www.beautiful-dolls.com

ONE DAY IN HOTEL

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
lonelybear

Re: ONE DAY IN HOTEL

Post by lonelybear »

james 1966 wrote:I believe this is the same 'ol 163cm that's been kicking around for a couple years now...the one that hardly anybody talks about anymore...the 'Pippa Pendleton' model. But as you can see, this model is not to be ignored. I've been saying all along this is one of the most realistic TPE dolls out there, dimensions-wise. I work at a University and this reminds me of a fit 19 year old body that I see daily on campus. I just think they got this sculpt right and there's no need to try and improve or replace it. I do think that some of the heads (like #88) pictured here are way too small for this body. They keep trying to put heads that match the 145cm and below on this doll and it just looks strange in my opinion. Stare at the pics for a while and you'll see what I mean. I think head #15 is the perfect match for this body.
head and body size differences is an issue I'm always looking at when making an ongoing decision whether to have a doll in my life or not, I wish manufacturers and vendors would have some kind of chart pointing out which body size best fits which head, sure its nice to mix and match but i would be super annoyed if I were to buy a doll and find it looks like a bobble head or beetlejuice (after the head shrinker shrunk his head of course).
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

lonelybear wrote:
james 1966 wrote:I believe this is the same 'ol 163cm that's been kicking around for a couple years now...the one that hardly anybody talks about anymore...the 'Pippa Pendleton' model. But as you can see, this model is not to be ignored. I've been saying all along this is one of the most realistic TPE dolls out there, dimensions-wise. I work at a University and this reminds me of a fit 19 year old body that I see daily on campus. I just think they got this sculpt right and there's no need to try and improve or replace it. I do think that some of the heads (like #88) pictured here are way too small for this body. They keep trying to put heads that match the 145cm and below on this doll and it just looks strange in my opinion. Stare at the pics for a while and you'll see what I mean. I think head #15 is the perfect match for this body.
head and body size differences is an issue I'm always looking at when making an ongoing decision whether to have a doll in my life or not, I wish manufacturers and vendors would have some kind of chart pointing out which body size best fits which head, sure its nice to mix and match but i would be super annoyed if I were to buy a doll and find it looks like a bobble head or beetlejuice (after the head shrinker shrunk his head of course).
Most of the heads fit bodies taller than 135cm. If you are interested in a specific head and specific body, you can always drop us a line to check out. The fact is that there are really TOO MANY heads.. 8O
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Revised body. Here's the original version:
b22.jpg
b22.jpg (210.22 KiB) Viewed 806 times
See how the boobs drape? It looks like a more natural shape.

This is the new version:
18-163-001.jpg
18-163-001.jpg (107.24 KiB) Viewed 806 times

Perky! I'm glad they altered her, I like the new version better. But they're both nice.

redtool
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redtool »

majorperv wrote:
james 1966 wrote: This is the new version:
18-163-001.jpg

Perky! I'm glad they altered her, I like the new version better. But they're both nice.
What head is on this one? Doesn't look familiar...

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

redtool wrote:
majorperv wrote:
james 1966 wrote: This is the new version:
18-163-001.jpg

What head is on this one? Doesn't look familiar...
Both pics are of WM #15 head: https://reallovesexdolls.com/head-15/

Amazing how different she looks in all of those pictures and the link! Makeup, lighting, skin color, wig go a long way.

Tutan68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tutan68 »

N I C E looking body there.....
Resist.... hard to do.... oooohh myy

will_xD

Post by will_xD »

How did you manage to take two real-size dolls to an hotel? 8O

I'm still trying to figure out how can I buy a doll and bring it home without my family knowing it lol :roll:
will

INFORMATIONS