www.beautiful-dolls.com

Added A Beautiful Doll to My Collection

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Added A Beautiful Doll to My Collection

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

J_Kezz wrote:Is that pink skin?
Yes it is.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

With the "large" breast, what bra size is that?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

A little variety never hurt anyone.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Newbie98 wrote:With the "large" breast, what bra size is that?
Good question. I'm not a 100% sure on that. I have just used bra's that I had for my other dolls. The band has been too big on most of the bras I've put on her. The one that has fit her the best has been a size 32A. And that is with the gel inserts in the bra's cups removed. It is the midnight blue bra that I took pictures of her in, which can be seen in my album here.
View My Doll Albums HERE

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Asuka got some new panties that she wanted to show off. I think they're pretty cute myself. I've been looking for some new ones since she came into my life, but haven't found any I liked until now. I guess I have pretty basic taste in what panties I find alluring. And I prefer bikini styled panties to help protect the dolls "back-side". So that does limit my options some. But still, so many have a full mesh, or full lace, back, and I don't really care for those either. I like a satin or silky material, with a little lace around the edges. These are almost exactly what I was looking for. I'm pretty happy with them, and they fit her great. Anyways, I made a new album here.

We've been together for almost 3 months now, and I'm falling more in love with her everyday. In my review I said she wasn't much of a cuddler, but after some time experimenting I've found her to be quite the cuddle partner. My favorite is when we face each other, wrapped in each others arms. I can hold her close and feel her breasts press up against me. I fell asleep with her last night that way with her wearing nothing but her new panties. It was a little hard to fall asleep. :oops: Asuka is so damn fun to have around! I just love her!
Attachments
Here is a sample pic
Here is a sample pic
AsukaPink05.jpg (705.61 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
View My Doll Albums HERE

dollcave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollcave »

Hi Bonander.
Congrats on your doll. It's truly a beautiful gal.
Thanks especially for mentioning how much the lube lasts. Nice insert!
:glou:

nanashi69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nanashi69 »

I'm on the fence on either purchasing a 125cm silicone doll with oral function, or a 160cm Dagmar fabric doll. Weight is an issue, as I don't want to be carrying a 50 lbs sack around...or 40 lbs, for that matter. And the good thing about the fabric doll (that I've seen in the photos) is that she can be folded away nicely in a storage tote. I didn't know that the silicone doll's skin can be tacky, is that normal? In terms of touching and cuddle factor, I take it that the fabric doll is the way to go?

INFORMATIONS