www.beautiful-dolls.com

Warning! The blanket that came with my dolls is very soft!!!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Warning! The blanket that came with my dolls is very sof

Post by oberyn »

dollguy101 wrote:yeah the blanket the doll came with is very soft, I dropped it on the floor and then tried to dust it off and a lot of dust thing came out, I am guessing it's powder? anyone know if they use corn starch or talcum powder? not familiar with talcum powder but heard from here that it can cause cancer. I place the blanket on the sofa and then put doll over it. Should I be worried about sitting on the sofa, sleeping there etc. transfering the blanket powder to bed and everywhere? a little worried because I heard China kids toys sometimes they find they are made of poisonous material etc. other China products, milk powder poisonous etc. any worries?
Just wash the blanket but hang dry it or it will shed like crazy in a dryer . vacuum your couch if you are worried about the powder.stop using talcum and switch to cornstarch if you haven't already done so.a little bit of talc residue on furniture and clothes are probably harmless but wash at some point.

INFORMATIONS