www.beautiful-dolls.com

140 cm Eva doll & shipping to Canada?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
PrismaticLust

140 cm Eva doll & shipping to Canada?

Post by PrismaticLust »

Greetings, just wondering, I am a Canadian who is interested in getting myself "Eva" (), but I have been wondering if, in the opinion or knowledge of anyone who is roaming around these forums (which I have been reading for a while, but just now posting ^^), or the seller itself, it might look too, hmm, for lack of better word, youngish, for customs.

I have heard of problems in Canadian customs (not the duty sort of problem) and definitively do not want any of that.

I love the ~156 cm WM dolls, and have ordered one from BD (having bought a fabric doll from the same seller with no issues a few years ago), but all of them seem to have at least 73 cm bust (D cup or so?), any with a cup or two smaller than that?

Thanks in advance!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 140 cm Eva doll & shipping to Canada?

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hi there are 2 issues with Canadian based on what i have dealed with lately.
1. Small dolls like 100cm might be hard to import. Eva being a 140 is not the case.
2. Value on invoice being too low will cause clearance dely. As long as we state proper amount, it will be fine.
Any Canadian can share more opinions? That would be helpful :D
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Tobi

Post by Tobi »

I ordered the 100 cm Bonnie doll the moment the Anal ver. Was introduced and had no problems with custom. It took exactly the estimate delivery time but tgat was like... around almost 2 years ago? Customs can change and I haven't ordered any in those 2 years. I'm interested in getting the 65 or 80cm doll but also wonder about the custom or if they can just pass off for collectible dolls. Iunno.
I am what I am.

Masticatius

Post by Masticatius »

hi

im also new here, also looking to get my first doll and im in canada.

i found a few fabric dolls from china and the teddy babes, but im not sure what kind of issues or hoops ill have to jump thru at customs.
tariffs or duties are another concern.

if any 1 could give me any info on what they had to deal with being in canada and/or any idea on prices for duties when buying a doll would be hugely appreciated

INFORMATIONS