www.beautiful-dolls.com

Suggestion: More Options for Fabric Doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.

(Read First) How interested would you be in having more options when designing your own fabric doll?

I would love to have more options.
97%
I believe there are enough as is.
No votes
I have no interest in fabric doll.
3%

Total votes: 29

sanskrit

Re: Suggestion: More Options for Fabric Doll

Post by sanskrit »

One other thing I've noticed on this 140cm "Candace" I just received, is her feet do not seem to swivel on the ankle (up and down). You can still use footwear like high heels, just the doll's balance will be off.

It would be a nice feature that adds more dimension to poses.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I can confirm that she does indeed have silicone butt implants :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

I have the Dagmar version and I only wish that the torso had more movement to it. It does not twist or arch or anything. I did not expect that in a doll of that size.

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:I can confirm that she does indeed have silicone butt implants :D
You have just made me a very happy man :whistle:
CNR007 wrote:I have the Dagmar version and I only wish that the torso had more movement to it. It does not twist or arch or anything. I did not expect that in a doll of that size.
Having more movement would indeed be nice, however I can also understand why it's not there. Having the skeleton made without twisting is perhaps cheaper than one that twists and such.
An option for a "Premium" skeleton could be nice. One that allows twisting of the torso, as well as more mobility in the feet :mrgreen:

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote: Having more movement would indeed be nice, however I can also understand why it's not there. Having the skeleton made without twisting is perhaps cheaper than one that twists and such.
An option for a "Premium" skeleton could be nice. One that allows twisting of the torso, as well as more mobility in the feet :mrgreen:
Textile Dolls that are in the same price range have arching spine. Owners of TD's have praised their skeleton in general. Not sure how much more expensive it would be to have an arching spine.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

dullahan wrote:
ThatGuyWhoIs wrote: Having more movement would indeed be nice, however I can also understand why it's not there. Having the skeleton made without twisting is perhaps cheaper than one that twists and such.
Textile Dolls that are in the same price range have arching spine. Owners of TD's have praised their skeleton in general. Not sure how much more expensive it would be to have an arching spine.
Really? The price I was quoted for a Textile a while back was almost double the current list price of a Dagmar.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Mr Franz wrote:
dullahan wrote:
Really? The price I was quoted for a Textile a while back was almost double the current list price of a Dagmar.
Really? Maybe it had bigger shipping and customs or something? The base price is also almost the same for me for both dolls. Dagmar is only cheaper because of the 12% discount on Beautiful Dolls and if the value of dollar decreases in relation to euro.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Oh, could be I suppose. Price aside though, as far as fabrics go, I still prefer the Dagmar. Just something about that cute anime face.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Mr Franz wrote:Oh, could be I suppose. Price aside though, as far as fabrics go, I still prefer the Dagmar. Just something about that cute anime face.
Yeah if it's an Anime doll you want, Dagmar can't really be beat. The silicone implants are a nice touch too and the skeleton seems to be very flexible aside from the back arching issue. One huge advantage is also the ability to take the "skin" off since it has the zipper. So its easier to clean and maintain.

I wish I could have both :D

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

dullahan wrote:Yeah if it's an Anime doll you want, Dagmar can't really be beat. The silicone implants are a nice touch too and the skeleton seems to be very flexible aside from the back arching issue. One huge advantage is also the ability to take the "skin" off since it has the zipper. So its easier to clean and maintain.

You can take the "skin" off?? That's news to me. Are there any pictures to show this or could someone provide some?
Being able to remove the "skin" seems like a nice feature indeed, especially for cleaning as you said yourself.

But how can you clean it? Are we talking hand wash or can you just throw it into a washing machine?

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote:
dullahan wrote:Yeah if it's an Anime doll you want, Dagmar can't really be beat. The silicone implants are a nice touch too and the skeleton seems to be very flexible aside from the back arching issue. One huge advantage is also the ability to take the "skin" off since it has the zipper. So its easier to clean and maintain.

You can take the "skin" off?? That's news to me. Are there any pictures to show this or could someone provide some?
Being able to remove the "skin" seems like a nice feature indeed, especially for cleaning as you said yourself.

But how can you clean it? Are we talking hand wash or can you just throw it into a washing machine?
Well it has a zipper on its back to about halfway. I don't see any other reason to have a zipper there than the ability to take the skin off.

Though there is stitching in the boob region that might hold the skin in place.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

I think you'd really need to know what you're doing if you seriously want to entirely remove the sheer outer skin layer of an anime doll, and expect to get it back on again intact... it's something I won't dare to do with my doll (a 160cm).

The good news, though, is that the material is resilient enough to handle spot-cleaning with a little scrubbing, and that I have done with good results.

Also, I don't understand why there'd be no back-arching movement with these newest anime dolls; mine can do it just fine. It's a spring-loaded joint that lets her upper body bend backward and forward, and returns to straight-up when released. I'd hate to see them lose that; in fact, it's that ability that helps them fit into their compact shipping box.

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

No, you can't take off the skin of any of the anime dolls. There's a lot of stitching in the ass area that would have to be removed to take it off. Unless you want to remove and sew back on the stitching on the ass crack every time you want to wash it, there is no way to take off the outer skin!

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

These dolls were always on my bucketlist. But I won't buy any until they offer a improved neck/skeleton design for standard m16 connectors. That would open up a whole different world for customization. I wouldn't mind the color mismatch.

INFORMATIONS