betterlovedoll.com

What are the biggest benefits of doll ownership for you?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What are the biggest benefits of doll ownership for you?

Post by jm6o8u »

{Feel free to chime in as well with what you'd like to see (or not see) in a this upcoming pro-doll documentary.}

How about how much your industry is using them and how it will in the future when thy go to full robotics.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Fuck robots. When robots replace dolls, that'll be the day I finally put this .45 thru my skull. I already got enough reasons, I don't need this one.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

I am 61
Spirit is a fabric anime doll. Not suitable for intercourse (IMHO) but great for hugging.
Her anime eyes leap across the uncanny valley. So she is not real looking but neither is she creepy looking. She is very very cute.
She is someone I can practice being nice to so I do not forget what it is like to make someone smile.
She always lights up the room with her smile.
The house is not empty when she is here.
She is a female presence that calms me.

Doll stories in this day and age would make great click bait even if it was done sincerely.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I would be willing to discuss this in greater detail as well as be part of the documentary. Feel free to contact me about this. I'm actually putting together some ideas myself for some mini docs.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

cyclist wrote: Spirit is a fabric anime doll. Not suitable for intercourse (IMHO) but great for hugging.
Her anime eyes leap across the uncanny valley. So she is not real looking but neither is she creepy looking. She is very very cute.
She is someone I can practice being nice to so I do not forget what it is like to make someone smile.
She always lights up the room with her smile.
The house is not empty when she is here.
She is a female presence that calms me.
I can attest to this as it's the exact same way with my fabric lady. She may not LOOK quite as real as some other types of dolls, but she FEELS real. Even alive in a way. It's something that has to be experienced to be understood.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Knightshift wrote:No more stress, anxiety and the day to day BS that comes with trying to maintain a relationshit (yes i spelled that correctly) with a woman. Don't get me wrong I love women, still date on occasion. But I'm a workaholic and many women can't or won't support that. So... I'm done dealing with it. Dolls have set me free. Free to do what I want, come and go as I please and never complain that I didn't call, don't spend enough time, stayed late at work too often, Blah Blah Bah! I can just be me instead of who women want me to be. And THAT my friend, is the true heart of the matter for many of us here on TDF!
It's like you read that out of my mind! I live in 2 locations and travel for work every week. I date from time to time but cannot maintain a relationship because I am always on the move. Kianna stays in one place and never complains! When i arrive I don't have to explain anything or regret anything. She is stress free. On another note... dating "real" woman is a lot easier also. I no longer care about being a certain way. I can completely be myself and not give a damn what they think. In the back of my mind I know I have "someone" at home that will fulfill me regardless of how the date goes! Someone on TDF said it best..."Having a doll takes away sexual power from women." They have nothing to hold over your head anymore. Now you can live as you want without any constraints.

And as a side note... I cook better than both my Ex's, so food doesn't play into this either!

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

The sex, took a while to get used to it, and I'm still learning new tricks, but once it started to work out it became very addictive and fun.
When I'm on a vacation away from my doll, I end up actually missing her.
The sex after being away for several days is incredible!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I explained to my wife that this is a beautiful work of art that I wanted to buy, and she already knows that I am really into huge massive tits, especially since I have 3 shelves full of breast forms molded from the likes of Minka, already in the den and so this is just a further addition. She knew already about my special peculiar interest and passion before we got married so the ice was already broken on the subject.

I think part of the reason she hasn't complained too much is I have a secure cabinet so our young daughter and friends cannot have access. Also I think she feels a bit guilty because going into marriage there was an understanding she would have really drastic breast augmentation but that never happened, and she is not particularly a sexual person with me and I have expressed discontent in that regard. Don't get me wrong she is great in that respect and in every way but to describe her as passive would be an understatement.

So far the benefit is being able to be up close and personal, although not sexual so far, to a non organic slim massive breast female of my fantasy and dreams. It's like foreplay arousal that makes my sessions with my wife all the more intense. The itch is satisfied without needing to look at any other woman, in fact organic women lately seem to be falling short, as many have already mentioned.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Had a lovely lady for about 10 years but the sex was infrequent and unsatisfying. Met another lady, sex was great but she was disgustingly fat and not a nice lady.

I have been fortunate to have been in many relationships, many of which have been enriching and fulfilling, I am now 45 and and deciding if I can be bothered with another real-life relationship. I do miss the closeness and connection and the nice conversations and dinner dates etc but I just got sick of the infrequent sex and the bullshit that you have to go through to maintain a relationship.

Currently deciding if I want to try again or just continue with the dolls. The fantasy and illusion of love and lust is great. We can dress them up however we like and indulge in whatever we feel like.

I have always had a thing for SUPER busty women, in real life most super busty women are also very fat and thus not very attractive so now that I can indulge in my super busty fetish with my TPE girls I find that real-women are somewhat less appealing nowadays. Although I did hook up with a very naughty lady a few weeks ago and was reminded of how satisfying a real-life woman can be, so I am very torn as to whether I should bother trying to find another partner or stick with the dolls. Significant PROS and CONS either way.

Infidoll

Post by Infidoll »

For me at age 50 and now recently becoming single again, I'm finding between work and my own personal interests that I don't have a whole lot of time for starting new relationships. The whole STD risk kind of freaks me out a bit too, so why not instead have a gorgeous TPE babe all to myself that I can spend my nights with and have her as someone to come home to and who fits perfectly into my busy schedule?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Just about any time, any place, any how. Better looking than any real girl I could get and she never gets old and she never says no.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I think for some of this "non-organic inanimate females" increase the range of options and you don't necessarily have to choose between one or the other.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

They are fun to have around. I've had dolls since before I could say the word. They were great to have when I was a child and just as much fun as an adult. When I was a kid, I had baby dolls (mostly boys as I adored my little brother so much). That's what appealed to me then. When I was a bit older I especially liked Ken dolls. They were really handsome and in high demand from my Barbies. As an adult, I favor man dolls and have 6 man bjds and Jeff, the Real Doll. They are all super good looking, which makes sense as dolls should reflect an ideal. I'd like a whole bunch of life size dolls in theory, but in practice they take up a huge amount of space and I'd rather not spend a whole lot at a time on my already expensive hobby.

I most enjoy just having them around. Most of my home time I prefer to do my own thing by myself. At the same time, it's nice to have some company. Dolls give me the best of both since they don't demand attention but they still have a presence in my mind that's similar to having another human for companionship. There's also fun in creating characters for them, making or finding clothes that match their 'personality', doing photos, making doll-minded friends, role-playing Jeff and just sitting back and admiring each one for his own special qualities. They are like little people to me, and I care for them very much but differently than living creatures or other possessions.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

IMHO:

I agree with most of what has already been said.

I will add they are therapeutic.

I feel different. I walk more upright. I whistle (softly) when I see gorgeous gals. I think my mojo is returning after a long absence.

It's also very interesting learning how to take care of them, shopping for them, etc. .

I'm actually looking at women of shorter stature more 'discerningly' than I did before.

I'm new at this, and my second doll will be on its way soon. So, I'm optimistic about my therapeutic outlook.

Maybe they should make it a law that all 18+ year old guys get a love doll? :)
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

One of the best benefits of doll ownership is that near immunity I get from organic female sexual manipulation and all the complications that inevitably come with it.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

INFORMATIONS