www.wmdolls.com

Blowjob fence of 10 girls

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Blowjob fence of 10 girls

Post by mannequin man »

Bigbuttlover wrote:
daaf wrote:Hi saw this on ebay in female mannequin section, store is called display fashion in New Jersey U.S check em out they have other stuff too.
That's exactly the one I already have. I just rotated her arms differently.
she's Beautiful, nice outfit. I want one. MM.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

The blowjob fence concept is excellent! You are giving me so much ideas! Keep posting your upgrade!

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

What are you doing with all the fiberglass heads you are cutting off? I'm always looking for extra heads as my mannequins all have interchangeable head option I build into them...

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

Sooo is this thread dead in the water, been along time since anythings been posted here, and no replys to my questions....shame as this was something really awesome!!!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Fiberglass guy wrote:What are you doing with all the fiberglass heads you are cutting off? I'm always looking for extra heads as my mannequins all have interchangeable head option I build into them...
I threw mine away, so can't help you.
My Doll Album is here!

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

DAMN! Oh well I threw out an entire MQ that I now regret, I do MAJOR conversions and need heads and arms legs all the time, sadly manufacturers don't sell "parts" also sucks that these oral heads are no longer being made as I would have jumped on them as they are cheaper than what I pay for fiberglass busts, If you ever come across and heads (ooh that sounds bad) message me as I'm always in need of them!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Fiberglass guy wrote:DAMN! Oh well I threw out an entire MQ that I now regret, I do MAJOR conversions and need heads and arms legs all the time, sadly manufacturers don't sell "parts" also sucks that these oral heads are no longer being made as I would have jumped on them as they are cheaper than what I pay for fiberglass busts, If you ever come across and heads (ooh that sounds bad) message me as I'm always in need of them!
Will keep an eye out for you.

I debated for quite a while whether to throw that fiberglass head out or not. Sorry.

Bigbuttlover did a lot more head conversions than I, hopefully he chimes in soon with good news for you.
My Doll Album is here!

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

I know! I'd rather buy from him instead of paying a ton for a bust on Amazon or elsewhere...This is my most recent head swap! Is nice but damn head was almost 70 bucks, is on the "eva" mannequin made famous by Mannequin Fan! Hoping to buy another body but would love head options!
DSCF1063.JPG
DSCF1063.JPG (73.5 KiB) Viewed 3998 times

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Fiberglass guy wrote:This is my most recent head swap! Is nice but damn head was almost 70 bucks, is on the "eva" mannequin made famous by Mannequin Fan!
Damn, gotta love mature women with braces. Did those come with the head, or did you add them?

Great concept, BTW. :glou:

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Bigbuttlover wrote:Ok, she is definitely dark-skinned. I think you might be in luck here. This mannequin may be just perfect for her:

http://onlymannequins.com/pages/Female-Sitting-LZM2.php

The only problem is that you will either have to stand on a platform or sit on a very high chair to get a blowjob from her. I've had this experience already and it works. You can also make her sit on the floor and then you place a bench in front of her. I've tried that too, and it works.
Damn... I got a mannequin like her... Mondo MSH-7M (AFAIK, discontinued because I can't seem to find her anywhere online, not even http://www.mondomannequins.com, but she's probably either a Judy or Maggie), whole thread about her: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=70686.....
KIMG0013.JPG
KIMG0013.JPG (432.37 KiB) Viewed 3677 times
Jaime is her name.

I'm more interested in vaginal sex with mine... but Backdoor seems the way to go with her... because the way her head and body are...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I know next to nothing about mannequins but have had my interest piqued recently. I'm curious about Jaime and mannequins like her, I understand that the arms are detachable, can they be rotated or moved or even attached at a different angle or are they always resting in her lap?
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Amazing i knew novelcos were lovely. Nice mods here to your m.q and brovo on the fence. Very creative
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

demvids

Post by demvids »

What's the story on novelleco, is the product coming back, any news, I really want 2 brand new ones

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

demvids wrote:What's the story on novelleco, is the product coming back, any news, I really want 2 brand new ones
Have not seen them or heard anything from them for years now.

Last I heard he was working on a full doll.

But he sold the heads at cost I think, so probably went out of business.

He is a member here at TDF

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/memberli ... e&u=262875

Hasn't logged in for 3 years, since Thu Sep 04, 2014
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Novelleco vanished about the same time Realdoll/Phoenix introduced the Boy Toy Lite, which had a very similar open mouth head design.

I always thought there might be a connection...
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS