www.wmdolls.com

Kristēn and Kristen

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
narcissus
Former Member

Kristēn and Kristen

Post by narcissus »

I'm back! :twisted:

It's been since 2012 that I was a doll/mannequin owner, but now I am a doll owner again, for I own two mannequins! Both of them arrived at my place last week.

Their names: Kristēn and Kristen

No, they aren't twins.

Kristēn arrived in two boxes:

I don't have images of her yet. But she's a flexible mannequin unlike any I'd seen before. I bought her two Fridays ago from here: http://www.buystoreshelving.com/flexibl ... /index.htm

She shipped fast, too, for as I said, she arrived this past Wednesday. Two days later Kristen arrived:

She's a plastic mannequin from Roxy Display: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HS55U5K/ref ... TE_3p_dp_1

Here she is today:

Both I modified using my new Dremel 3000 today. Kristēn was tough as hell, she's thick and very hard. I need to make her hole larger for my Fleshlight to fit up in her. Kristen, she was easier, but I kept having to enlarge her hole, she was way too tight.

This thread will feature more images of each as I take them, as I thoroughly enjoy having dolls in my life again.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Kristén and Kristen

Post by MannequinFan »

WELCOME BACK NARCISSUS!

Been holding down the fort for you here in mannequin land. Nice to see you back!

That's the nicest version of that articulated mannequin that I've seen yet.
Looks like they've made some nice improvements. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your girls!

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Welcome back narcissus! Your new doll looks lovely. It is amazing how real mannequins can look in photography. I love it! I am also interested in the flexible ones. Thinking of maybe a male one for the little woman!

Keep sharing!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Welcome back narcissus!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

Kristēn and Kristen, ouch that'll be difficult, but hey as long as they are so beautiful 8)

I really love this picture:

Erika
Doll
Doll

Post by Erika »

Welcome back.
narcissus wrote: No, they aren't twins.
That would be a bit too confusing, twins with the same name.
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

MannequinFan wrote:Been holding down the fort for you here in mannequin land.
Thanks to you, and to all involved in keeping the mannequin forum active here on TDF.
Nice to see you back!
Thank you.
That's the nicest version of that articulated mannequin that I've seen yet.
Looks like they've made some nice improvements. :)
She's heavy! She's also really tall at 5'10". She has a lengthy mid-section/waist.

She's the best mannequin for bed that I've ever had. Just have to watch her waist moving. She feels solid, but she's not. I can hug her and kiss her as hard as I want to.

She's flexible: her head turns, she has shoulder, elbow, and wrist moveability, poseable faux-wood fingers, her legs bend at the knees and at the hips; she can sit, stand up on her base, and lie down in various positions.

There is a way to tighten her joints or loosen them with a screwdriver.

Only one thing... she doesn't have much of an ass at all. The bottom of her butt underneath is hollowed to allow for leg movement.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your girls!
Oh, I took at bunch of them today with my tablet, which I'll upload a few later. Both of them are in it. I stood Kristēn up today, and scooted her over towards Kristen near my window. Kristen is super light and made of plastic, not fiberglass. She has a different feel to her. Her arms can rotate some and same with her head, both to a limited degree. She's very, very pretty. Very versatile, and has such a nice little slender body. For only $85 (shipping included), she's amazing! Both of them can be found on Roxy Display site. They ship fast. They had my order out within hours. They are a state away, too.

Lighting is an issue with my photography, natural light I'm working off of right now, will try artificial lighting soon.

I started from the ground up. Had no perfumes, no clothes, no anything doll around here - but I have all those for them now, and more clothes on the way!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

lovingchanj wrote:Welcome back narcissus! Your new doll looks lovely. It is amazing how real mannequins can look in photography.
Indeed.

And Kristen looks even more real than she does in these images, too. Thanks for the welcoming!
Nescio50 wrote:Welcome back narcissus!!! :multi: :multi: :multi:
Thanks! It's good to be back.

