www.beautiful-dolls.com

Need advice?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Need advice?

Post by sam treadwell »

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to be purchasing a doll through this vendor in the near future, but am having a tough time deciding on which one?

I am considering the Elva model (165cm Sanhui, and I am aware of the wrist issue). My main concern with this doll is size. If play and clean up is a big hassle, maybe a larger doll is not the best choice?

So here is what I'm wondering? Can anyone that's owned a full size doll and a smaller doll comment on your experiences between the two? Is the added size worth the extra realism? Would you still get a full size doll if you had to do it over?

My other two considerations are smaller dolls, and they are the Lucy (142cm JM Doll with the Lucy head) and the Luna 130cm (A head). I really like both, but I see that Lucy has an oral mouth, and is slightly taller. I don't actually care about the oral feature for its intended purpose, but feel that the oral mouth would make for better kissing.

So I guess my question here is, is the Lucy doll worth getting for the oral mouth and extra few inches of height, even though she comes at a cost of around 15lbs of extra weight?

All comments are greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Sam

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Need advice?

Post by DarkOne »

Sanhui reports they have fixed the wrist issue, but I highly recommend confirming with your vendor that you will indeed get an 'improved wrist' sanhui.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks DarkOne, and thanks for all of your previous help. Yes, I will follow that good bit of advice. At this point it's up in the air as to which one I'm getting. I can say this though, every time I look at that 165cm with the A face, my heart skips a beat! I wish I could get all 3, but of course that is not very realistic.

Sam

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

sam treadwell wrote:Thanks DarkOne, and thanks for all of your previous help. Yes, I will follow that good bit of advice. At this point it's up in the air as to which one I'm getting. I can say this though, every time I look at that 165cm with the A face, my heart skips a beat! I wish I could get all 3, but of course that is not very realistic.

Sam
Yes those Sanhui faces. I only hope they can get their skeleton quality to match their face quality someday. That would be an amazingly top notch doll IMO.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Make sure you can lift a doll. They are very heavy.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I really like my 145 Sanhui !! The new 160 looks promising!!!
However Sanhui has put a hold on new orders to insure quality . I expect them to be up in short order.
DL

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks gents.

@samara78; I'm a reasonably fit guy, so lifting the doll up isn't really a problem. I guess my main concern is that lugging a heavy doll around will take away a lot of the fun from the experience. My Candy 18 Taffy is pretty close to being perfect as far as weight and size go. My main qualm is the distance between her vaginal orifice and her mouth, as I have to contort my neck in order to be lip to lip with her.

@dollylamma, yes, I've been sort of keeping up with the Sanhui thread, and I'm glad to hear that the manufacturer is addressing this concern. I've seen some of your threads, and have seen your 145cm before. They sure are nice dolls.

If anyone happens to know the distance between the vaginal orifice and mouth of the Lucy Doll or the Luna doll, I would appreciate it if they would post it here. Otherwise, no biggie, and I will contact the vendor for this information.

Sam

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

I'd just go with the height you want and not worry about the weight. 8)
I'm pretty tall, so with my SH 165 I can look into her eyes and kiss her.
I got used to the weight and handling her so I can move her into positions safely.
She feels heaviest around the butt and thighs. It's best to carry her with her legs at 90*, one arm under her thighs and one arm around the small of her back.
I took her to the tub once but it is not necessary. I put a big bowl and towels under her to give her a sponge bath right in bed or in a chair. Than pat her dry with a soft towel.
I use condoms so no mess. :angel:
I've seen gonestill77 sets his doll on a big bucket and flushes her with water. You can fill a water bottle with soapy water and squeeze it up her. It's no big deal.
You can always hang her by her neck to make dressing or cleaning easier.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I do know that JM runs smaller than Sanhui. JM is a great doll ,any of the ones you are looking at are good choices. I'm sure Joy can give you the measurements you are looking for.
DL

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I've seen your girl in the Sanhui subforum TheIQF++ and I must say that she is quite a babe! I'm glad that you have not had any problems with her. I do use condoms, since they make clean so much easier. My plan is to place her on a white sheet, and then drag her (Her on the sheet, not her across the sheets) to edge of the bed and rinse her over a bucket.

