. Well, I didn't want the maintenance and I figured that I would try a fabric doll out first. There wasn't too many pickings here, but I eventually went through the gamut and ended up picking the Happy Dolls Dagmar.
I agree with your stance on getting people informed about bad design. Dolls can look great serve their purpose amazingly but they need to be strong enough to last basic use for at least a few years for the price they sell at IMO. Sure, now and then something could go wrong but in the case of the Dagmar doll it is undeniably a design flaw and this should definitely be pointed out. I also think something has to be done about the lack of replies from BD. Just an acknowledgement of the problem from BD would be very nice in this case...
It does seem that both Beautiful Dolls and Happy Dolls know of these issues by now and yet neither is lifting a finger to fix the issue. So in my book, I feel the bad word should circulate and hopefully more and more people become better informed and less will buy from these people. So in the end, the goal would be that Happy Dolls produces a better product, or if they can't then they should go out of business. That is the way I see it. As for Beautiful Dolls, I just feel that no one should deal with a company that cannot even answer an email about an issue on a product that was bought through them. So in my eyes, they SHOULD be driven out of business.

I know 1AM dolls also sells Happy Dolls and I have encountered a person that bought from them. Supposedly, they at least get back to their customers and at least attempt to rectify the situation. I am hoping that with venders like them, they can push Happy Dolls to make a better product, or else they should be dropped from the vender's product line. So at least 1AM seems to be doing right. But I would never deal with Beautiful Dolls again and I will tell everyone I meet here not to deal with them.
Best of luck with your Dagmar, enjoy her and take good care of her. It's sad to know she will eventually get hurt more but I hope you can find a good place for her and that she can stay with you for a long time.
I am in the process of looking into a second doll. I am thinking that once I have another doll, I might be brave enough to attempt a repair on my Dagmar Doll. But given the nature of the issue, I probably have to open her completely up and take care of all 8 Joints together (Hips, Elbows, Knees, Shoulders). So she would be out of commission for a while. But I don't want to do anything, unless I have a 'backup' doll for the interim or in the even something goes drastically wrong with the repair. But even so, I really don't want to work on the doll until I know of a suitable and reliable replacement for her bad joints.
In the meantime, all you can do is try to get more information out about these issues with the design and BD. I don't have much time to help and it's been a bit quite a while for me since I've dealt with BD and the Dagmar doll. I can only suggest checking out my favourite vendor Dollstudio (Sandro). He has been very helpful when I needed his help with my repair and gives honest and straight answers. As far as I know, he deals with Happy Doll products as well so perhaps he can help you with anything else in the future.
As of now, I am not really sure what direction to head down with my doll. The most immediate solution was to get a replacement doll that has similar dimensions. One doll that comes close is Textile Doll. So I been doing quite a bit of research on that doll as I don't want to have a repeat issue. BUT TD seems to be reputable and their doll has a good skeleton.

Anyway, thanks for the infor. Does DollStudio have a thread going on here? Perhaps I might have a chat with Sandro and see what he has to say.

Thanks,
D

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

I fully endorse Diaval's thoughts on Happy dolls and beautiful dolls,cheaply made and this is a known issue,known by beautiful dolls,I was told "there is oil in the joint" "this is why it is loose"
SO WHY IS ONE LEG TIGHT AND ONE FLOPPY?

Cheap materials,the hip bolt that stripped due to being a soft alloy of recycled steel.
DSCF7426.JPG
DSCF7426.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1543 times
Not an easy fix
DSCF7433.JPG
DSCF7433.JPG (2.47 MiB) Viewed 1542 times
Matt

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

matt gloss wrote:I fully endorse Diaval's thoughts on Happy dolls and beautiful dolls,cheaply made and this is a known issue,known by beautiful dolls,I was told "there is oil in the joint" "this is why it is loose"
SO WHY IS ONE LEG TIGHT AND ONE FLOPPY?

Cheap materials,the hip bolt that stripped due to being a soft alloy of recycled steel.
DSCF7426.JPG
Not an easy fix
DSCF7433.JPG
Matt
No it doesn't look like an easy fix and no one should have to go through this in AT LEAST the first 5 years of use.

Thank you for your comments. I too have come to realize that Joy at Beautiful Dolls is a phony. Also if she told you there is oil in the hinges then she's got to be FOS. Oil in a fabric doll would quickly ruin it. Furthermore, she is quick to respond when you want to buy something, a bit slower when you want some information, but if you have a problem, it is like pulling teeth to get her to respond.

I can say that if I had my way, I would put a sticky right on the top of the Beautiful Dolls thread that explains these issues with the Happy Dolls and in that thread, have everyone chime in on the experience they had with their doll purchases. That would certainly get the attention of many potential new buyers and hopefully steer them away from purchasing a fabric doll (or anything for that matter) from Beautiful Dolls.

However, more than likely I doubt the moderators of the forum would go for that as they are getting money from the venders for their advertisements and I don't think they would risk having a vendor pull out on them. While I am sure there are other doll sites, this is probably the one that is the largest and most well known.

Still it is not fair to anyone new that would come along and do the initial research and buy a Happy Doll from Beautiful Dolls not knowing the problems they will be facing in the very near future.

Thank you for sending the pictures. But given as to what I have seen in regards to repairs, it would seem the best alternative would be to replace the joints entirely with something that is known to last and do it all at once instead of one at a time.

What I would like to see is what the Textile Doll skeleton looks like. While I have learned that the joints on these are not strong at holding a position, they hold up over time. I just recently spoke to a fellow TDF member, Svevo, who has had his Textile Doll for 3.5 years now and hasn't had a single issue with the skeleton. Now that to me is pretty good longevity. I have not come across anyone that has had a Textile Doll for more than 5 years. But I am not sure if the company was even in business that long. One thing is for certain. The fellow that head up Textile Doll, knows the meaning of customer service and he is ALWAYS there to help no matter what the issue. His dolls are also custom made and more than likely he is also the doll builder. Obviously he has done more research on these dolls than many of these Chinese makers and as such, the quality in the final product is there. While I am not overly impressed with some of the features, such as the plastic head, it nevertheless is a good looking and good functioning doll.

Like I said, it would be great to move all of these Dagmar threads to one location front and center right a the top of the Beautiful Dolls thread, so this way others can see what they will be facing if they buy a doll from this company.

D

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello All

Reading through this thread I had noticed this:

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:As far as durability goes she has held up really well this past month and half. I have slept with her every night since i got her and she is holding up fine. The only thing is that her Right elbow is loose now which is totally my fault. I damaged it somehow when in the first week when i was sleeping with her. :( Hotaru has E cup breasts as well. I got 32B bras for her but they are a little small so im gonna get 34B next time.
This is exactly the same thing that happened to me. I too thought it was something I did, but I realized that when a second joint went within a month that there is something seriously wrong with the skeleton on these Dagmar dolls. The fact that the seller, Beautiful Dolls never returned my emails further added to the fact that the vendor knows something is wrong and is not doing anything about it.

So anyone reading this and is considering buying a Dagmar doll, don't do it. Both the vendor, Beautiful Dolls and the maker, Happy Dolls are crooks that will take your money and deliver a substandard product that will fail in a short time. I have documented at least 6 cases here on TDF in which Dagmar Doll owners had problems with their dolls within the first month of ownership. One might say this could be the fault of lack of experience, but I have noted issues with experienced doll owners and they don't have issues like this with their other dolls.

So unless Happy Dolls does something to improve their product, I am NOT buying from them again, and Beautiful Dolls is not getting any more of my business either, for a vendor that cannot support their product, and not acknowledge my messages is dead in the water for me.

INFORMATIONS