www.beautiful-dolls.com

Some questions to all 126 anime fabric doll owners

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
gryffin78
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Some questions to all 126 anime fabric doll owners

Post by gryffin78 »

I have some questions to all 126 cm anime fabric doll owners.
Would be great if you could share your experiences with me before I place my order. :-)

1) Any recommendations for a good insert? I think I read somewhere that these Magic Eyes Onahole Kupa Rina / Roa / Lolinco should be a good fit but I am not sure anymore where I read this…
https://www.toydemon.com/sujiman-kupa-rina-masturbator
So if anyone knows a good onahole that will fit perfect inside the doll and has a good angle for different positions, please let me know.

2) Does the onahole stays inside of the doll while having sex with it? Or does it slip out? I own a Meiki Plush which has some strings around the vaginal opening which can be tied together to prevent the onahole from slipping out.
But the anime fabric dolls don’t seem to have anything similar. And also the cavity looks rather large compared tot he Meiki Plush.

3) Are you satisfied with the 126 cm size? Are all positions workable? Or are there any limitations concerning the smaller size?
For example: can the legs be spread wide enough for missionary?
Did you ever regret not getting the 160 cm size?

I think the 126 cm size will be perfect for me since it is easier to store and also cheaper than
the bigger dolls. But of course I don’t want to regret my purchase afterwards…

So would be great if you could help me with these questions.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Some questions to all 126 anime fabric doll owners

Post by 5000 »

No not all positions are possible because the legs do not open wide enough & the hips do not move upward.
Doll on top works the best. I've had both 126 and the 150 anime dolls. Both dolls are great for the money. The 126 is easier to store.

This is the best insert. Just wrap the end in saran. Stays in good enough.

https://www.toydemon.com/clone-meiki-ts ... asturbator

Best insert for the 150cm anime doll here.

https://www.amazon.com/Lilith-Uterus-Ma ... B009SB1TZC

gryffin78
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gryffin78 »

Thanks for your reply.

Sad to hear about the leg spread "problem"... especially since I prefere the missionary Position instead of Girl on top.
Do both the 126 cm and 160 cm version have this issue?
Or only the 126 cm version?

How about doggy?

Thanks for the onahole reccommendation.
So there is no real possibility to fix the onahole? But it still stays inside?

ploco
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ploco »

Hi I have a 160 cm version and no problem doing missionary at all.
Doggy is also possible.

there are actually two insert type: round and ellipse.
the round is wider compare with ellipse and you can fit in most onahole without a modification that's what I been told.

however mine is ellipse shape. the insert come with it doesn't stay inside.
I use the insert of fleshlight blade instant, a perfect fit if you like realistic look.
fleshligh flight Pilot also works. the whole thing can insert into the doll including the case.
no need to wrap the end up. preparation take less than 5 seconds. every drop of lube stay inside the case make clean so much easier afterwords.

back to the topic about 126 cm vs 160 cm
if you order it now, the new 160 cm will have the new joint design like 140 cm Candace - some parts are ball joints, very flexible that can even do splits.
on the other hand, 126 cm still has the old joint design which is easier to break or jam up after heavy use.
I have already fix 5 jammed joints myself so I know.

the maker announced the new 160 cm, 140 cm(Candace), 168 cm(Dagmar) all come with round insert type in one Chinese forum.
if size matters, get the 140 cm instant of 126 cm. you won't regret it.

INFORMATIONS