www.beautiful-dolls.com

Hotaru my first doll!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Byakuya Kuciki

Hotaru my first doll!

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Well, i got my first doll. Let me preface this review by saying that I am 19 years old, live in Alaska, getting ready to go to college, but am currently still living at home. I have wanted a doll since i was 17. I have never been into dating for a lot of reasons. Mostly because I don't have time for mind games, as a success oriented individual my focus up to this point has been mostly on my education; probably why i graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA. Just saying :D The doll I had originally wanted was a WM 140cm don't remember the head or anything. Due to my current circumstances however it became quickly apparent that wasn't going to work for me. I next settled on a Riley 100cm from 1am. However, some of the good people here on the forums, like you guys are the real mvps, recommended that i look at some of the fabric dolls which i did. I ended up purchasing the Dagmar 165cm from Beautiful Dolls. She was a good size, being a 6ft 2 man a shorter doll would have been weird i think, fit nicely within my budget, and i am into anime and hentai big time. That being said i went into the purchase with a lot of reservations. I have had her for about a week now and I can safely say that i ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!!! :D With that i would to introduce you to Hotaru, my doll.

First thanks to Joy at Beautiful Dolls who was absolutely great. She was really helpful with getting my purchase lined out, was able to send me multiple pictures of the doll close up so i could see difference in breast size, and she answered all my questions concerning the doll and the purchase quickly and concisely. The ordering process was quick and painless. And she arrived within the projected time. I ordered her on the twenty third of March and she arrived by the 18th of April. The package was really discreet and unassuming. There was a slip of paper in a plastic case on the side of the package and it had "plastic furnishing mannequins" written on it in fine print. Taking her out of the box was one of the most surreal experiences of my life. It was really strange to be, basically, taking another person out of a box. I am a pretty self conscious guy sometimes, I have read posts on here where people talk about being overcome with shame and embarrassment when unpacking their doll. I had feared that i would have that same negative first reaction. Upon taking her out and assembling her however, all negative anticipations fell away. She was beautiful. As irrational as it sounds I found myself feeling shy, towards her which is something i never expected.

I did not originally want a fabric doll, and never thought i would get one. But she has been great. Absolutely everything i wanted out of a doll experience, and more. I have slept with Hotaru every night since she got here. Its amazing reading about how people talk about their dolls as if they have personalities which i thought was kinda weird. But now that i have one I totally get it. Something you just have to experience i guess. The first night we slept together i didn't get to sleep hardly at all. Every time i shifted she would somehow get in a position that was would "excite" me. :oops: Not only that but because i have a twin bed that i have to share with my cat (really its the cats bed) it was pretty tight. We didn't actually consummate the relationship for a couple of days. To me it just felt wrong to take her out and screw her. When we did eventually get down to business it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Cleanup afterwards was relatively easy.

I was really impressed by her build quality. She seems really durable and not at all flimsy or cheap. Her body consistency is great, i was worried that she would feel akin to a pillow, she is far from. She is firm but not hard soft but not pillowy. Her skin feels great. It is really really soft and silky, not realistic, but great to feel and touch. Since it is fabric i had an issue with my cats hair burrowing into her skin and creating little black lines on her body, so i have been cleaning her with a lint roller pretty regularly. Her breasts and butt have silicone implants in them, i got the E breasts which are the largest ones that you can get with the Dagmar Doll. I have seen some people say that the breasts felt too hard to them. I did not think so. They are soft and squeezable but firm to where they don't really bounce around, which is fine to me. Honestly i couldn't be happier with her. She is probably the best, most satisfying, and comforting thing i have ever bought. My only real critique of the doll lies in the range of mobility with her arms (I don't know if im doing something wrong there), her head seeming to want to not be securely attached (it fell off when i was trying to get her into position for cowgirl. We ended up skipping that. Will try again later). I really find myself wishing she had silicone lip implants as well. As they are, her lips are pretty much hard plastic covered in some foam and fabric. This does not deter me however, from making out with her quite regularly.

I am exceedingly happy with her. She is everything i wanted. Thank you for reading and thanks to all the people who helped me get here.
Attachments
Got her a flowery Kimono on Amazon for 5 bucks.  Its pretty great.
Got her a flowery Kimono on Amazon for 5 bucks. Its pretty great.
IMG_20170424_132415.jpg (914.64 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
Got some undergarments for her as well as a set of stockings. :D
Got some undergarments for her as well as a set of stockings. :D
IMG_20170424_130957.jpg (611.3 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
IMG_20170420_115822.jpg
IMG_20170420_115822.jpg (648.02 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
IMG_20170420_114115.jpg
IMG_20170420_114115.jpg (678.47 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
The mannequin label of the packaging, really pretty small letters on lower left hand corner of package.
The mannequin label of the packaging, really pretty small letters on lower left hand corner of package.
IMG_20170418_102150.jpg (636.46 KiB) Viewed 4089 times
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Byakuya Kuciki

Re: Hotaru my first doll!

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

LOL the white wig. Which ended up being my favorite, was originally like five feet long. Turns out, that is way to much hair. So i cut it myself. Its pretty uneven and needs some work but it will do for now.

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

She's beautiful, congratz xP I got my first doll last month on the 10th. She had to stay in her box for a while, but since I have my own place now, she sleeps with me XP I've had more peaceful sleep with her presence near. Tpe, silicone or fabric, having another body near you is soothing, at least to me lol. And warming her up with your body beats a heating blanket. I just put Nila's body in a laying position and just sit their with her on me. Also, I'll have to be the pictures of her in the dress Samara gave me lol.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Are u hot, Hotaru, are you hot! Really nice taste in dressing her up, also, great fitting stuff and the wild cut on the white wig workz if you ask me.

