betterlovedoll.com

Love vs. War

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Love vs. War

Post by 0osik »

Why is it governments can create robots that can kill our fellow man:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/ ... ace-robot/

and it acceptable to the majority of society. But a sex robot is considered depraved by society?
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Love vs. War

Post by CF »

I think sex robots are perceived by some as replacements for human lovers, making people feel emotionally threatened.

The question is, as technology (AI, etc.) develops will there be calls to ban them, as prostitution is banned?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Have you ever been a victim of a "Love" crime?

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

If sex robots were available, society would accept them quickly.

Not so sure a lot of people could afford them though.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think if sex robots were available there would be fewer wars. I mean, nothing mellows a guy out like busting a nut. While on the other hand, sexual frustration can cause people to become more violent.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

99.999% of the worlds population still seek another human for a relationship so the need to develop advanced love dolls is not there.
The race to have better weapons and defence's against a enemy is there.
It's unfortunate.

Even I own more weapons that dolls and have the weapons always at the ready. I'm getting ready to put up a better gate and fencing around my property due to the crime that has evolved around where I live.
And I'm in the middle of farm country, not Chicago or Detroit!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

How about a robot that can make love AND war? :whistle: Like a terminator chick! :multi: She could single handedly wipe out the entire military of some third world dictatorship and then crawl into bed with a guy and make him bust a nut seven ways from sunday! :razz:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

The day Google bought Boston Dynamics and didn't immediately transform the work into human service or simply shut them down and destroy all the robots is the day I knew they had truly reneged on their "don't be evil" pledge. Then again, Google was initially funded by alphabet agencies and oh looky, they're owned by Alphabet, Inc. Coincidence? There are no coincidences. 0X
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

In the end the only one that's going to protect you and your dolls is you.
I have someone I e-mail everyday so they know I'm alive. Otherwise I could be dead for weeks before anyone thought to ck on me.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

I could be dead for weeks before anyone thought to ck on me.
Well, at least your dolls wouldn't eat you - like if you had cats instead...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Actually, I do have a cat that is my back up for taking care of my carcass.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Seems to me...

We can potentially rather directly attempt to address protective urges, urges for stability and security, etc., by knowing where weapons or protective forces are, having some food and water around, and having a good sense of how trustworthy are particular people in the accessible environment.

More indirectly, we can explore new protective technologies, build up resources/capabilities, and reinforce/solidify certain basic relationships and networks.

Symbolically, we can promote/protect or disparage/undermine things in terms to how we think of them in relation to some more basic needs.

...so, e.g., if someone reacts to men with dolls as symbols of men who can't fight or protect/maintain a family or help the community, isolated weirdos who undermine protective/necessary social networks/families/communities, then there you go...

...OTOH, if someone reacts to men with dolls as symbols of individuals who are NOT out to infiltrate/undermine someone's stable family, NOT likely to impregnate and abandon their daughter, as someone who is sexually satisfied and therefore NOT as likely to oggle women in a creepy way, then things are much different.

Depends a lot on the framing.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Developing better and better wartime innovations I think is often misunderstood and gets unfairly treated by many. Quite the opposite seems to be the truth. I think one could even go so far as to propose nuclear weapons being the greatest invention thus far by mankind. How could you say something like that after seeing the pictures of their awesome destruction? How could you be so insensitive to suppose something after seeing footage of the dead as well as the pitiful and short-lived survivors?

Well... it's what you don't see. There are no casualty reports from a massive Soviet-American War. There is no footage of survivors of atrocities in the Sino-American War. There are no pictures of the devastation of the Indo-Pakistani war. There was no Soviet-American war. There was no Sino-American war. There was no Indo-Pakistani war. These events never happened. There has not been a large scale war since the only two atomic weapons ever used were dropped. Sure, there's smaller wars, and I don't mean to diminish the tragedy they cause, but it is absolutely nothing like the scale of the great wars of the past. Alfred Nobel got his wish and the weapons of war are no so awesomely powerful that it has made armed conflict between the big boys impossible. Sure, smaller countries can still go to war, or a powerful country can go to war with a lesser nation, but there hasn't been a large scale war in over 70 years. Frankly, I can't see how there could possibly be one any time soon either.

This is probably the most obvious example, but the point is that creating better weapons I don't think is nearly as "evil" as it is so often portrayed. It discourages war rather than encourages it. It's so easy to take the relative peace and stability the world has enjoyed (for nearly everyone reading this) our entire lives for granted. It very easily could have been very different. The trend of escalating ever more destructive and greater scaled wars could have continued as it did for centuries. From the Napoleonic wars to WW1 to WW2- each time the death and destruction reached new unheard of heights. That was the trend as long as anyone alive had ever known, and, from the perspective of someone living in 1945 it probably would have kept going. But it didn't continue. Instead it stopped the very moment the weapons became too powerful. Coincidence? You decide.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Ive always thought fembots were an awesome idea. I mean, if FEDOR walked into a suspected terrorist village he'd get lit up like a Christmas tree. But send in a 160cm O cup gal with 60# of napalm in each one, and shes going to walk right in. Now you're getting somewhere. I personally would never harm a doll unless i was protecting a person. But there were some people who were upset when the remote control robot blew up the bad guy last year - it was in a dorm i think? I was like, hell ya! I would never send a human in if there was an alternative. And if the alternative that is going to get the job done happens to be a 160cm lovely. Well, what are you going to do...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Agent D wrote: SNIP: And if the alternative that is going to get the job done happens to be a 160cm lovely. Well, what are you going to do...
Make another! :lol:

INFORMATIONS