www.wmdolls.com

Cannot underestimate the ♥ of a MQ (Madelyn has arrived!)

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Cannot underestimate the ♥ of a MQ (Madelyn has arrived!)

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

I have NOT been active on the Mannequins board since I got Jennifer, a Candy8teen Taffy, and also changed my User Name to BootLoop (I used to be known as JessiDLuvr, remember?)

BUT, a wonderful thing today had happened... Today I got a new acquisition to my Fam.

Madelyn Leslie is her name and a BC07 is her game. :mrgreen:

Now, this is the picture they have of her on Ziel Mannequins, the BC07...
If you think this is hot now...
If you think this is hot now...
Madelyn-Preview_001.jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
And my cute as a button Madelyn:
Then take a look at Madelyn!
Then take a look at Madelyn!
2014-03-21-140810.jpg (36.93 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
Her ♥Lovely♥ face in profile!
Her ♥Lovely♥ face in profile!
2014-03-21-141428.jpg (42.98 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
And up close!
And up close!
2014-03-21-141526.jpg (42.37 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
Sorry these look crappy. I had to use my computer's webcam...

Now, I would say that she's even hotter in person than she was online.

$Money Well Spent!$

Now it is official... I am back into my mannequin mode!

whoop whoop mmfwcl4lyfe
Hahaha... couldn't resist...
Hahaha... couldn't resist...
TRS-80 CoCo 3 DECB Welcome Madelyn.png (43.59 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Cannot underestimate the ♥ of a MQ (Madelyn has arrived!

Post by Baron von doll »

10 cls:screen7
20 input "what is your doll's name?"; name$
30 input "do you want the message to repeat endlessly? (yes/no)"; answer$
40 print "great pics of ";name$;", I like her shape."
50 if answer$="yes" then goto 40 else end

>
>bsave "BootLoop.bas"
>run
>what is your doll's name? Madelyn Leslie
>do you want the message to repeat endlessly? (yes/no) yes
>great pics of Madelyn Leslie, I like her shape
.... :D :thumbs_up:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Baron von doll wrote:10 cls:screen7
20 input "what is your doll's name?"; name$
30 input "do you want the message to repeat endlessly? (yes/no)"; answer$
40 print "great pics of ";name$;", I like her shape."
50 if answer$="yes" then goto 40 else end

>
>bsave "BootLoop.bas"
>run
>what is your doll's name? Madelyn Leslie
>do you want the message to repeat endlessly? (yes/no) yes
.... :D :thumbs_up:
Thanx!

Yeah... a little correction on the "save command." Disk Extended Color BASIC either has a "SAVE" or "SAVEM" (CSAVE/CSAVEM for cassettes), no BSAVE command.

From the TRS-80 Color Computer Disk System manual:
To save a file on disk, you must DSKINI first.

To save a BASIC program, type SAVE "PROG/BAS" or SAVE "PROG/BAS":1 for a different drive and press [ENTER]. The extension is optional, but will be added.
SCREEN 7? I haven't heard of that command, though.... I might go reference my manual, Tandy Color Computer 3 Extended Color BASIC, just to be sure. I'm sure it's not needed... unless you meant WIDTH 40 or WIDTH 80. I believe the SCREEN command is only for PMODEs, in other words, graphics screens.

That aside, thank you! I will try to take some more pictures with my webcam, it's all I have for now... but still, Madelyn and Jennifer both thank you. (They even have each other in "Family" circles on Google Plus, just for the reason they are Juggalettes and well, you know... ;) )

Peace
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

30 GOTO 30 :whistle:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AndroidGenius wrote:30 GOTO 30 :whistle:
Yeah. :thumbs_up:

And a slight correction on my quote from the TRS-80 Color Computer Disk System manual:

You don't need to "DSKINI" each time you need to save a file to a disk! That's equivalent to these commands for these OSes:

Applesoft BASIC with Apple II DOS 3.3: INIT HELLO (or any other name--HELLO is just the common one)
MS-DOS: format a:
Linux: sudo mkfs.msdos /dev/fd0
(or mke2fs if you don't wan't it readable on DOS)
(I never used a Commodore 64, so I don't know it's floppy formatting command... :whistle: )

It might be a tight squeeze on my bed now when I slumber... Jennifer on one side of me, Madelyn on the other, but it's the best tight squeeze on that bed that I sleep soundly... :razz:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

BootLoop wrote:I have NOT been active on the Mannequins board since I got Jennifer, a Candy8teen Taffy, and also changed my User Name to BootLoop (I used to be known as JessiDLuvr, remember?)

