www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Post by RJAce1014 »

ikunjara wrote:That room doesn't belong to a human. It belongs to a real anime person.
Gahaha, true true but not only fan of anime, I make anime myself. You can check my youtube animations if you want it. Haha I have 3000 subs yahoo!
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

Don't get me wrong, your artwork is good and all, and I hate to sound like the bad guy but I think the doll forum has an off topic thread here somewhere. The anime doll thread is for all things related to BD's anime dolls.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Sonsaku89 wrote:Don't get me wrong, your artwork is good and all, and I hate to sound like the bad guy but I think the doll forum has an off topic thread here somewhere. The anime doll thread is for all things related to BD's anime dolls.
Don't you think his characters would make cute anime dolls?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Sonsaku89 wrote:Don't get me wrong, your artwork is good and all, and I hate to sound like the bad guy but I think the doll forum has an off topic thread here somewhere. The anime doll thread is for all things related to BD's anime dolls.
Hi there, it's okay to tell about this. After all, I'm new to this forum and like I mentioned before I posted these stuffs, I don't know if there are certain rules but pretty much I'm trying to get along to members. I think that I met a few members here and I guess talking about anime and my artwork could at least help me get along with the community and probably trust everyone for my needs. I know that I been off topic posting artworks, my animations and all but think of it as my introduction but anyways, if certainly lots of members don't like me doing it so, I will not post anymore of it rather than post dolls (I wish I could have one but not atm) I also met a member working on H-Games and still thinking about it. I maybe able to make off money to buy one of these dolls soon.

Don't mind me Sonsaku89 but if it is bothering you, I will respectfully stop getting off the topic.

I also apologize for my late replies as I see this message was given to me almost 2 weeks ago. I was kinda busy in life and animations hobby.

Also, all and all, nice to meet you! Please call me RJ. I hope we can get to know each other. Don't worry, I don't bite unless bitten. Please keep part of family xD ^~^
DOLLAVIDALOCA

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Hi RJ, you made me curious. When you finally got enough money to buy one of these dolls, will she be made to match one of your own characters?
Because they are all really adorable and I think they would make totally cute dolls.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

skyknight wrote:Hi RJ, you made me curious. When you finally got enough money to buy one of these dolls, will she be made to match one of your own characters?
Because they are all really adorable and I think they would make totally cute dolls.
Hi there! Sure why not. I myself trying to popularize my characters. Probably I'm going to use them as more of asset of display than sex dolls but I have other dolls for that use.

Who knows, beautiful dolls might get traffic from me in the future. This will increase their rate and more people will buy BDs I'm sure of it. Well for now, I'm gonna go make my way through making of enough money to buy one two or three of them. It's not a bad goal isn't? I mean, instead of sex dolls, I'll use them as an avatar but I'll separate for my pleasure needs.

I wanna keep things clean cause we're talking about things like this. I believe we're all mature to know about what I meant by that xD

Yeah, if I did have it, I'll send it over your email if you want. Since you know my characters, I believe you've been in my dA account yet. xD Thanks for your curiousity and sorry for late reply. I haven't bookmarked this forum yet since I really got not much time for it. Please bare my irresponsibility. I'm not ignoring anyone hehe xD thanks again for liking my characters. :glou:
DOLLAVIDALOCA

ohionigel
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ohionigel »

There is so much great work in here, not just the dolls but the photography too!

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Is this thread still going? Holy crap!!!

tennisguy

Post by tennisguy »

speaking of these.... does anyone know what brand/doll is seen at 39 minutes in, in this video:

http://xhamster.com/movies/4971895/fuck ... entai.html

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Still waiting for the day silicone or TPE dolls gain BJD's quality faces. Even if the face has to be plastic. Why isn't this a thing yet!

@RJAce1014 Btw, nice artwork and also that's an amazing Hatsune Miku poster, she looks so sexy there. I used to draw a lot back when I was a young lad, inspired by DBZ and Sailormoon in the late 90's. Since then, I fell off hard from anime... I have no figurines, posters, or anything representing anime characters, and find it difficult to sit and watch anime for long periods of time. Not sure why. But I still very much enjoy studying Japanese language and culture, and enjoying Japanese music, art, culture, TV drama, and games. I guess I'm more on par with TV drama, news, and funny game shows.

Keep it up!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

tennisguy wrote:speaking of these.... does anyone know what brand/doll is seen at 39 minutes in, in this video:

http://xhamster.com/movies/4971895/fuck ... entai.html
The maker is a Japanese company called Lip-Lop Dolls.

Unless you live in Japan, it would be easier to buy them from a vendor. Most vendors here sell them.

tennisguy

Post by tennisguy »

Awesome, thanks! The breast bounce was really nice, from the video....

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

tennisguy wrote:Awesome, thanks! The breast bounce was really nice, from the video....
That are not the real breasts of the doll. Looks like he bought something like this http://en-nls.com/pict1-28467?c2=12001021 and simply put it under the doll's clothes!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Interesting thread. Every time I think Iam over my anime doll crush....someone brings them up and here we go all over again!
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

Quick question, on the older style anime dolls, how is the top layer of skin sewn around the breasts? Into the foam layer or into the base layer of skin? I have a small breasted Anime 160 and I would like to sew the skin around the breast down so it will look more realistic, and have the breasts be divided instead of looking like one big boob with two nipples?

INFORMATIONS