www.beautiful-dolls.com

TPE Doll Storage

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Re: TPE Doll Storage

Post by LWhisperer »

Thanks, Zarnon. Once again, you are the man. I'm going to experiment with seedling heat mats installed in the lid, away from the doll and the memory foam, and see what kind of temperature can develop within the confines of the box without the doll in place.
I already installed a 4" layer of chair cushion foam base, then covered with memory foam on base, rear, side, and front walls, and its a sweet fit.
Thanks again for the tip!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Using the underside of the lid to house your heating element is an interesting idea. An alternative to electrical heating might be 2-3 of those microwavable heat packs. A few pouches could be added to the underside of the lid to hold these packs so they are not touching anything else in the container. When you are planning on using your doll, you would simply nuke some heat packs, slip them inside their pouches, close the lid, and wait a few hours. Since the container will have already been made well-insulated, most of the heat should remain inside the box and slowly warm up the doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

randywood1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by randywood1 »

Can a TPE doll just be left on bed for extended time? Or would it be best to still have memory foam underneath? Am getting a Suri-Torso ( http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll ... oll-torso/ ) that is supposedly made from very soft TPE...

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

Due to limited privacy issues this summer, I have moved all 4 of my dolls to this deck/patio box. I put dense and memory foam on the top and had a custom fake leather cover made for it to match my other furniture.
Previously it was just being used for my 140cm TPE doll with storage of clothing in the bottom. I bought plastic container and cut a piece of thin plywood to make a second floor on it. Now I have the plastic bins still under each corner. My 80cm silicone and 100cm TPE doll in the bottom on memory foam and wrapped in their blankets. Then in the second floor I have the 140cm TPE doll and 165cm fabric doll nestled side by side on memory foam wrapped in their blankets.
I have checked on them from time to time and everything seems okay. Also I put some silicate packets in to cut down on moisture. In another month or so I will be able to bring them back out to their normal stations. I have two ottomans lined with memory foam for the smaller dolls and the fabric doll generally relaxes in the closet on blankets when not snuggled.
Attachments
IMG_2294.JPG
IMG_2294.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2639 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

A TPE doll left flat and naked in a soft bed will be fine for extended "storage". It is actually ideal if you don't have a need to hide your doll.

Very creative CNR on creating multiple tiers for your storage container.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

I leave my WM125 girl in this awesome storage case laying on a long pillow from her shoulders down to the end of her thighs. I keep it laying on the floor horizontally in my closet. Never a problem with her back and butt. I roll her around the house vertically until I have her where I want her and then lay it down and let her out. :mrgreen: I've had a 140cm in it and she fit just fine with her legs bent a little at her knees.

I'll be doing a review of her in this BD section in a few days. Watch for it. She's a WM/YL hybrid. Joy from Beautiful Dolls is the best! Joy is the Doll Vendor Queen! 8)
Attachments
Storage 01.JPG
Storage 01.JPG (373.29 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
Storage 02.JPG
Storage 02.JPG (375.96 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
Storage 03.JPG
Storage 03.JPG (491.52 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
Storage 04.JPG
Storage 04.JPG (440.46 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Is it okay to hang TPE dolls from their neck bolts for storage?
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

I believe that another way of storage is possible by buying cases for musical keyboards, I have seen many cases that measure even 145 cm of internal length and are padded.

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B071Z744W1/ref ... w=g&hvqmt=
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Jerry53
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jerry53 »

Wow, I'm real surprised at how difficult it is to come up with a solid storage solution. I am doing a quick fix for now. I am resorting to buying a box from Lovedoll that is used to ship dolls. If the memory foam I put in it happens to make the box not tall enough, I am literally going to make my own lid (like a telescope box style lid) out of other boxes in my house, by taping or gluing them together.

Edit: I just realized that this is kind of a dumb idea, because if the lid does need to increase the space inside, it would have to be taller than the actual box, so that it could rest against the ground and stay up. I'm kind of winging it because there seems to be no easy solution, and at least it'll be an upgrade from the box the doll came in.

INFORMATIONS