www.beautiful-dolls.com

Morning Coffee - Featuring Amber

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
BillySixGun

Re: Morning Coffee - Featuring Amber

Post by BillySixGun »

Thanks EVERYONE for the great compliments!

She's seriously amazing to say the least. I dont know who made the comment back when on another 161 thread about her ASS being flat BUTT I'm here to tell you IT IS NOT! :lol: If you're looking for lots of junk in the trunk or that big Santa Fe caboose bringing up the rear, then NO the 161 is not for you. BUTT if you're looking for a realistic cute bubble butt then YES she is what the Dr. ordered. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mishka said it best, this girl is a bikini models dream!....more pics to come.

The more you like her, the more she keeps posing for public viewing.

Thanks again.

:glou:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

There are certain moments, i feel like she is a real woman. 8O simply amazing! Cant wait to see more!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Wow. Just stumbled over this thread. She is so pretty :D you are lucky to have her :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS