www.wmdolls.com

OMG,..that was wonderful !

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

OMG,..that was wonderful !

Post by mannequin man »

well, I just had some....amazing Sex with my Vanessa ! with a homemade blend of silicone & a squishy formula, my insert fits very nicely into the standard 2" hole i drilled into her area. making sure my insert had a healthy set of lips, this acted as a cap if you will to prevent the insert from falling inside. this is a big issue with these inserts. thats why i make my own. plus, being a crafty person, etc. i can blend it together quite nicely, to give a really good 'Camel Toe' look when she puts her jeans on. my formula, stays wet & squishy, so it felt......freaking amazing ! damn if it wasnt better than ANY woman ive EVER been with !....just had to share that !...... :glou: MM
Attachments
20160708_013428.jpg
20160708_013428.jpg (741.38 KiB) Viewed 4537 times

narcissus
Former Member

Re: OMG,..that was wonderful !

Post by narcissus »

Do you have any images of the insert?

Fleshlights work wonderfully in mine. My articulated mannequin is the best I've ever had. She's incredible in bed!

Your mannequin has such a sexy thickness to her!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Good to hear from you MM.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

narcissus wrote:Do you have any images of the insert?

Fleshlights work wonderfully in mine. My articulated mannequin is the best I've ever had. She's incredible in bed!

Your mannequin has such a sexy thickness to her!
Yeah, I will get some pics for yuns....its really nothin pretty, but...sweet mother, does it FEEL GOOD !
I found a way to impregnate water into Tincure Silicone a few years back, just been slackin on some shit, but comin back to TDF with some really cool shit !
hang with me....MM

oh,..yes, thank you this is a Roxy Display "Plus" size . ( http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... avis1.html )
I named her Vanessa.....mmmmm

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

rubherkitty wrote:Good to hear from you MM.
Thank You RHK....yeah, been kinda kicked outta inspiration for awhile, but its starting to get back in shape. just a lotta bs. ya know ? anyway, its good to be back & thanks buddy ! glad to know i been missed as i miss yuns too ! Big Time !
talk to ya soon,....I will post some new stuff here in IC.

MM :glou:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

mannequin man, can you share more about the formula you mentioned? That sounds really neat.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

CF wrote:mannequin man, can you share more about the formula you mentioned? That sounds really neat.
Hi CF,...sorry for my delay in getting back to ya. well, without giving it away totally, it involves 1 tube of General purpose Silicone Caulking ( Clear ) from Wally World, ( about $3 )., Mineral spirits, mineral oil ( baby oil ), Water, perfume & makeup pigment. dont sweat too much on how to formulate the mixes, etc, i will be posting the recipe for All to enjoy very soon. I will post that recipe in IC under "Wet & Squishy".

plasticplease
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by plasticplease »

Well I find doll sex preferable anyways ;)

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I prefer dolls too, but I ain't gonna lie... that's a pretty hot mannequin!

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

She's beautiful!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Will you post what the insert looks like and how it looks installed in the doll? Your talk got me worked up to see what's all the commotion about, but as I scrolled down, I was left with disappointment to see the end of your post sooner than expected. :(

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Xephyr wrote:Will you post what the insert looks like and how it looks installed in the doll? Your talk got me worked up to see what's all the commotion about, but as I scrolled down, I was left with disappointment to see the end of your post sooner than expected. :(
Sorry guys, i didnt forget. I did kinda get strayed a bit, also posting about Vanessa, but with her Insert details in IC. under "Wet & Squishy Insert"...oops, sorry. anyway, if it doesnt conflict with rules too much, i will try to keep my posts in IC, but...damnit ! its hard !..lol. no, im glad we have both forums because there is so much variety & different things people do, make, create, modify, alter, etc. If any you guys do want to follow me, I do spend most my time in IC. just so ya know.
MM :glou:

Obispo9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Obispo9 »

Wow, these mannequins are hot! They have the good meat on them!

INFORMATIONS