www.beautiful-dolls.com

Did your doll take longer to arrive than expected?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Did your doll take longer to arrive than expected?

Post by ilikedolls123 »

If so, how long?

I was told that my WM doll would arrive around 3 weeks after payment received. Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since payment was sent, but still no confirmation that doll is even complete, much less on its way. I've heard nothing on its progress. I'm thinking that if I went with YL it would be on its way. Naturally, I'm starting to wonder what the holdup is. I can only have the doll for 4 months before selling/permanent storage so every week counts.

Anyone else had similar experience lately?

onenrmlone

Re: Did your doll take longer to arrive than expected?

Post by onenrmlone »

Which doll did you order? Some are in high demand, so they have some long lead times.. the YL150, for example, can easily take over a month.

That said, if you were told 3 weeks, and then something happens, as things tend to do, not getting some sort of update from the factory or vendor is definitely a problem.

I ordered a doll on Ebay, and it arrived promptly. My issue was that it wasn't the WM155 they were advertising, but that's another story, that was covered in another thread.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Nope, I had a different experience. Paid on 3.07 and received on 3.30, as mentioned some are in high demand, hope you hear good news soon.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I ordered the WM 168cm E cup. I figure there is no sense in asking Beautiful Dolls because if they haven't given me an update that means they probably didn't hear anything yet from WM.

Just looking to get a better idea of what the realistic expectations should be. Its definitely not going to be around 3 weeks.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

It doesn't hurt to ask but I'm sure you're right, if there was an update to provide you'd probably have heard it from BD.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

Have you talked to BD about it?

I am also waiting on a doll from them, but I am inside the 3 week window still. I checked with them last week, and they promptly responded with an update.

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

I have ordered from Joy at Beautiful Dolls on multiple occasions and the service has been spectacular. Perhaps production on the model you ordered is backed up because of high demand. You should send an email to ask for an update. I know the wait can be excruciating.

eenie
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Yeah just ask. I ordered fabric doll and got it earlier than expected, but sure some models may have delayds etc.

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Certainly doesn't hurt to ask... that is what they are there for, after all.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I asked last week when I ordered some extra eyes and was told completion should be Monday or Tuesday but I'll get an update when they do, basically. Nothing yet.
Just wondering if others have had a longer wait than expected, and if so, how long.

healthytings
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by healthytings »

I'm now on day 40 (since paying) today, hopefully she's left the factory now & I should have a tracking number (to deliver to the retailer first) in the next 12 hours or so.

It's been the slowest wait for anything I can recall since waiting for the school holidays to arrive as a child. :cry:

I've spent way more money on extras than I would have done I'm sure, but it's going to be even better when she does come, I have all the accessories for every fantasy I've not fulfilled in my life all boxed & ready.

It's a YL160 coming to the UK btw.. & I hope your doll leaves the factory soon, I feel your pain! :|

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Just checked, Ami took 11 days to arrive, last May. WM158cm.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Im at the tail end of week three waiting for my doll to arrive. I also ordered from Beautiful Dolls. She shipped on the tenth but apart from saying that she left the fed ex export facility, her tracking number has not moved at all which has me more than a little bit concerned.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

i have a sanhui 165cm on order from BD, Joy said it would take 10 days. it is over 10 days at this point, but to me, 10 days seems a little fast to produce a complete doll, so i am not worried yet. i have a DS doll on order from a different vendor, been 3 months and no doll yet, so yeah.....some dolls are in high demand i guess.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Been in the production queue for 1.5 months now. I'm ordering from a solo artist who has a very high demand. Going to take awhile to get the doll but it's worth the wait.

Hang in there. Your doll will arrive.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

INFORMATIONS