Looking forward to pantyscientist's photos too (for the sake of the science of panties)

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Congrats! Also as per usual, I like to remind recent fabric doll owners to be aware of sharp/rough edges/velcro/etc in proximity to the fabric, as well as color transfer risks from clothing. Part of the reason why my dolls are wearing white gloves and thigh highs with their outfits when they're not dressed up for photos.

I totally understand the lack of bedspace. In my case, Sena and Irina on a Full bed take up a good amount of space. Sleep is also difficult sometimes because of their outfits.

Regarding the head on the Dagmar model, the head was difficult to get all the way down for me. I noticed a little bit of bunching/rolling on the padding at the neck area. What I did was compress the padding with one hand while pushing the head down. Head rotation is always a challenge for the Dagmar model I got. The anime deluxe version I had from last year is easier to rotate the head, but I find that I have to raise the head height up a little (it typically will be too low if I just push down, unlike the Dagmar).

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Thanks guys :D Also thanks LuvAnimeGurlz for the tips. I washed all her black stuff a couple times already and have been checking her for staining every day. I have not noticed any yet. Well see what happens. I do want to figure out what to use to clean her should her face get dirty from me kissing it or something like that. I have heard that some people use teddy bear cleaner?

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Thanks guys :D Also thanks LuvAnimeGurlz for the tips. I washed all her black stuff a couple times already and have been checking her for staining every day.
Don't worry too much about it. The anime fabric dolls are not prone to staining from color transfer from clothes like silicone and TPE dolls are. I've had mine for over 3 years and dressed her in black and vivid reds and such without even washing them first, and never had even a little bit of staining from that.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Tomoe wrote:
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Thanks guys :D Also thanks LuvAnimeGurlz for the tips. I washed all her black stuff a couple times already and have been checking her for staining every day.
Don't worry too much about it. The anime fabric dolls are not prone to staining from color transfer from clothes like silicone and TPE dolls are. I've had mine for over 3 years and dressed her in black and vivid reds and such without even washing them first, and never had even a little bit of staining from that.
Ah can't say the same for me. I have a plush torso that ended up getting color transfers, mainly black clothing stains from ebay clothing and some amazon ones (issues with red and blue as well. I have a few that are essentially in "quarantine" from the rest of the clothing items). Nowadays, I test each item against water (typically during the washing phase either by hand or machine) and rubbing alcohol (shiny finishes have higher occurrences of failing this test when wiping across the surface) and log them. I also had some items transfer color onto other clothing items while dry and in storage (just close proximity), which led me to organize darker/higher color saturation clothing into ziplock bags.

I bought the anime deluxe and Dagmar assuming that clothing can stain after having had stain issues with anime figures (dark pvc or clothing transferring onto lighter sections like skin, especially during the warmer months. Black fishnets on bunny girl figures have this issue depending on what I assume is the batch it was made in.). Full sized dolls also cost a bit more than scaled figures too and have a much larger area to try to fix if a color transfer does occur.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Just saying, it's never been an issue for me with my 160 cm anime - I have tested some of the same clothes vs TPE and they stained pretty fast indeed. But you do what makes you comfortable, better safe than sorry after all :)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Yep, definitely better safe than sorry :D. I wish I found TDF before I got my first dolls.

@Byakuya Kuciki
Hotaru's white wig and black thigh highs reminds me a bit of 2B of NieR: Automata.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I must say, these little ladies are darn cute!!! :D

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote: I did not originally want a fabric doll, and never thought i would get one. But she has been great. Absolutely everything i wanted out of a doll experience, and more. I have slept with Hotaru every night since she got here. Its amazing reading about how people talk about their dolls as if they have personalities which i thought was kinda weird. But now that i have one I totally get it. Something you just have to experience i guess.
Congrats on getting your doll! These Beautiful Dolls fabric ones are always pretty. Yours is not an exception. To many more sleepless nights of pure bliss! Always glad to see another person joining the fabric club of 100% of pure cuddliness.

As a doll owner-in-waiting, I feel the same way you did about the personality of the dolls. Same thing is probably going to happen to me, despite my quite thick mental barriers against the idea. Perhaps the advent of robotics the general mindset will bring about the change in general mindset about this matter.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings fellow Alaskan -
Congrats! And great review, she is totally cute!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

@LuvAnimeGirlz yeah the cut for her wig was inspired by 2B from Nier Automata, which has proved to be one of my favorite games for this year. :D

@dullahan I also was originally pretty skeptical over the idea of treating my doll as if she were a person. I had watched some videos on youtube with davecat and his realdoll. It seemed really weird and kinda creepy originally and i told myself i wasn't gonna be that guy. But i guess Hotaru had other plans for me. It just sort of happens i guess, its something you have to experience. :wink:

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:@LuvAnimeGirlz yeah the cut for her wig was inspired by 2B from Nier Automata, which has proved to be one of my favorite games for this year. :D

@dullahan I also was originally pretty skeptical over the idea of treating my doll as if she were a person. I had watched some videos on youtube with davecat and his realdoll. It seemed really weird and kinda creepy originally and i told myself i wasn't gonna be that guy. But i guess Hotaru had other plans for me. It just sort of happens i guess, its something you have to experience. :wink:
If I wasn't ordering a doll I'd be playing Nier Automata at the moment. All my fun funds are directed towards the doll purchase. Looking forward to playing it once things normalize again. Already loved the first game.

A fellow skeptic having a massive u-turn like that makes me think to just giving up and embracing the whole doll lifetyle. Seems that resistance is futile.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

INFORMATIONS