www.beautiful-dolls.com

new doll arived not to happy so far

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

new doll arived not to happy so far

Post by jerod37 »

just got home and noticed a package at the door took the doll in side and started opening the box to remove the doll and was not to happy noticed feet were mangled and there was weird tears under the breasts , also there was a weird mark on one of the breasts what looks like a repair was none on the new doll on the left breast, also i do not know if there putting the dolls in to small of a box the breasts seamed to be pressed down in the box and noticed some wrinkles on the tops of the breasts
Attachments
right breast r.jpg
right breast r.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2943 times
right foot (2).jpg
right foot (2).jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2943 times
leftfoot (2).jpg
leftfoot (2).jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2943 times
right breast (2).jpg
right breast (2).jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2943 times
20170417_130721.jpg
20170417_130721.jpg (735.9 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

Byakuya Kuciki

Re: new doll arived not to happy so far

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Wow dude. That sucks :( Was the box damaged at all? Have you contacted the seller or anything?
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Dammit!! I'm waiting for the tracking # for my doll and these are my fears of what my doll will look like! I'm a foot guy and I'm hoping for the best because if the feet are damaged the doll won't be worth much to me and it would be like flushing that money I paid for her down the drain.

First there was the post several days ago about ultra-soft TPE developing micro-tears along stress points, now this. I hope my doll makes it home safe!!!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I completely understand your frustration. These dolls are not cheap. I am assuming you got her at Beautiful Doll. I would contact them directly and clearly communicate and share additional pics of box, packing as soon as possible.

It is rare to get a perfect flawless doll. There are usually some casting seams and fill spots, minor cuts, or abrasions.
The 1st picture shows a fill spot. These are common as a process of casting. The doll skeleton is placed in a mold with support rods holding the skeleton centered. Once the TPE is poured the rods are withdrawn and the resulting hole is patched. These are very common (even acceptable within reason) and easily disappear once powdered.

The breast seams are borderline. If nothing else was wrong, I would keep her. These areas are highly susceptible to tears or deformations due to the stress, stretching and folding of the TPE (also common in armpit and crotch areas).

The foot pictures are horrendous and unacceptable. Something went very wrong when the doll was cast, curing or shipped incorrectly.

I know your expectations are high, please be patient. Something that is seldom discussed is that You will need a good amount of imagination, cosmetic and mechanical skills to make this new relationship work. IMHO this one slipped thru QA by mistake, and the vendor usually will make every attempt to make it right.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I think the box was stood up on its end during shipping and the downward pressure injured the feet and put upward force on the breasts pulling them up.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O

Hi Jarrod, most unfortunate,

The TPE distortion is clearly from poor shipping and handling, but the compressions can be normalised with hot water and massaging back into shape.

The breast stretches are micro stretch tears and common in large breasted dolls, I think this package was stood on its head during shipping, but they can be normalised using Georges hot spoon technique, before they become ruptures. :thumbs_up:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=81004

You should ask the vendor make offer compensation from the shipper under shipping insurence or repair assistence, and you have posted evidence of your concerns..so keep these for records, but I do not think it is a manufacturing shortfall.

The feet should be easy to sort out with a foot spa in hot water tub and some massaging!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerod37 »

were there are deep depressions in the bottoms of the feet there are also holes next to them, there was alot of packing material around the bottom of the feet i am just disappointed that the feet did not hold up in the shipping, i think the doll had a lot of pressure on top of the box where the breast are they were smushed down a lot, i signed and left a note for fed ex to leave the box by my front door was not expecting them to lean it agaions the house and the other pic was when i first opened it
Attachments
box inside (2).jpg
box inside (2).jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2820 times
box (2).jpg
box (2).jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 2820 times

jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerod37 »

other pics of feet
Attachments
feet side (2).jpg
feet side (2).jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2808 times
20170417_131244.jpg
20170417_131244.jpg (698.7 KiB) Viewed 2808 times

jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerod37 »

still a lovely doll
Attachments
my lovely (2).jpg
my lovely (2).jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2806 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Dumb driver, the arrow on the box tells whomever handling the box to keep the arrow pointed up!, I take it she is a Ultra Soft model, I have asked but not been answered in the forums here on U.S. TPE thread can you get a WM 168 E Cup in regular TPE, as i would only order non U.S. version of the 168 E Cup.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

This sucks, I had something similar but with less damaging results.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hi i am very sorry for the doll. This happened mostly during shipping when the box is stand for long time. I will contact you to get a solution.
Joy
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes, the shippers are the problem. my Babs arrived to day, and it was clear that she had been stood upside down.....

This image shows were he neck had been bent right forward, to the point where it breaches the packing carton, and the damage was manageable, but I still ave to do some hot knife and spoon repairs to the top of the neck that was shreaded.
20170418_150305.jpg
20170418_150305.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2640 times
The evidence is right here...see the air gap at the feet end....
20170418_150428.jpg
20170418_150428.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2640 times
Tha show shipper and couriiers can not read this way up arrows 8O :shakefist:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Tha show shipper and couriiers can not read this way up arrows 8O :shakefist:
Oh they can read just fine, they just do not give a flying Image about it. And the second they figure out it is a doll they know 99% of customers will be too embarrased to complain, so they give even less of a Image about it.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

The manufacturers know what will happen, it would be great if they would pack more securely.

INFORMATIONS