betterlovedoll.com

journalistic inquiry - hoping to talk/meet doll owners

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
convl
Media Account
Media Account

journalistic inquiry - hoping to talk/meet doll owners

Post by convl »

Greetings everyone!

I am posting what might be an unusual request. I am a journalist from Germany looking to do a story on men (or, indeed, women) who own dolls not just for purposes of sex, but also companionship. The article would appear in "Die Zeit", which is one of Germany's biggest weekly newspapers, and generally recognized as taking an open-minded / liberal view of the world.

To this end, I am hoping to talk to and meet someone who lives with a doll and would be willing to let me in on the story of how that situation came about and how he (she) feels about it. I realize that this is a quite intimate subject to talk about, and of course there would be no need to print your real name or other information that would allow for identification in the article.

If anyone reading this is, in principle, open to the idea, I would much appreciate it if you could send me a private message, and we'd see where we go from there. I can assure you that I have no interest whatsoever in painting doll owners as creeps or freaks; on the contrary, the reason I am interested in writing the article in the first place is because the subject strikes me as a profoundly human one.

P.S.: I realize, of course, that some doll owners have already allowed themselves to be portrayed by the media, and while I might talk to them, I would prefer if I was able to tell the story of somebody that hasn't already been told before.

Best regards
Constantin

convl
Media Account
Media Account

Re: journalistic inquiry - hoping to talk/meet doll owners

Post by convl »

It took a couple of days for this post to be authorized, so now that it is, here's a bump.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Pm sent

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

corruptable destiny
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by corruptable destiny »

Nina and I would share our story as we currently share just about everything already.
. A link to our profile on Xhamster.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I would not mind participating i am a woman and currently live with 13 female dolls. The odd thing is i am a hetero female . i do a ton of repair work as well.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

convl wrote:It took a couple of days for this post to be authorized, so now that it is, here's a bump.
We had some email correspondence with Constantin which resulted in allowing him a media account.

An article about the doll community in Die Zeit would be great. This is a very good quality paper in Germany.
I'm quite sure Constantin understands that the doll community has many dimension, that there's not one stereotype doll owner, there's not a single representative. Still an article with the main focus on companionship could be fun. I'm really curious to see the resulting publication.

INFORMATIONS