www.beautiful-dolls.com

new doll arived not to happy so far

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: new doll arived not to happy so far

Post by haremlover »

That foot damage is entirely due to shipper's mishandling.

It's so very annoying

Best wishes

Harem

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Anung Un Rama wrote: Image

Anung
If this was all packaging it's no wonder dolls get damaged during transport.
It would cost less than $1 do fill the box with (additional) air cushion foil and you could transport the packaging in all positions and without load on the neck and feet.
That's why all packaging in our company is designed by design engineers.
Shure, a lot of dolls are very cheap in production. But are they so cheap it doesn't even matter if they get damaged before the customer gets them?

My doll arrived in a similar bad packaging :shakefist:
I wonder why vendors and customers still accept this kind of packaging :roll:

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

I think manufactures from China package their dolls like that for a reason Barbydoll. Those dolls have to fly over on airplane. If you opted for say a wooden crate; that doll would cost easily $500 - $1000 to ship. Who wants to pay that much for a doll that costs almost the same?

Honestly they put the arrows on the box for the side pointing "up" for a reason. Shippers don't honor it because they want to dolly it in and the only way to do that is to stand the doll upright on it's feet.

I'm not saying I don't understand the frustration when a doll arrives damaged; I have had it happen years ago. But I know for a fact WM and other doll manufactures in China had looked and researched at different packaging options for a long time to come to where they are now.
'
And that air cushion foil would cause the doll to roll around a lot and likely become just as damaged btw.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

while it might cost some more, I think all factories should pack the doll so that facing any direction for any amount of time is still okay. That's what I've done for doll bodies and faces I've sold on here, just to be safe.

Even if it's just a few people who have this problem, raising the shipping price around $50 for more internal packing materials seems like a good solution, so you don't have to go crazy with the wooden crates etc.

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

i am just going to throw my horror box in here as well. i am not knocking Beautiful dolls or Sanhui, they did a great job packing her up the damage is 100% on FedEx leaving the box in the rain for a day or so. none of the water got to the doll though, so great job with the packing materials. after i removed the doll, the box totally fell apart.
Attachments
where the water got in.
where the water got in.
20170420_122949.jpg (643.31 KiB) Viewed 653 times
back completely soaked
back completely soaked
20170420_122954.jpg (637.4 KiB) Viewed 653 times
blanket coming through
blanket coming through
20170420_123102.jpg (556.6 KiB) Viewed 653 times
back of the box after doll removed.
back of the box after doll removed.