I am actually leaning more towards one of the smaller JM dolls dollylamma. Another reason for this is that I live in a rather confined area (An RV) and I'm really limited by space. I'm really digging Lucy at this point, but at the same time, that little Luna looks like you could really get wild with her due to her much lower weight. That, and she's pretty darn cute too. It's a really tough decision I must say. If I could fit a Lucy head on the Luna body, I might consider getting the Luna with both heads. But I'm guessing that you probably can't do that without modification?

I tried to determine the distance from the vaginal orifice to the mouth of both dolls from the photos, but it's only a guesstimate on my part? On Luna, I figured around 20”. On Lucy I figured that the measurement might vary from the same 20” (If her legs are longer, but her torso is the same) to 23”. I will contact the manufacturer or vendor for this information, unless someone else happens to know.

Sam

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Get a doll that takes inserts. Problem solved on the fun tip. Lol
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

samara78 wrote:Get a doll that takes inserts. Problem solved on the fun tip. Lol
Great point there samara78. I'm actually breaking one of my number one rules by not getting a doll with an insert. I'm sort of in an odd predicament where all the dolls that are in my price range, and that I really like, do not come with inserts. It will be alright though, I'll manage. Use of condoms for play makes clean up a snap.

Sam

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

hey there sam, i was about to pull the trigger on the jm142cm lucy doll as my first purchase.. but then George at X/S revealed the deal on the sh165. lucy has a cute face and i love the shape of her breasts and her overall figure. fellow member STURE has stunning photos of her in his galleries.

i personally like my sh165 because of her height for realism sake... we both stand at the same height w/out shoes. Ember is heavy but I've gotten used to techniques in maneuvering her. one thing to note as well: my full-size bed is positioned flush against the corner of my bedroom.. so it touches the two adjacent walls. she sleeps nearest the wall and I'm to her other side. Ember's legs are so long, i have to lift her and position her to my side of the bed if I'd like her to spread eagle. so if your bed in the rv is arranged a similar way, you'll encounter that workout routine. perhaps it'll be less an issue with lucy. 8)

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Hi there ErrorNull. I'm sorry to hear of your issue with your Ember. I can imagine how frustrating it must be. But thankfully it does sound as if your receiving some help in this matter.

Yes, that sounds much like my bedding situation. It's an RV, so my bed is at the end and sandwiched between the walls. Initially it was two small bunks, and I laid a piece of plywood across them and made one large bed. But there is still another option that I'm going to go with that will give me even more room. Even still, it's quite cramped in here, and keep in my mind that it's a 30' RV, but it's old, and there are no slide outs on this model.

I think that a smaller doll might meet my needs better at this point. What made me realise it was when I had my Candy 18 out the other day, and she was just so compact and light, that she was a joy to handle. Still, she lacks the realism that I desire, and so I'm giving up her convenience for more realism.

Indeed, Lucy is dang cute! I actually didn't realise how much so until I saw her in a product video more recently.

I'm a fairly strong chap, but I'm not as young as I used to be, so I'm thinking that between this, and my limited space, I might be better off with a smaller doll.

Sam

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

sam treadwell wrote:I've seen your girl in the Sanhui subforum TheIQF++ and I must say that she is quite a babe! I'm glad that you have not had any problems with her. I do use condoms, since they make clean so much easier. My plan is to place her on a white sheet, and then drag her (Her on the sheet, not her across the sheets) to edge of the bed and rinse her over a bucket.

I am actually leaning more towards one of the smaller JM dolls dollylamma. Another reason for this is that I live in a rather confined area (An RV) and I'm really limited by space. I'm really digging Lucy at this point, but at the same time, that little Luna looks like you could really get wild with her due to her much lower weight. That, and she's pretty darn cute too. It's a really tough decision I must say. If I could fit a Lucy head on the Luna body, I might consider getting the Luna with both heads. But I'm guessing that you probably can't do that without modification?

I tried to determine the distance from the vaginal orifice to the mouth of both dolls from the photos, but it's only a guesstimate on my part? On Luna, I figured around 20”. On Lucy I figured that the measurement might vary from the same 20” (If her legs are longer, but her torso is the same) to 23”. I will contact the manufacturer or vendor for this information, unless someone else happens to know.

Sam
Hi Sam, Lucy head cant put on Luna body.. :?
Vagina to mouth for Luna is 53cm and Lucy is 57cm.
Joy
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS