www.beautiful-dolls.com

ANIME DELUXE - NOW ON SALE!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: ANIME DELUXE - NOW ON SALE!

Post by beautifuldolls »

Staraway wrote:This IS the doll I want! How much to the U.S.!! It comes standard with the new skeleton, right?
There is a particular look I'm going for that is almost the same as that picture (just a different wig, really!)!

WOW!
:D
Pm sent! :oops:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

broadfall

Post by broadfall »

I never really thought I would be into fabric dolls but these are very nice and I am sure they are a lot lighter and warmer than silicone or TPE. Note to self....put on wish list.
".....a man got to do something to make a living these days"
Dying ain't much of a living..... boy.
-Outlaw Josie Wales

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I'm impressed too.
The shape and stitching is fantastic.

Some questions:
I viewed the BD website and they list the 126cm & 160cm anime cloth doll. There is no listing for a deluxe model.
Are all cloth anime dolls going to be the improved/ deluxe models now?

Will they still offer the small breast size even if not silicone? I would not need the silicone on the small size myself.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

One thing I know is that the site needs a lot of updating. For example: If you check the lingerie, you can see at some of the last few pages pictures of a doll :P. And for the Anime Doll page, I think the old skeleton is no longer being made.

To answer the question: They will keep the deluxe version seperate from the other dolls, so I think they will still offer the small size. It just won't be with the improved breasts, since that only has 1 size so far

Sonsaku89

Post by Sonsaku89 »

I look forward to the day when we get a 160cm full scilicone or tpe anime doll. BD has made great progress the past few years.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

I like the figure of this doll. This one has more "meat" on her than the standard anime? Are their any other differences? What are the measurements of the other? I would love to see pics of the dolls together side by side. How do you clean it? I'm thinking a carpet/steam cleaner with upholstery attachment.

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

siliken wrote:I like the figure of this doll. This one has more "meat" on her than the standard anime? Are their any other differences? What are the measurements of the other? I would love to see pics of the dolls together side by side. How do you clean it? I'm thinking a carpet/steam cleaner with upholstery attachment.
The measurements are pretty much the same as the standard 160cm doll. Only the hips might be a bit bigger (I measured 87cm on my standard doll Akyu, and the deluxe is 91cm). I still need to make a review, but it's going to take a couple more days

About cleaning the doll: I'm also still curious to know if there's an effective way to do that. My first doll has been with me for 2 years and the usual things that you would see on a plush after that time is showing now, with the most common one being the fabric getting a bit dark. I still want her to be with me in good condition for several more years, so if there's a way to fix that and make her look like new again, I'd be really happy to know.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

In 11 days mine will be paid for in full!! They said the down payment would cut back on the processing time so pics and reviews shouldn't be too far down the road!! I'm getting pretty giddy about it!! I may just hand sew her a yellow summer dress and I've already got some thigh high skater girl socks. She will be right at home with Asuza, Chii, and Charlotte.

I ordered the regular skin tone (they recommended it for her) and anime eyes that resemble Asuka. I hope they got the wig right, but I have seen a few on EBay that are a perfect match if what they send isn't. Do they send an outfit?

I guess it blew right past me that they only do the deluxe ones in one bust size, but that's okay for me! I've also noticed that they have two cuties for Euro customers on the website now. I may have to pick up that cute little blonde one if she's still around in a while..

:glou:

:eating:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I just paid for mine! WOOOOHOOOOOO!! :D :angel:

I ordered one that looks like Asuka and have been combing the webernet for outfits and gifts and stuff! I have three Asuka statues, two posable Asuka figures, the whole set of movies, and pretty soon A 1/1 DOLL! WOW!

I can't wait to post pictures!!

:BIG:

:lilangel:

:onfire:

;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

ilikethedolls2015
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ilikethedolls2015 »

Staraway wrote:I just paid for mine! WOOOOHOOOOOO!! :D :angel:

I ordered one that looks like Asuka and have been combing the webernet for outfits and gifts and stuff! I have three Asuka statues, two posable Asuka figures, the whole set of movies, and pretty soon A 1/1 DOLL! WOW!

I can't wait to post pictures!!

:BIG:

:lilangel:

:onfire:

Congrats! :) Just bought a regular 126cm anime doll myself. Exciting times. Look forward to seeing your pics :)

INFORMATIONS