www.beautiful-dolls.com

Slightly flawed Sanhui 165cm for sale

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Slightly flawed Sanhui 165cm for sale

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone! She finally arrived an hour ago after two weeks of shipment delayed and I must say the wait is worth it. I'll be making two seperate reviews of her, one from Beautiful-dolls and one from Sanhui since it's unfair to not post my reviews to these amazing doll manufacturer. Her pre-name will be "Kincliu." (Keen-Klee-yoo)

I'll rate her quick now. For Sanhui and also my first silicone doll, hands down, she's 10/10 ✩✩✩✩✩ and this is coming from a doll collector with doll experience.

She's the most PERFECT DOLL I have ever obtain in my doll collection adventure. Her 165+ body is totally a nice improvement away from the reviews I've read from 165 original. It's too perfect that even her flaws is not noticable.

She's thinner than my TPE. She's lighter than my 153cm TPE Dolls. I'm having a hard time carrying Canary, Kyaln, and Twinkle while Kincliu is really easy to carry and she's totally designed for sex able with her featherweight body. I'm surprise despite seeing her super long at 165, she's actually just longer in height but my 153cm TPE looks bigger, wut?

Anyways, more on my big upcoming reviews but I'll say this, I recommend anyone looking for the best dolls to get her now. Go, go get her at Beautiful-Dolls right now and get a nice offer and just get her. She's too perfect for me and despite my judgement of her, I never regret it, I was happy I took this opportunity and thank you Beautiful-Doll and to Joy.

Also thank you "TheIQF++" and "Licia" for encouraging me to get her. Kincliu says her hi to Licia and you. C: It all started with your great review >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=69381 I hope I can make the same haha

BTW, she don't have a noticable flaws. It will be all in my reviews. Stay tuned!!!

DOLLAVIDALOCA

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Congratulations RJ! She looks like a beautiful lady and I hope your other ladies don't get jealous. :whistle:

As she is silicone, be careful not to leave her snuggled skin to skin with your TPE ladies. There's unlikely to be a reaction for short term but don't leave them like that for hours on end!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

TheIQF++ wrote:Just be aware that sanhui 165's are kind of heavy. 8O
I have a Sanhui 165+ I bought a few months ago. It weighs about 79lb (36kg). It has no foam core but a sort of hard epoxy core about 1" in, you can feel when you press the silicone. The skeleton could use some improvement in that the limbs do not move smoothly, are prone to "sticking" so it can be quite a workout to articulate the doll. That said, the silicone they use is very soft, TPE level, yet durable, more so on both counts than my older DS145 for example. I wish they would use a foam core and improve the skeletal joints, make it lighter, perhaps it would cost $500 more but I would pay it.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Mishka, do you put anything between the head and neck such as saran wrap or are they actually touching? With no ill effects? For how long?

Mishka1965 wrote:Just as a reference - Wm head on a JM doll

You can go with either, but having WM heads adds a whole dimension!

Mishka

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

:D Seems you are happy - good :!: :)

Welcome, Kincliu, hope to see many nice pictures of you. :wink:

All the best :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS