betterlovedoll.com

Jersey man takes doll in public, plans to wed doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jersey man takes doll in public, plans to wed doll

Post by RainLover »

2016-09-07 Daily Mail UK - Jersey man to wed doll.jpg
2016-09-07 Daily Mail UK - Jersey man to wed doll.jpg (168.21 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
Jo Tweedy for MailOnline wrote: 'It's just the same as a woman having a vibrator': Man who spends his life with a 'really beautiful' £2,600 silicone sex doll is so besotted with her that he plans to propose

• Phil, 58, from St Helier, Jersey, treats silicone doll 'Trish' as life companion
• He takes her on nights out to the pub, pushing her along in a wheelchair
• Phil says his £2,600 doll is 'really beautiful' and he enjoys sex with her
• Friends now greet her too when they meet him - and he plans to propose

<snip>

Phil ensures Trish, who he pushes along in a wheelchair, is always perfectly dressed up for nights out and his friends, who have come to accept the doll as his 'partner'.

He even approached his local landlord at The Dog and Sausage pub in St Helier and asked permission to bring Trish in while he enjoyed a pint.

The landlord said: 'She doesn't come in dressed in raunchy underwear. She comes in looking very respectable. That's his partner. Fine.'

Another friend added: 'He doesn't care and I think that's amazing. I think more people should be like Phil if I'm honest.'
:glou:

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... opose.html
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Jersey man takes doll in public, plans to wed doll

Post by Xephyr »

This is awesome stuff. Let the publicity and news continue to spread that love dolls deserve acknowledgement as a great source of companionship.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

It's true, except that his Real Doll's name is "Pris", not "Trish". :evidence:

Phil is highly active at the UK Love Doll Forum as well; a super moderator there, in fact.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Always fun to see those.

Didn't see what kinda doll that was.

Not sure I'd do something similar, I'm a more private person.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Good for him. Rari is too hard for me to manage beyond the house and I would worry about people with grabby hands.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Here's to the Bride and Groom! :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great stuff! :thumbs_up: But I hope he gets a prenup. Never get married without one! :razz:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:idea: I think that TJ Foxx could probably organise a double date here in Jersey town..make sure the girls pay though :wink:

Anung 8O

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Anung Un Rama wrote::idea: I think that TJ Foxx could probably organise a double date here in Jersey town..make sure the girls pay though :wink:

Anung 8O
Anung looking a little green there, buddy. You ok? :razz:

Just kidding. Congrats on the promotion lol.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I think that TJ Foxx could probably organise a double date here in Jersey town.
Wrong Jersey. :wink: Serves us right for always referring to our home state without its prefix, I suppose. :P

But yeah, I saw this thread title and was like, I don't recall encountering any reporters during my outdoor photo shoots, and besides, I already married Caley a year and a half ago. :lol:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

IanEvans wrote:I already married Caley a year and a half ago. :lol:
Has it been that long already? Time flies!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

You gotta love the Daily Mail. This article is from around the time the TV Program that Phil did a 5 minute slot for was aired, and from the look of the quotes in it they simply watched it once and then wrote an article, obviously getting all their facts wrong in True Daily Mail style.

Pris (With a P) is a RealDoll and definitely not £2600.

I'm sure Phil wont mind me adding a pic of her here for those who dont know
Pris.jpg
Pris.jpg (22.98 KiB) Viewed 3790 times
Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

ningyobingo

Post by ningyobingo »

I worry that this kind of attention will prompt discussion to ban dolls. There is already a push to ban sex bots, a movement against dolls isn't too far of a stretch.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

ningyobingo wrote:I worry that this kind of attention will prompt discussion to ban dolls. There is already a push to ban sex bots, a movement against dolls isn't too far of a stretch.
It wouldn't surprise me at all. The negative view of dolls and doll lovers by mainstream society is made very clear by the negative posts in the comment section of the article. I fear that it will only be a matter of time before some jackass begins calling for a ban on dolls. :(
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
ningyobingo wrote:I worry that this kind of attention will prompt discussion to ban dolls. There is already a push to ban sex bots, a movement against dolls isn't too far of a stretch.
It wouldn't surprise me at all. The negative view of dolls and doll lovers by mainstream society is made very clear by the negative posts in the comment section of the article. I fear that it will only be a matter of time before some jackass begins calling for a ban on dolls. :(
Guys, the "push to ban sex bots" was debunked. There's a thread about it in the Controversial Topics section. Let's not veer off into that discussion in this thread, please. Thank you. :)

Doll articles tend to bring out some negative comments, but that's true of almost all news articles. Through the years, the media has been slowly changing their tone about dolls, giving them better press, but there are always going to be people who have just seen dolls for the first time and freak out, or who will never be swayed. Don't let it bring you down. Consider: the article itself is quite upbeat and supportive. This is a win for dolls. :)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

INFORMATIONS