www.beautiful-dolls.com

got my first pic from BD WM168 E-cup

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

got my first pic from BD WM168 E-cup

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I received a pic over the weekend, my doll is done! Just waiting on a tracking number now. I did notice an irregularity in the eye to the right, just above her pupil. Looks like a clear bump or something. I contacted Joy and she said they will change the eye. Good thing, too, since it looks like that same eye has the pupil off-center and even though the eyeball is positioned a bit upward, the pupil looks like its looking downward or something. The left eye looks good...sexy!

For reference I put a pic of blue eyes in the same head and those pupils are dead-center of the iris. I hope my doll's eyes will look the same!
Attachments
QQ图片20170415211233.jpg
QQ图片20170415211233.jpg (109.66 KiB) Viewed 1217 times
1111.jpg
1111.jpg (174.29 KiB) Viewed 1217 times

lance uppercut

Re: got my first pic from BD WM168 E-cup

Post by lance uppercut »

Very nice, now the hard part of waiting, you might as well bookmark the web page that has your tracking info cause you will be checking it often. Congrats :D
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: got my first pic from BD WM168 E-cup

Post by Boobman »

ilikedolls123 That's one beautiful doll, you know i am partial to the WM 168 E-Cup anyway... Your doll is a perfect example on how sexy & pretty these 168 E's can be.

INFORMATIONS