www.beautiful-dolls.com

Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Byakuya Kuciki

Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hello, I was recently perusing the Beautiful Dolls page and stumbled across their fabric/anime dolls section. I was kind of surprised by how good some of them looked. I have been looking at the Dagmar doll in particular. There are a few options boxes you can select in order to customize your doll, however, there are no wig or breast size options. I would kind of like her with an orange wig and D breasts. Is it possible to order her like that? I am also not really familiar with fabric dolls and am curious as to the density of their appendages (arms and legs). Are they soft like a loose pillow or do they have some density to them. Also what kind of skeleton does the Dagmar doll have? I know these are a lot of questions :lol: I just haven't been able to find much on the forum yet that answers these questions.

Thanks so much.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

swivelthumb

Re: Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Post by swivelthumb »

My question is do the breasts giggle ?

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

I think they are firmer than a pillow, and they do have a skeleton allowing various movement and poses. Mine isn't shipped yet.

Not sure if the boobies jiggle. As for giggling, well she is anime

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Hello, I was recently perusing the Beautiful Dolls page and stumbled across their fabric/anime dolls section. I was kind of surprised by how good some of them looked. I have been looking at the Dagmar doll in particular. There are a few options boxes you can select in order to customize your doll, however, there are no wig or breast size options. I would kind of like her with an orange wig and D breasts. Is it possible to order her like that? I am also not really familiar with fabric dolls and am curious as to the density of their appendages (arms and legs). Are they soft like a loose pillow or do they have some density to them. Also what kind of skeleton does the Dagmar doll have? I know these are a lot of questions :lol: I just haven't been able to find much on the forum yet that answers these questions.

Thanks so much.
For ordering, I ordered a 2nd gen 160cm anime deluxe last year in May/June and a Dagmar 165cm late Dec/Jan both via email with Joy at Beautiful Dolls. You can specify via pictures and also send in a high resolution image of anime eyes that you want (this may be harder on some characters than others depending on source material). The eye-lashes seem to follow a standard template, but they do marker on the eye-liner/eyelash area as well. I'm considering extending the marking on mine since anime characters tend to look different if their eyelash is different. They try to get the wig close, but you can also opt for getting wigs from other sources as well (I did this for the Dagmar, but if you stick with a natural hair color, they are pretty close). Breast sizes for the Dagmar range from C,D,E. The size shown in another thread that I posted a review on is size E.

I'm also curious of the skeleton underneath as well on the Dagmar.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

I just got notification that my order is shipping! Yay! I'll try to get some giggles or jiggles out of the boobies and report back... when she arrives!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Hello, I was recently perusing the Beautiful Dolls page and stumbled across their fabric/anime dolls section. I was kind of surprised by how good some of them looked. I have been looking at the Dagmar doll in particular. There are a few options boxes you can select in order to customize your doll, however, there are no wig or breast size options. I would kind of like her with an orange wig and D breasts. Is it possible to order her like that? I am also not really familiar with fabric dolls and am curious as to the density of their appendages (arms and legs). Are they soft like a loose pillow or do they have some density to them. Also what kind of skeleton does the Dagmar doll have? I know these are a lot of questions :lol: I just haven't been able to find much on the forum yet that answers these questions.

Thanks so much.
For ordering, I ordered a 2nd gen 160cm anime deluxe last year in May/June and a Dagmar 165cm late Dec/Jan both via email with Joy at Beautiful Dolls. You can specify via pictures and also send in a high resolution image of anime eyes that you want (this may be harder on some characters than others depending on source material). The eye-lashes seem to follow a standard template, but they do marker on the eye-liner/eyelash area as well. I'm considering extending the marking on mine since anime characters tend to look different if their eyelash is different. They try to get the wig close, but you can also opt for getting wigs from other sources as well (I did this for the Dagmar, but if you stick with a natural hair color, they are pretty close). Breast sizes for the Dagmar range from C,D,E. The size shown in another thread that I posted a review on is size E.

I'm also curious of the skeleton underneath as well on the Dagmar.
Thanks. Ima order her tonight. They dont have the wig color i want but i found it on Amazon so ill order it there. No big deal. Im so stoked. Gonna order my first doll. WOW!

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Yeah there is so much that is great about these. They are light weight, cute, sexy, full sized, posable, and the materials they are made out of aren't intimidating, and hey, anime!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Cnyb wrote:Yeah there is so much that is great about these. They are light weight, cute, sexy, full sized, posable, and the materials they are made out of aren't intimidating, and hey, anime!
Exactly what i was thinking.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Well i did it. I ORDERED MY FIRST DOLL!!!! :multi: I am so hyped. Now comes the wait. :whistle:

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Yeah, I'm amazed at how hyped I'm getting. During the wait I ordered a nice air-babe and found that it got me amazingly excited -- my Jenny flops around like a live one in heat all right! Being so light and flexible, she gets more animated than people, flinging back and forth, hair whipping around, etc.

I'm imagining a fabric doll with a posable skeleton isn't going to move limbs on its own quite like an air-babe but hey, a lot easier to have on top than a TPE or Silicone doll and probably easier to position.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Well i did it. I ORDERED MY FIRST DOLL!!!! :multi: I am so hyped. Now comes the wait. :whistle:
Well safe to say that you're not the only one now. :D Just ordered my 165 dagmar last night too. Extremely helpful and great customer device considering my first time ordering from them.
And the waiting game is usually the painful part. :?

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Well i did it. I ORDERED MY FIRST DOLL!!!! :multi: I am so hyped. Now comes the wait. :whistle:
Well safe to say that you're not the only one now. :D Just ordered my 165 dagmar last night too. Extremely helpful and great customer device considering my first time ordering from them.
OMG im already tired of waiting and its only been like 24 hours. :cry: I dont know how im gonna wait an entire month. Ill probably focus more on music lessons or something. Play a lot of Overwatch. ANYTHING to make time go faster.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:
Mr_Cthulu wrote:
OMG im already tired of waiting and its only been like 24 hours. :cry: I dont know how im gonna wait an entire month. Ill probably focus more on music lessons or something. Play a lot of Overwatch. ANYTHING to make time go faster.
Well if you're playing something like Overwatch you'll be grinding your way past a month in no time XD
If not there's always Dark Souls. Time consuming AND rage inducing fun!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:
Byakuya Kuciki wrote:
Mr_Cthulu wrote:
Well if you're playing something like Overwatch you'll be grinding your way past a month in no time XD
If not there's always Dark Souls. Time consuming AND rage inducing fun!
yeah and ringed city comes out in a few days. :D

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Overall I had a great customer experience and Joy was exceptionally helpful with getting my order through. I wouldn't be surprised if I ordered from them again in the near future.

INFORMATIONS