www.wmdolls.com

Tools for modifying MQ's

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Tools for modifying MQ's

Post by MannequinFan »

UseBothHands wrote:No I don't have access to a 3d printer. But my next door neighbor has one.

Thats a really good mod. Is she difficult to use?
The kneeling mannequins are going to be mainly doggy position which works pretty well.
However I made that mod for sale so I didn't actually use it with the Fleshlight installed.
BTW, That particular MQ is a big girl. If you like petite that won't be it.

The Eva4 is a much nicer MQ but I'm not sure if you can get one where you are.

UseBothHands
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by UseBothHands »

She's the one I'm after MQF. The bigger the better. Do you still have the mod for sale? or do you print one off? could you Tell me her bra size. Just to get an idea of the size of her breasts. Also her clothes size.

Thanks.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

UseBothHands wrote:She's the one I'm after MQF. The bigger the better. Do you still have the mod for sale? or do you print one off? could you Tell me her bra size. Just to get an idea of the size of her breasts. Also her clothes size.

Thanks.
It may be a while before I can get to it, but yes I could print the mod for you.
I'm thinking of selling my two MQs (Fiona and Eva) but shipping a full size MQ to Europe would be way too expensive.

Here are the measurements given on the Roxy Display website. No idea what the bra size would be.

Bust: 37.5"
Waist: 25"
Hip: 39"
Foot: 9"
Height: 3' 10"

UseBothHands
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by UseBothHands »

I will give you a shout when I'm ready to have one printed and when you have the time. Could you give me a rough estimate of how much the mod will be.

INFORMATIONS