I've learned to live lonely, but recently loneliness has made itself particularly known to me, and I just didn't want to live lonely any longer. So, what do I do, go on a dating site? No. I go to a doll site. And buy one. And another! And clothes! And perfume! And thus begins my love affair with dolls again.
Erika wrote:That would be a bit too confusing, twins with the same name.
Yes.

Different sounding names, because of the diacritical mark in Kristēn's name (the acute accent mark <changed diacritical mark to ē on OP's request>). I pronounce her name: "Kris·teen"

Here are images from today of the two of them:

More of Kristen:

And Kristen's modification. That's a Fleshlight in a freezer bag in her. Her arm is moved forward a little, her arms are not uneven as it appears here.

Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed diacritical mark to ē on OP's request

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi narcissus!

Welcome back! Kristen looks much like my Lisa:
--
Lisa 02.png
Lisa 02.png (395.06 KiB) Viewed 13838 times

I had so much fun with her prior to Jessica (mannequin), Elizabeth (mannequin), and May/Issy (DS Doll with two heads) arriving. I think people underestimate what can be "done" with mannequins, even standing models. ;)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Welcome back Narcissus. :glou: :glou: :glou: It is good to hear from you again. I was just thinking about you the other day while looking through some really old threads on the forum. I was wondering how things must be going for you.
It is good to have you back, and your new ladies are looking great :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Joe Bin wrote:Welcome back Narcissus. :glou: :glou: :glou: It is good to hear from you again. I was just thinking about you the other day while looking through some really old threads on the forum. I was wondering how things must be going for you.
It is good to have you back, and your new ladies are looking great :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the welcome! Things have been going well for me. Over the last two years, I wrote and published 17 books. I have three more I'm working on, or rather, was working on...
deadpringle wrote:I think people underestimate what can be "done" with mannequins, even standing models.
Yes!

And looking at some of the mods posted here by mannequinfan, there are plenty more things that can be done to them.

Kristēn's yoga pants and tank top arrived today (along with other items) and I put them on her, got her up out of bed again, and stood her up to take images of her.

You can see her face and eye detail better, more full body shots, and also how she's able to stand upright. The metal rod goes several inches into her lower back/waist area. I'll take an image of the rod without her on it soon, to show what it actually looks like.

Metal support rod:

*special note, I'm going to change Kristén to Kristēn. Had the wrong diacritical mark. I wanted the macron mark, not the acute accent mark for the pronunciation I wanted. So from now on it's Kristēn and Kristen. If a moderator could please change the topic header to Kristēn and Kristen, I'd appreciate it.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

That's like a life-sized ball-jointed doll.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Kim wrote:That's like a life-sized ball-jointed doll.
Yeah, Kim, Kristēn sure does resemble one some.
Nice to hear from you and your sister again.

Here is Kristen next to Kristēn's metal support rod today. It enters into her lower back by several inches. She is taller than Kristen, too.

And a few more images of Kristen from today:

narcissus
Former Member

Re: Kristēn and Kristen

Post by narcissus »

Kristēn's hole I'd made was way too small, so I whipped out my Dremel 3000 and took it to her today. She's quite cavernous now, save for the metal bar that houses her metal leg supports that slide into her from the sides. I place a Fleshlight in a freezer bag, slide it up in her, resting it on that bar on up. I tested her about today, and it worked perfectly. She's excellent. I fit comfortably all the way. I can be rough, only.have to watch her waist moving. I'm going to try to lie her flat on her back over the weekend, see what that position is like with her. She's thick, I'm sure she could hold any of my upper body weight on top of her. Her back has a nice arch to it, I can embrace her while on top, I'm sure. Anyway, it worked. She's totally able to be made love to. And was today. : )

I have socks over her wooden wrists/hands/fingers, in order to protect them. I have her making fists:

And here three images with Kristen with the Fleshlight in her, and Kristēn looks similar with it in her, but I've no images of that yet:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Images of Kristen today. Finally got around to dressing her, once I got everything. Again, I'm having to start from the ground up again with dolls, so it takes a little while in order to get things going again.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Your ladies are looking good Narcissus!
I like the shape of Kristen's breasts - very natural looking! :thumbs_up:
I also really like that wig with the bangs. Looks great on her!

INFORMATIONS