www.beautiful-dolls.com

Tried to purchase, nothing happened

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Rathalos92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Tried to purchase, nothing happened

Post by Rathalos92 »

I recently tried to purchase a doll from Beautiful-Dolls. Unfortunately, after clicking the confirm purchase button, instead of being lead to a confirmation page, showing the purchase had correctly gone through, I was lead to a blank page. The page's url was to the effect of a confirmation page, but a blank white page. I was using Mozilla Firefox as my browser in order to complete this purchase. The page did not show any indication that it was still loading, or had failed to load. It was click confirm, then a quick loading of a new page, then the completely blank and white page. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tried to purchase, nothing happened

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Try to verify a payment receipt from the source you used (bank, visa, PayPal). You will likely have to wait a couple of business days for it to show up, however PayPal usually gives you a receipt right away.

Also try emailing or PM beautifull doll directly from here or their website to confirm an order receipt. They are usually pretty quick at getting back to you.

But don't panic. It is likely your internet connection timed out or an error occurred when processing the final step. It happens, but as long as your payment source doesn't register a payment; then the order didn't happen. You will likely have to re-submit the order once you are sure it wasn't already received and in the works.

Best wishes and give it time.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

Yes, you should always e-mail Joy. She will take care of things, and you might get a slightly cheaper price for being a forum member.

:glou:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

:D All fixed! I am sure you will be happy with her.. :wink:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Rathalos92
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rathalos92 »

I posted my review to the review section, and it awaits moderator approval before being revealed to the public. Joy is definitely amazing, and a great customer support representative. Thank you a million Joy.

INFORMATIONS