www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Post by frt »

Indeed, not surprising but somewhat disappointing to say the least. What I'd like to know is if anyone here on the forum has a confirmed purchase yet. Beautifuldolls, would your friend be more comfortable if we setup some kind of group order from here? I frequently join group orders for custom car parts on toyotanation and it works out great.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

ah soon I will have you GLaDOS and we will do some experimenting of the cuddling kind.

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Kagami wrote:ah soon I will have you GLaDOS and we will do some experimenting of the cuddling kind.
I take it that you put in your order Kagami?

Ok ok, I give... the dark side is too strong and I'm no jedi.

Beautifuldolls pls check your email once more.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

if we setup some kind of group order from here? I frequently join group orders for custom car parts
I'm in on the group order for the plush anime doll.

It would be nice if we knew the state of production. Do you have dolls ready to ship from inventory or are you making them?

The website also says $575 for a doll and that includes shipping? What is the total for the doll in the pic with the insert + shipping + paypal fee?

Kuli

Post by Kuli »

Got mine coming in August. Just could not pass up on having this cutie be my first solid doll. Can't wait!!

Any ideas on what size clothes she would use?
:multi:

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

From what I understand the price is all inclusive, except for the heating option.

By my earlier post^ I already gave in and am awaiting a confirmation from BD(Beautifuldolls), although I stand by my suggestion for a group order. That way we'll have the doll forums' good rep on our side and the buyers and builder can collectively unclench their butt cheeks about payment/delivery.

If BD thinks it's a good idea all he can do is suggest it to the maker. But as you can see we're soon to have 2 paid orders and you'd be the third on the list. Hell that's a group to me! Plus it may help to setup and keep a production schedule for the DFers.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

frt wrote:
Kagami wrote:ah soon I will have you GLaDOS and we will do some experimenting of the cuddling kind.
I take it that you put in your order Kagami?

Ok ok, I give... the dark side is too strong and I'm no jedi.

Beautifuldolls pls check your email once more.
I did :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

a joker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by a joker »

Kuli wrote:Just wondering what is the cup size on this cutie?
i want one too. when you get one let us know if it is as good as it looks thanks ajoker

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Beautifuldolls, the more pic's I see of this doll the more I am wanting one now, this is #1 on my list right now of the next doll I want to get if I can make more room, lol. I love how it looks like a anime character, the art style kinda remind me of Fujiko from Lupin the 3rd or maybe a female character from Robotech or lots of other animes I've seen. If I do order one in the future though I'm hoping I can order it with D size boobs and maybe there will be a option to put a hole on the butt also so you can have a butt insert also for some major doggy style fun 8) . Beautifuldolls, can you ask your friend that makes this dolls if in the future he can add D size boobs and a hole in the butt for a butt insert? Thx ^^

checkingdoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by checkingdoll »

dolldater wrote:Anime Plushie Doll: $390

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/111 ... s_sex.html
$390.00 for a plush doll. That is a great dealer. Is the seller legitimate?

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

checkingdoll wrote:
dolldater wrote:Anime Plushie Doll: $390

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/111 ... s_sex.html
$390.00 for a plush doll. That is a great dealer. Is the seller legitimate?
Problem with alibaba is that it offers no buyers protection (as far as I know, I never tried). From the offer there I cannot see if it with or without shipping costs, which might make the difference. Also I guess import fees are to be paid extra.
Some recent discussion about the Aoi Himeno dolls (beside others) is also here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=36456

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Peonyou101 wrote:Beautifuldolls, the more pic's I see of this doll the more I am wanting one now, this is #1 on my list right now of the next doll I want to get if I can make more room, lol. I love how it looks like a anime character, the art style kinda remind me of Fujiko from Lupin the 3rd or maybe a female character from Robotech or lots of other animes I've seen. If I do order one in the future though I'm hoping I can order it with D size boobs and maybe there will be a option to put a hole on the butt also so you can have a butt insert also for some major doggy style fun 8) . Beautifuldolls, can you ask your friend that makes this dolls if in the future he can add D size boobs and a hole in the butt for a butt insert? Thx ^^
I will have to ask him about it... D cup would be interesting :D I agree... :)

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

:grab:
Attachments
Untitled 3.jpg
Untitled 3.jpg (17.26 KiB) Viewed 5569 times

Years of experience!

Kuli

Post by Kuli »

Thanks for the picture. She looks like a dream. Can't wait until she arrives.

Any word on the D cup option?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Kuli wrote:Thanks for the picture. She looks like a dream. Can't wait until she arrives.

Any word on the D cup option?
My friend told me " I'm so busy that I will think it over when I will have more than 1 hour free" lol ;)

Years of experience!

INFORMATIONS