BUT, a wonderful thing today had happened... Today I got a new acquisition to my Fam.

Madelyn Leslie is her name and a BC07 is her game. :mrgreen:

Now, this is the picture they have of her on Ziel Mannequins, the BC07...
Madelyn-Preview_001.jpg
And my cute as a button Madelyn:
2014-03-21-140810.jpg
2014-03-21-141428.jpg
2014-03-21-141526.jpg
Sorry these look crappy. I had to use my computer's webcam...

Now, I would say that she's even hotter in person than she was online.

$Money Well Spent!$

Now it is official... I am back into my mannequin mode!

whoop whoop mmfwcl4lyfe
TRS-80 CoCo 3 DECB Welcome Madelyn.png
Very nice she is pretty!
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

KarmaMusic wrote:Very nice she is pretty!
Thanks!

Couldn't resist this song... (Just because I'm a Juggalo doesn't mean I only listen to Insane Clown Posse...)
Describes Madelyn (and Jennifer) to a T!

(I try to use "official videos" if I can. DiamondRioVEVO doesn't have it in their account :shakefist: and one person had the video up... "This video is unavailable in your country." WTF? My locale in YouTube is set correctly... and if I recall correctly, Diamond Rio was formed in the United States... This is why I'm using Internet Archive for my video hosting from now on...)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

congrats she is a cutie. looks like that is the wig I send you in your Christmas box right? what wig did she come with? looking cute. take good care of her. hotty.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:congrats she is a cutie.
Fuck yeah she is!
AirDollPlushDoll wrote:looks like that is the wig I send you in your Christmas box right? what wig did she come with?
You know the answer to that one already ;)
AirDollPlushDoll wrote:looking cute. take good care of her. hotty.
I will. As a matter of fact... this song will describe it succinctly:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Candy8teen
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Candy8teen »

Fuck yeah :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
Attachments
GTA5 Sexy glitch.jpg
GTA5 Sexy glitch.jpg (65.58 KiB) Viewed 3530 times

Higgsbason
Ex-Member

Post by Higgsbason »

BootLoop wrote:.
TRS-80 CoCo 3 DECB Welcome Madelyn.png

That is amazing! I first learned to program on a Trash-80. I am really, really impressed that you have that machine. That is worth much money dude.
Cheerzo!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Higgsbason wrote:That is amazing! I first learned to program on a Trash-80. I am really, really impressed that you have that machine. That is worth much money dude.
Cheerzo!
Me too. First computer ever. I had the 1 first with just ECB... but then adulthood struck... someone gave me a 128K 3 with a Drive 0 FD-502 and the controller required to work with a CoCo 3. There is a huge difference in those controllers. That is WHY the drive and the controller pak has to be purchased separately. The CoCo 3 cannot supply the required voltage the controller pak needs and if you want to stick it in a CoCo 3, you need a MPI [Multi-Pak Interface], MacGuyver together an external power supply, or cough up the money to your friendly [*cough*yeah right*cough*] neighborhood Rat Shack for the controller. Now even though Radio Shack now claims they're going back to their "roots" which is an epic FAIL, people now know them as either "Best Buy Wannabe Boutique" or a store where you can buy a cell phone and yes, walk out with that cell phone and probably paid too much for it... :roll:

