www.wmdolls.com

I unboxed giovanna today

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

I unboxed giovanna today

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

After a long night and some sleep , i found myself having some free time this afternoon, I figured it was time to assess my mannequin. I found a free corner of the spare bedroom and i started putting her together. Once i had her together, I was like Omg she is taller then i though she definitely 5'11'' to 6' tall . but that's OK I'm 6'2. Anyways I have to tell you the wig that came with her is a total pain in the ass ,but i will get it straighten out. Once I had the hair looking half way decent. I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pics. Then the weirdest thing happen , i got within a intimate distance from her and wrapped my arms around her waist and looked in her eyes , next thing i know was was very hot and i wanted to drop her on the bed right then.
Anyways I didn't have any clothes for her so I ran around the corner to Walmart, I figured some nice panties and a top would be nice, before i left I looked on the box and saw #7 so i figured that was her size. Now I have to tell you all, that i was very uncomfortable in the women's department its not a place I frequent at walmart. In addition I'm a 50+ year old with grey hair and readers. So I kind of stick out like a turd in a punch bowl to quote a movie. anyways so I got my cell phone out and and wondered near the panties all the time looking at my cell phone. once there i looked up and found what was was looking for. I m a quick grab and moved to the main isle, on the way to the self check out i spotted what looked like a size 7 tank top. I snatched it up fast and made my way threw the self checkout.
I got home and rushed right to Giovanna I put on the tank top and it was to big , so i looked on the box again and read with my glasses on it said Style #7 not size 7. Sheez i had a big grey moment there but it worked out the tank top looked more like a tight dress on her and i though she was smoking hot in it. So did some more pics with her in the top/dress. Anyways to make a long story short. I find that anytime I'm in the room with her I get all hot. Im going to have to mod her soon cause i want her. oh a note here, she got pissed at me a little cause I said how did a Brazilian girl wind up with a Asian girl's ass, lol . anyways here the pics .
Attachments
SDC10080.JPG
SDC10080.JPG (2.41 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10078.JPG
SDC10078.JPG (2.43 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10076.JPG
SDC10076.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10079.JPG
SDC10079.JPG (2.46 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10074.JPG
SDC10074.JPG (2.45 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10072.JPG
SDC10072.JPG (2.43 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10066.JPG
SDC10066.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 2829 times
SDC10067.JPG
SDC10067.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 2829 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I unboxed giovanna today

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

:haha4:

Great story. I lmao when you read size 7 and headed to Walmart. Did you get size 7 panties also? Bit large I guess.

The tank top dress looks great though! Glad that worked out for you.

She's gorgeous by the way. Congrats!

Good luck with your mods, hope you have tons of fun with her!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Hell of a body with amazing breasts.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

thanks KS and Puma uma, i hope to start modifications soon. I'm still in the planning stages with mods. Although one thing I'm kinda working on is making her interactive with my Ai Bliss program. I'm trying the figure out voice recognition works on the computer so i don't have to type to her. I can just talk using a bluetooth head set. and she answer back through a bluetooth watch speaker I found on amazon.
As for the mods i'm thinking about is to make her more like a Ball and joint doll that way she will be more flexible , Does anyone have any post with making that comversion. if so i would love to see it.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Damn she's purdy! Smokin' body too. :P
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Max50

Post by Max50 »

A nice little project indeed, and Giovanna looks stunning!

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

thanks cyberdoll and max50, Yes i think Giovanna was a lucky find , i searched weeks on about every mannequin site online, but nothing tickled my fancy. So i decided to narrow my search to finding one that was local. My search started with Craigslist but i saw nothing i liked, then i changed to a secondary location on craigslist and spotted a ad and and when i got to the Giovanna's picture I said "there's my Girl".
Ive continued to look at online sites but i haven't seen one that looks like her, I know shes not one of a kind cause the guy i got it from had lots of them in box's . I'm just hoping when i do modifications i don't screw her up

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Diddo on 'She's a Hottie ! may i ask who was her creator ? i seen a lady similar to her awhile back, but different arm poses. Roxy maybe ? anyway, nice big tata's & looks like she has quite a rump on her as well !...have fun !
MM

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

Hi mannequin man,
I been trying to track her down online to see where she came from but i havent had any luck finding her. The only info i have is that she was made in china and the box was printed P958# Plastic Brazilian Pant Form. There is one that is similar i found and that was Amt but the arms are different and the pose is slightly different . Here is the link. http://www.amt-mannequins.com/mannequin ... -jennifer/

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Tank tops have made nice mini-dresses for my dolls in the past. Your Giovanna has the same head as my Kristen does. They are so pretty! Giovanna, the name, immediately reminds me of one of my favorite plays of all time: Maurice Maeterlinck's "Monna Vanna".

hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

hi narcissus,
yes i noticed that the other day, that kristen and giovanna had the same head. I have been studying both your mannequins for mod tips. I would love to convert giovanna to a pose-albe some day . but for now I going to start with simple things, like nipples , keeping wigs and heads on , and basically every current joint. any time i handle her she just falls apart. any idea's to keep her together better?

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

hiddenagenda84 wrote:any idea's to keep her together better?
I tried a corset to keep my Kristen together better at her waist connection, tight tights that can be pulled up there can help some, anything tight that goes reaches up to around that area, jeans, etc. may help. I think MannequinFan used rare earth magnets. See his mod thread(s). I have only begun to look at his work, but he's probably the go to person for any type of modification. My Kristen is plastic, too. She's super loose around her waist area, I have to be gentle with her, or she shifts and moves around all the time, but what I said helps some on her.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Those are some deadly weapons she has there. Very pretty mq.

I love the face. My delores has that face .stunning
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Hello hiddenagenda84.

Giovanna will be interesting and a fun project to watch.

INFORMATIONS