betterlovedoll.com

New online articles

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

New online articles

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi Guys,

I thought you might like to read a couple of articles I've recently done for two magazines.

EAN magazine: http://www.ean-online.com/insights/inte ... max-dolls/

ETO too for the UK Adult press: http://www.erotictradeonly.com/valley-o ... tic-dolls/

Please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Paul
Cloud Climax

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New online articles

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Good articles Paul! Good luck with your ventures, there's plenty of competition out there as you well know! Customer service will be the key to how well a company expands and so don't be afraid to step in and help when things don't quote go according to plan! It won't hurt the business one bit, it will only enhance your reputation as a trusted vendor!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you for your kind words,
Yes my aim is to deliver customer service and personal care and attention at all times. I know a few TDF members have already commented on my helpfulness and ability to help resolve and crisis manage issues with regards to repair and replacement.

As you may know I have been extremely fortunate to build a commercial relationship on trust and integrity with Steven and John at DS Dolls. Which had enabled me to become a chosen reseller on the DSDolls site for the United Kingdom. With this status my trustworthiness and professional approach towards working with TDF , direct customer enquires and adult trade industry has enabled me to to be the first point of contact for DS Doll portfolio in the UK, albeit with TDF members this will take more time to evolve, I am confident with the advance registration opportunity for the DS Lite eagerly awaiting by all of us, I satisfied I can gain further trust through TDF being the first contact for purchase and shipping. I'm anticipating many advanced orders so I will continue to be not only informative but proactive with all members and constantly be engaging.

Yours and thanks for your time reading my media interviews.
Best
Paul - Owner Cloud Enterprises Cloud Climax.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think you've every chance of being one of the great vendors here on TDF and you already have a good reputation!

On another point, have you read the posts coming in for the DS Lite? It certainly has sparked some interest as I said before! There's lots of speculation of course as to what it is going to look and feel like (especially nude) so you're ahead of the game somewhat, although I think a few have preordered from China as you won't be able to ship to the US.

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Great articles Paul :D .
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you Hollows & Kharn I do truly appreciate your kind words especially from very senior and knowledgable forum members & site owners group. I'm honoured, I truly am.
Hollows, yes much speculation and rest assured I know that we will be one of the first to receive a sample when available, John and Steven advised. From here I will take great steps to provide a fully comprehensive video for TDF and this should satisfy many members.
I'm not sure on the US ordering process, like you mentioned we don't deal with the US & Canada,it's ExDoll and DSDoll who deal with direct customer enquires.
I know once I receive the authorised commercials I can get straight to organising deposits, balances and new enquires, be it through forum or direct custom through our own website.
I am hoping to offer two levels of delivery a fast track regular air courier service within the normal delivery guidelines with UK and selected European market free shipping, this excludes Germany and France where DS have authorised resellers.
This will increase prices of course. So the sea shipping option for an order of 50 and more would be a cheaper option to some customers, but the delivery by sea shipping could take upto 4 weeks, so I'm trying to,evaluate the quickest and most cost effective by air freight at estimated 20 Dolls per bulk shipment, this way it will lower the shipping costs and ensure a faster delivery to the customer.
So hopefully not too long now, I'm constantly reviewing and trying to gain further roadmap timelines, without drip feeding into the forum as this can be frustrating getting bits of information drip fed through.
I'm confident we should early October receive more detail that gives a true picture as to when production will clearly start.
I'm so glad we are building a strong trustworthy relationship with TDF members, with our friendly and discreet and personal approach.
Thanks again for your support
Paul

INFORMATIONS