www.beautiful-dolls.com

YL 148 doll review purchased from Beautiful Dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
hornytoad123
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL 148 doll review purchased from Beautiful Dolls

Post by hornytoad123 »

First off, Beautiful Dolls did an EXCELLENT job with all my questions and concerns prior to actually purchasing a doll. They were very prompt in answering all my questions regarding doll type, accessories, doll options, payment and shipping. They responded much quicker than other doll vendors that I polled, hence why I went with them.

Ordered the YL 148 doll from their website with WM head 58 and tan color. The entire process of ordering to shipped to my door was approximately 3 weeks, which they stated how long it would take.

Package arrived to my door in excellent shape. Doll was undamaged, in excellent condition, and had very good packaging. The only thing missing was an extra wig I had ordered, but I'm sure that will be rectified shortly.

Doll was visually what I wanted. This is my first doll, so I was quite pleased. I expected a strong chemical smell from what I read of others, but there was only a sweet smelling residue. The doll was heavier than I expected, and the joints were stiff. I expect the stiffness to go away with time, but it did make maneuvering and posing the doll a bit more cumbersome.

The only negative I would say, and it's limited to the vendor in any way, is that the vagina/anal cavity is not anatomically correct. I think this is true of all or most dolls. The vagina sits lower than it should in a doggy or from behind position, making intercourse in those positions nearly impossible.

All in all, it was a pleasant experience working with Beautiful Dolls. They gave great customer support and look forward to working with them in the future.
Attachments
d3.jpg
d3.jpg (1023.62 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
d2.jpg
d2.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2707 times
d1.jpg
d1.jpg (923.09 KiB) Viewed 2707 times

hornytoad123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: YL 148 doll review purchased from Beautiful Dolls

Post by hornytoad123 »

As a followup, I have to say this doll is very visually pleasing. As a first time doll owner though, I underestimated the weight and effort needed to move this doll around. It is literally like carrying dead weight! At the moment I'm deciding whether it would be worth it to offer it 2nd hand, it is a fantastic doll but it would be a shame if I kept it unused.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

hornytoad123 wrote:As a followup, I have to say this doll is very visually pleasing. As a first time doll owner though, I underestimated the weight and effort needed to move this doll around. It is literally like carrying dead weight! At the moment I'm deciding whether it would be worth it to offer it 2nd hand, it is a fantastic doll but it would be a shame if I kept it unused.

As you mentioned the weight of these dolls is not to be underestimated........BUT, they are so worth it aren't they.
When I got my RD2 the first thing I thought is that it was art, amazing sculpting goes into these dolls.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Hi and congrats! Happy honeymoon. :)

I await my 148cm. Roll on the photos :)

As far as I am aware, the anus and vagina were fixed by YL (Jinsan) Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

Unknown2

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Unknown2 wrote:Hi and congrats! Happy honeymoon. :)

As far as I am aware, the anus and vagina were fixed by YL (Jinsan) Can anyone correct me if I am wrong?

Unknown2
Yes, they were.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Unknown2 wrote:Hi and congrats! Happy honeymoon. :)

Unknown2
Yes, they were.
I thought so. I knew I'd seen a thread about this and didn't dream it lol.

Unknown2

MannyKin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MannyKin »

I see the OP posted that his doll is not anatomically correct. However as someone mentioned I thought that YL had fixed these dolls. So did he just get an old stock doll? I looked at the pictures of the doll in the For Sale section and was interested in the doll until I saw this review. Then I looked at the pics.

So anyone know why this doll wasn't right?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

At the time that the OP started this thread, YL Dolls were NOT yet anatomically correct. The change took place shortly thereafter.

Here is an update thread from YLDoll stating that all their dolls are now being made anatomically correct.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=74179

The YL128 I purchased from them a few months back is indeed anatomically correct. Note that it is not "perfectly" anatomically correct but it is so close that for all practical and photographic purposes, it is barely noticible unless you are specifically inspecting for discrepancies.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS