www.beautiful-dolls.com

Introducing Yoko, my new 165cm fabric Dagmar Beautiful Doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Cnyb

Re: Introducing Yoko, my new 165cm fabric Dagmar Beautiful D

Post by Cnyb »

Nice photos. I especially like the yellow dress and the cat outfit, beautiful.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Should we be expecting some cosplay type outfits for her soon? :D Perhaps some red hair if I am recognizing the eyes and smile type correctly after the character name.

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

I have some outfits on order and certainly Littner is on the list. She's been my favorite for a long time and I have a couple of outfits for the other dolls that I have already. I even have the cosplay rifle up on the wall waiting for a photo shoot. :)

It would be nice to get some shots in a model size more close to actual size. I am glad to have a fabric doll as they are so hug-able!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Wow she looks Gorgeous. I ordered my first doll, a Dagmar Doll, about a month ago. She should be here any day. Im hyped.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

CNR007 wrote:Here is her kitty outfit...
Hello! I, myself, have a Dagmar ordered and I am in waiting. The same body variant you have (c-cup) but with the realistic silicone head. Of course as most do during this time, they buy more clothes for their coming plush princess of which I have been doing.

However, what I wanted to ask was not a clothing question, but rather a range of movement question. I was under the impression that Dagmar is limited in her poses and was told that she cannot cross her arms and legs, and her feet do not pivot. So naturally I had requested a range of movement chart from Joy over at Beautiful Dolls. After looking at the chart there is no mention of twisting wrists and feet and that was a given. However, I found that there are some discrepancies in the chart, first it also shows that the feet can pivot up and down.

Looking at your pictures when you have your doll leaning on the table. It clearly looks like her feet can pivot downward. Is that the case or am I seeing things? I have confirmed through another doll owner that the feet can move side to side and this is not mentioned in the chart I got from Beautiful Dolls. Next I clearly can see that the arms can pivot inward and can move to a crossed position...this is something I confirmed with another Dagmar owner and it does seem like it is for certain that the arms cross as there is a pivot point at the shoulder for this. BUT, I see that you have her sitting on the tables with her legs crossed. This is the first time I seen Dagmar with crossed legs, so it appears that is possible as well.

So really my main question is about the feet pivoting. At least two sources said the feet DO NOT pivot up and down and thus Dagmar cannot wear high heels. But your photo seems to say otherwise and as she is sitting on the table, the feet do seem to have a relaxed downward angle to them. So in the very least, she could wear shoes with a 3" (or 4)" heel. Did you attempt to put her in heeled shoes? If so, I would love to see some pictures.

Overall though, of all the fabric dolls I looked at, Dagmar seems to have a very nice and realistic body shape. The curves in the waist to hip and butt area along with the nice solid looking thighs this doll has is a main selling point on it's own. But even the breast area, neckline and shoulders seem to be a improvement over Happy Doll's Anime Deluxe body. I was told (and confirmed) that Dagmar even has a collarbone detail. That is a big plus as well.

You took very nice pictures of your Dagmar and I like the poses you put her in. Another Dagmar owner shows a pose with the dolls arms a pretty good way over the 90 degree mark with the doll touching the top of her head. Looking at the shoulder joints, they didn't look stressed at all as with a TPE or Silicone doll, I could readily see the stress such a position would put on the 'skin' at the shoulder joint. I noticed how the material skin on Dagmar moved away from the body, similar as to how real skin would in this area. So, she definitely seems MUCH more capable of a greater movement than the chart suggests.

Diaval.

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

The best way to describe it that I can find: There is no ankle or wrist, but there is flex in the foot and hand. These photos should help.

My biggest issue was not with those areas but with the body. There is no twist or arch for the back. That makes posing a lot more difficult. It's because of the material used to pad it and the skeleton choice. I think unless they used some sort of stretchy material, there would be an issue with the material breaking inside under the twist. For the back arch, it does in fact arch but does not hold the shape. It feel spring loaded and returns to normal after pressure is removed.

That being said, I love her anyways. So much warmer to the touch than the TPE and silicon dolls. I buy her small and x-small sized women's clothing and they work pretty well without modifications.
Attachments
yoko1.jpeg
yoko1.jpeg (60.16 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
yoko2.jpeg
yoko2.jpeg (59.95 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
yoko3.jpeg
yoko3.jpeg (84.93 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
yoko4.jpeg
yoko4.jpeg (52.33 KiB) Viewed 1620 times

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She's really nice. where did you buy her from.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

CNR007 wrote:The best way to describe it that I can find: There is no ankle or wrist, but there is flex in the foot and hand. These photos should help.
This was the impression that I got when I saw your Dagmar and also one from another fellow. According to this the doll CAN wear high heels since the foot pivots up and down. However, many told me that the foot is in the flat position (up) and it can turn side to side a little bit. But as you described it is the way the range of motion diagram illustrates. So I am thinking that this might be a change? But as you mentioned too, the diagram doesn't reference wrist or ankle movements. So perhaps this might have been a recent change? I could see some folks complaining that they couldn't have the doll wear heels. Personally I would sacrifice side to side movement for the foot to pivot so I could at least get her in 4" or 5" heels. The latter would put her at 5'9" making her waist around the hight of mine. So this would allow the use of standing up positions during bedroom time.

BUT I guess I will see when I get my own Dagmar, she is due this coming week.
My biggest issue was not with those areas but with the body. There is no twist or arch for the back. That makes posing a lot more difficult. It's because of the material used to pad it and the skeleton choice. I think unless they used some sort of stretchy material, there would be an issue with the material breaking inside under the twist. For the back arch, it does in fact arch but does not hold the shape. It feel spring loaded and returns to normal after pressure is removed.
Yes, I was told this and it is also represented in the diagram that there is indeed a spring mechanism for the spine. I think my guess is that it allows the foam to 'spring back'. I think if the body was left in a twisted or bent position for an extended period of time, the foam might either tend to stay in that position or be damaged altogether. But the spine has to give for the doll's intended purpose without breaking. But I do see that they could have incorporate both the spring and also the twisting ability, but they chose not to.

As it is though, for storage, I do intend to have the doll in a near standing position in a closet supported so she doesn't fall over. The arms and legs would be in the normal down position. I do have to email Joy and ask her if the doll could be store3d in a seated position for a length of time. But I do worry about compression marks at the hip area, and frankly that area is one of the most attractive points on this doll, the waist to hip curvature on her was what caught my attention. So naturally I want to keep the doll in good shape for as long as I possibly can.
That being said, I love her anyways. So much warmer to the touch than the TPE and silicon dolls. I buy her small and x-small sized women's clothing and they work pretty well without modifications.
The fact that you do not have to warm the doll up and she will warm up with just you just hugging her is another major selling point for me. But it was the overall easier maintenance and the light weight that finally sealed the deal.

Unlike the Teddy Babes, of which I felt no attraction at all, I do feel something more for these Happy Dolls, especially with the realistic head. However, one fellow really made up a set of ultra-pretty eyes for his anime version of Dagmar and I, myself, found that doll very attractive.

I have been buying her clothing too, but mostly one size fits all stuff and clothes to cover the body so this way I can preserve the 'skin' as much as possible. So I have about 3 or 4 ways of fully covering her body. I have two nude color bodysuits in which I can layer with. Then there are a couple sexy ones I have mainly for sleeping. I think I am off to a good start.

Now it is just a waiting game until she arrives. They are expecting a Tuesday arrival, but I am not sure as she hasn't left China yet. We will see what happens towards the end of the day Tomorrow if she finally shows up in the US or not. Usually it takes 2 to 3 days from there.

Anyway, thank you for the info. I do hope that I have that capability with the foot as I would love to put the doll in heels as that would open up a BUNCH more positions to get close with her. But I did come prepared and I also had a very small step stool standing by in the event that I couldn't move her feet up and down.

I will report back here once I get my Dagmar to see if she has the ability or not.

Diaval

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

HonkyDonky wrote:She's really nice. where did you buy her from.

Beautiful dolls this past year.

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/fabric-l ... s-c-1.html

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Just a heads up, I posted my review on my Dagmar doll which arrived Tuesday Morning (12-12-17)

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5#p1226285

INFORMATIONS