www.beautiful-dolls.com

General Anime Questions

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Newbie98

General Anime Questions

Post by Newbie98 »

Has anyone here owned both a previous generation anime and one of the current generation (realistic size, not Dagmar)? Looking for size (hips, waist, bust, shoulders, etc) comparison between the two currently available 160 cm height dolls. I owned one from the previous generation and still have all the clothes, and would rather not have to rebuy the clothes...Beautiful Dolls no longer has the measurements listed on their page for the previous generation.

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: General Anime Questions

Post by mossy500 »

Yes. I am taking sale pics of a 4 year old standard with 160 upgrade and a 2 year old deluxe 160. I will do some side by side photos of the 2 for you.

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

Thank you!

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

it has been a real hectic weekend and i have not had the time to pull both dolls out and photograph them together. maybe i will have time Tuesday, but here are some individual shots.
Attachments
back 160 anime standard.
back 160 anime standard.
20170526_224404.jpg (499.66 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
back 160 anime deluxe
back 160 anime deluxe
full back.jpg (463.88 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
160 anime deluxe
160 anime deluxe
full body 1.jpg (493.28 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
160 standard anime
160 standard anime
20170526_223942.jpg (520.28 KiB) Viewed 1974 times

milo71

Post by milo71 »

Hello everyone...newbie member with newbie question...I am a fan of the anime look, but I noticed the overwhelming numbers of fabric anime dolls, and only one that I have seen of an anime tpe body doll. My question is does anyone know why the anime look hasn't progressed to tpe bodies in any real numbers? Any clarity on the subject would be appreciated.

CoenT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CoenT »

I know there actually is 1 TPE anime body vendor around that I know, I stumbled upon their website a few weeks ago. I couldn't find any prices on their website but they looked really good.
Maybe the market that covers both anime lovers and love doll lovers is not big enough, I don't really know but feel free to invest into TPE anime dolls if you think there's a hole in the market there :P I'd happily become a client someday probably ^^
XYcolo 153/A Nao
Check out all my photshoots and other doll related media on https://twitter.com/love_dollz

INFORMATIONS