That aside, that screenshot was taken in MESS from my own ROMs. My CoCo 3 is in storage. Sometimes I want to take it out and try DriveWire on it... in which I have a crude Ethernet interface someone whipped up for me to emulate a modem at 9600 bps in my SERIAL I/O port and I SSH into my Ubuntu box with that thing... and then at my "bootloop2dope@thejuggadolls-org:~$" prompt, launch lynx and I have a sweet ANSI terminal surfing the web on a computer released in the 1980s. Someone on the TRS-80 / Color Computer group on Facebook of which I am a member of actually modified that software (it runs on OS-9, but it doesn't drop me at an "OS9:" prompt) that if any picture on a webpage is found, there will be a "link" that even though I'm running Lynx on my Ubuntu box which does not show pictures, but will call wget on my box to download it, convert it to a format compatible with the CoCo 3's palette, page off to another OS-9 page and display it, all with a stroke of the ENTER and BREAK keys... (ENTER "clicks" the link. "BREAK" is a standard OS-9 function to switch between 64K memory pages. In [D]ECB, that halts the program execution... but if you don't want to show "BREAK IN 1337" you insert a line saying something like "1 ON BRK GOTO 31337" which will cleanly end treating the BREAK key as an ESC key. Of course, the ON BRK/ON ERR GOTO statement is CoCo 3-only...)

The Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer: 1981-1991 Keep on Running. RadioShack may not sell you any more (not even selling Plug-N-Play systems like someone did with the Atari 2600 and the like), but keep on running. The Motorola 6809 was the best choice for CPU for you.

And yeah, a TRS-80 Color Computer 3, just the computer alone, no extras besides what came in the box, it should go for no more than $100 on eBay with shipping, depending on condition. There is a place in Minnesota, Cloud-9 Technology, sells CoCo 3's, in two condition levels, Level A is near-mint, Level B is running, just cosmetically flawed but runs perfectly nonetheless. B 3's are about $70. A 3's are $100. Now throw in a disk drive, an MPI, and all that, now that is extra cash needing to be laid out.

But, I think Madelyn is wanting the spotlight here... even though Jenny and Maddie would let me talk for hours about the TRS-80 Color Computer here, but Madelyn needs the attention here too...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

OK, Madelyn, one last CoCo thing before I relinquish the topic focus back to you...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/drivewireserver

That is the one for the full DriveWire. You need Java to run it, but as much as I hate Java (IMHO, it's the WORST language ever but the Android needs it for app development... XBMC uses Python which is easier to learn... why force that mess on us? :roll: ), but it's serviceable and it is what I use to SSH into my Buntu box to access TDF and others (For Facebook, I have to use https://m.facebook.com , the WAP-enabled version, to access it on the CoCo) to surf the Web...

Oh, the picture conversion is done "server-side" on my Ubuntu box using a GIMP palette created by John Linville, a CoCo graphics guru. GIMP is not launched per se, it runs as a background child process without launching the full GIMP program, silently converts the graphic to the CoCo's 256x192 resolution, 64 colors, and yes, if I was seeing someone's new doll with that, it does lose a LOT of detail, but it does show. Then the CoCo XTerm Emulator (it doesn't launch ANY program that needs X, though) calls the picture to be downloaded and then stores it in a folder in case it needs to be downloaded again on my Ubuntu box, and then does a quick page swap to display it full screen. (Of course, I get a "Press BREAK to return to http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=52618", for example, prompt for seven seconds to remind me of OS-9's page swapping and that I don't need to reach over to hit the Reset button, while pressing CTRL and ALT, type DOS all over again and resume my session all over again.)

As a matter of fact, this is one of the pictures I retrieved while surfing on my CoCo 3 a while back, my old mannequin, Jessica.
Since it did use OS-9, but the script I made used DECB naming to keep compatibility with DECB programs...
Since it did use OS-9, but the script I made used DECB naming to keep compatibility with DECB programs...
FIRSTPIC-JPG.jpg (17.06 KiB) Viewed 3475 times
(The slash gets changed to a dash on my computer but is changed to a slash when it gets transferred and the final extension is cut off too.)

OK, Madelyn, it's all you now, babe. You too, Jennifer. ♥
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS