www.wmdolls.com

Why I turned to dolls for satisfaction.

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Why I turned to dolls for satisfaction.

Post by deadpringle »

Greetings everyone! Hope you all ate until you passed out! :D

I figure everyone here has a story, and has possibly posted it at one time or another, and so I thought I should post mine. Plus, I wanted to post something a bit more personal for those who maybe are feeling a bit lonely this holiday season especially those who are single and have no women in their lives.

This post is oriented towards newcomers and potential newcomers to the doll scene, who perhaps still are not quite comfortable with, or still feel a little silly about the idea of having sex with dolls, and enjoying their companionship.

When I was about 7 years old, I was fascinated with Barbie dolls. I used to sneak into my sister's bedroom, and undress them, just so I could see their naughty bits. I have always been a very sexually oriented person, and I am still wired this way to this very day. From a very early age, I was fascinated with sex, and women's bodies, and today I'm still obsessed with the female form.

I was always a very shy person in my youth. I never dated. Talking to women was a terrifying experience. It's sad because there were occasions where women had actually flatly told me that they wanted me in one fashion or another, and I had no idea how to proceed, or what to do about it. I can count about 25 individual opportunities to have sex with attractive women, which didn't happen because I was ill-equipped to know what to do.

I spent the entirety of my youth alone, and early on, I sank into a depression, and on one occasion, I very nearly commited suicide (luckily the safety was on, on my Marlin 336), and afterwards, I never built up the courage to try again. Part of the issue was I had very caring, though oppressive, bible-thumping parents who let me experience virutally nothing in life. I hid in my room, did nothing but play video games, while my life raced past by. Other kids around me all did the normal things kids do, while I just sat in the dark, staring at a screen, wringing a gamepad, wishing God would just mercifully end my life.

Towards the end of my college career, I began studying martial arts. I slowly started to find my confidence, and eventually, I fought my way out of my depression. I stopped worrying about what other people thought about me, and I started truly living my life on my own terms for the first time. BTW, please don't be stupid like I was. Don't try to fight something like depression alone. Get help. I was a fool, and I engaged in a battle that I very nearly lost. I was in so much pain for so long, I'm frankly surprised that I'm still here sometimes.

So, with my depression behind me, and my future ahead of me, things were, for a change, good. But I was still alone. I was still unable to meet anyone. I wasn't terrified of women anymore. In fact, women were actually quite fond of me, seeing as how I was in awesome shape from the martial arts, and I had an overall sunny disposition. But, I still just didn't get women. I didn't know how to talk to them. However, I wanted to have sex, and lots of it.

Suddenly, for some reason, one evening, I decided I was going to go to a strip club, "just to see" what it would be like to be in the same room as a naked woman. I think it was around 1995. My first experience at the club was awesome. My first lap dance was from a beautiful asian woman in a very skimpy schoolgirl outfit. Metallica was playing in the background, and after a few hot lap dances, we started talking, and continued to talk for about 2 hours. You know, it's weird, but for the first time in my life, I felt "normal". I felt like I was just like everyone else. I can't explain it any other way than that. I started going back to the club regularly every weekend, just to hang out, have a beer or two, and talk to any of the girls that might happen my way. It was fun. Genuinely fun. But I still wasn't getting any. :P

During this time, around 1996 IIRC, I found information on the "Real Doll". I nearly split my zipper when my browser loaded my first picture of one. She was beautiful. I wanted one, but at the time, even though back then they were around $1500, that was still way too much money for me to spend on anything. But from that moment on, I saw dolls and mannequins quite differently than I ever had before.

So, fast foward a bit. I have about three strip clubs at which I regularly hang out: Bourbon Street Circus, Le Girls, and Tiffany's (now known as "Christie's Cabaret" due to a lawsuit from the jeweler for the name rights). I had a number of friends who are strippers, and some who are bouncers and bartenders who work at these places. They became almost like "Cheers" hangouts for me. If my regular complement of friends were busy on Friday or Saturday evening, I had someplace I could go, have fun, hang out with sexy women, and guys who were a wealth of information for how to get girls into the sack.

Soon afterwards, I met my wife. We have two beautiful daughters for whom I would walk through fire. My wife and I have been married for 14 years now. She's a kind person, and she's a good mom. I do love her, and she is good to me. However, she's just not any good in bed. We're just not very compatible sexually. We both have very different ideas as to what sex should be.

So, I started wondering, "maybe I should have an affair". I mean, at that point I had a pretty good idea about how to talk to women, and I shouldn't have had any problem meeting other women discretely, and being married had given me a serious edge on what to say and how to say it. Hell, there's about a dozen websites that exist for this very purpose. But, then I started thinking, no, I'm not going to do this. There's just too many negatives that will result from it, and if I ever did anything to hurt my daughters, I would feel like the most awful person on planet Earth.

So, what's a man to do? I revisted the Real Doll.

"What?! $5000.00??!! Are you fucking kidding me??!!"

After a bit more research, I got it. I understood why the prices were so much higher. Because the quality was about 100x higher. But, I couldn't spend that kind of money at that time.

Shortly after that, I found this forum. "Huh? You mean, Real Doll isn't the only option out there?"

That was around 2012. Then, for a couple of years, my focus changed to other things for awhile. We moved into a new home. I got promoted at my job. Lots of things happened. About three weeks ago, I once again happened upon this forum, and started doing research again, to find a way to satisfy my sexual needs. Then I found this section of the forum that I hadn't noticed before - Mannequins.

Not only did I find that mannequins had nearly just as much sexual appeal as the silicone dolls, but they were quite a bit cheaper as well - and a lot less intimidating for a first-timer. On top of that, I've always found outercourse to be quite erotic. So, I took the leap, and now I have two beautiful ladies with whom I have had an absolute blast. I love them.

So, now that you know a bit more about me personally, let me tell you why I am getting into the doll scene. It's very simple - I want to have access to all of the female bodies I want, and I want to be able to do anything that I want with them. That's the one thing I've always wanted more than anything. And now, thanks to the efforts of these doll manufacturers, and makers of "sexy" and "voluptuous" mannequins, I can have that one thing.

You see, there's a problem with many women today. Now, granted, I'm not against women having equal rights as men. I'm all for equal pay for equal work, etc. But I greatly dislike feminism. Feminism seems to have taught many women that men are obligated to give them the moon and the universe in which it exists to get any kind of affection or appreciation, rather than just appreciate a person for who they are. My wife is included in this demographic.

When I used to hang out with the strippers, bartenders, and bouncers at "Le Girls" (a full nude strip club), my buddy Mike (a bartender at the club) told me a couple of things when I was in my late twenties that has stuck with me to this day, and made EVERYTHING clear about why it's so hard to find a good woman:
--
"The most expensive whore you can fuck is the one you marry."
"Most women these days think their pussies are gold plated, and they will try to manipulate you into doing nearly anything for just a look."

Today, many women view sex as a commodity - something to be traded for something they want. As a result, men who pursue such women are forced to engage in head games, and neither party can ever say what they truly think or feel. It's a form of manipulation when you get right down to it. Personally, I refuse to have any part of this nonsense. If the wife wants sex, she knows where I live. Otherwise, I've got better things to do.

Which brings us to dolls. I'm starting with building a whole harem of mannequins, and then I will begin my quest for a few high-end silicone dolls to complete it. This of course will happen within the span of years, but it will still be a fun ride. As far as my wife is concerned, she's just going to have to accept it. If she doesn't like it, then tough. She can do what she wants. I'm tired of not having *MY* needs met. So far, she really doesn't seem to mind the mannequins. We'll have to see what she thinks about the silicone dolls when it comes to that.

With mannequins and dolls, I can look, touch, have sex with, and do anything I want, without playing stupid head games, or having to be someone I'm not in order to try to satisfy someone else's pathetic little "trade agreement." I can dress them how *I* want them to dress. I can pose them how *I* want to pose them (most of the "sexy" mannequin variety are already conveniently posed for you *grin*).

As men, we joke about how much we wish women would just shut up and suck our cocks. But is this *really* *ONLY* a joke? I don't think so. I think most men are like me. We fantasize about having a woman who is willing to satisfy every physical desire we can possibly have. Dolls are the perfect supplement for this very thing, and when this little detail of our psyche is taken care of, we can focus on being better people overall in our everyday lives.

So go for it! If you have the finances, jump in, and buy that doll you've been drooling over. Name her. Let her pleasure you the way YOU want, and don't feel silly for forming a bond with her. It's only natural to do so, even if it's an inanimate doll. And the bond you'll have is powerful, and genuine.

Don't be afraid of what other people will think. I honestly think that this kind of thing will wind up being mainstream within the next decade. People who would mock and ridicule this kind of thing are people who would rather deny their own natural impulses rather than be honest with themselves and allow themselves to be happy. As we used to say in the 90's when I was in college, "Don't be that guy."

I'll never go back to being doll-less. Ever. I will enjoy myself and indulge myself this way until the day I croak.

So, if you've read all of this drivel of mine, you're probably wondering, "what's your point?"

My point is, you can hang out with strippers like I did. You can get tons of great practical advice on how to get women in the sack, and you may even succeed in doing so. You can get married, and presumably have access to a warm body. But no matter what, you will *NEVER* get the same sexual satisfaction out of another person consistently and at any time you want it that you can get out of a doll.

I'm turning to dolls, because dolls will give me a level of satisfaction that a real woman never could. So, if you're single, woman-less, sex-less, and you have an inclination to join the ranks of doll lovers like us, you are *NOT* weird. You are not perverted (though I am :D). You are not a deviant. You are not pathetic. You are not ridiculous, and you most certainly are NOT psycho. You have simply already realized something that took me about 20 years to realize. You're ahead of the game, now get off that bench and get yourself a girl worthy of your affection.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Why I turned to dolls for satisfaction.

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW Mate...great read and thanks for the typing effort...look totally get you and they cost a lot less than the 600 grand my ex wife stung me for and she was having the bloody affair when I was working butt of away....a doll will never do that...so you got my vote everytime...keep us posted as you can tell a great story!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Thanks for that,deadpringle! im sure a lot of us can relate, i certainly do. I could have have a doll harem of realdolls by now, the years,money i spent nightclubbing and strip joints,parlours. dating agencys, even relationships with real girls. :roll: VIVA LA DOLL! :D

pageophile

Post by pageophile »

I very much appreciate your sharing that deadpringle. For me it's been a long road getting to this point. Been single more often than not in my life. There have been plenty of women and sexual adventures but nothing ever worked out longer than a year or so. I can be a difficult person to deal with at times by my own admission, rather opinionated and strong willed.

My last relationship ended badly. She's still in my life because we raise a wonderful child together. You can imagine dating gets more complicated being a single dad. Add in my personality and it gets a whole lot messier. While I did date for a while it just got to be a little much. It was next to impossible to find someone on the same page, just want to have a little fun and enjoy life. Either they wanted to get super serious or were complete flakes.

In the end I just readjusted my life. Threw myself into work, raising my daughter and getting closer with my friends. I've got a great life but the female sexy/cuddling part is lacking. A buddy recently suggested looking into sex toys and next thing you know here I am. Was always attracted to sexy dolls and the like growing up. Like deadpringle I always thought the only real doll option was RealDolls or the cheapie inflatable units. WOW was I wrong, a little web surfing and then finding these forums was really eye opening.

So many options now, so much to learn and find out. Needless to say I'm excited and have placed an order for a TBD and a deposit on another doll. Looking forward to sharing a bit of my life with a doll that expects nothing from me other than to be treated "properly".

Thank gents for running this forum and contributing.
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi deadpringle, thanks for your story :)

If you want to find out what some others brought to dolls, have a look here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=44977

And about women, please don't generalize (Rule 3b of our Rules of Conduct).

:glou:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi Nescio50,

Thank you for the guidance. I apologize if I had offended anyone with my original post. It was not my intention. I'll make a conscious effort to show more tact going forward.

I've edited the original post to soften my point a bit more, to convey my intentional meaning more closely. I value any further feedback you may have.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Excellent post, deadpringle. This is the first usage I've seen of the word "outercourse." I like it also and have wondered what it was called. Dolls don't mind it, but female humans usually do.

I also agree that dolls will be mainstream in the near future. For comparison, 50 years ago it was common for someone to have the same job all his adult working life. Now we live in an era in which we have to continually develop new skills as technology eliminates old jobs. Similarly, as some women have become accustomed to using their sexuality to get though life, the technologies of dollmaking and communication on the internet offer new options for sexual expression.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

MarchHare

Post by MarchHare »

Nice post deadpringle.
Thanks for sharing the events in your life and your thoughts on dolls in your personal life.
In my own life, I've never been able to have a relationship last more than a few years. I never regretted spending time with women, only the ones I wound up marrying.
Used to think that there was something decidedly wrong with me until doing a bit of research and self examination.
Two of the books that helped me the most were:
"How I Found Freedom in an Un-free World". Probably out of print now.
"Men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus."
Eventually came to the conclusion that the pioneers who wrote these books were pretty much on track. And I, could take it or leave it.
There was really not much wrong with the women that I had been with. They were just being who they were.
It was the way that I was packaged. That was the problem to be dealt with.
So- I left it.
Doing my own thing now, and better for it.
As far as dolls being the mainstream? I really don't know. What I do know is that dolls as human companionship have been around a long time.
Back in the day, some men going to sea for a long period used to bring with them what was called a Dutch wife. Probably not near as good looking as the "plushies" that we have today.
So- they have been with us in the past and will probably be with us for a long time in the future.
Cheers! :glou:

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Hello deadpringle and TDF,

I'm a long time lurker,and will probably remain that way due to my shyness. But your post really hit home with me and I felt compelled to comment. You openness is appreciated. The statement about never getting the same satisfaction consistently from a person than you will with a doll,you put into words exactly how I feel!!!! Without getting into too much detail,I have a male MQ that I have been with for 2years( I'm female). Guys I had been with were on the conservative side,I'll leave it at that. So,my mannequin has filled the gaps in more ways than one:)
Thanks for your post,it made my night!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi Catsoup074,

I'm glad you and the others liked the post, and that my post was at least worth a look. I'd like to get to know everyone here a little better, and I figured the best way to do this was to let you all know a bit more about me.

I think it's great that there are ladies out there who have joined in on the fun. :) There's absolutely nothing wrong with being shy. I think every single person here can understand perfectly. However, I hope you feel free to share your thoughts and feelings on this forum as well. We'd all love to hear all about your perfect guy! I have a hard time keeping quiet about my two special ladies. :D

BTW, I hope my post didn't seem too anti-female. It certainly wasn't meant to be. Was mainly trying to convey a male perspective. There's probably quite a few women out there who can say similar things about the men they've experienced. :)

To everyone who replied, thank you all so much for you kind comments, and for sharing your own experiences. You guys are just awesome, and I thank each and every one of you for welcoming me into your community.

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Hey deadpringle,
Not anti- female at all to me. It interests me to know how and why people choose dolls. I think it's a " people " thing,not so much one gender over the other! Soon I might elaborate on my guy,still a little nervous. Like to know more about your girls.

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

NAILED IT! Pretty much the same way here, married once for 8 years, didn't work, crazy artist introvert hard to find a decent companion....no problem with or getting women (have GF now) but sometimes just like to be by myself, well almost...And I had a blast at the clubs!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Catsoup074 wrote:Hello deadpringle and TDF,

I'm a long time lurker,and will probably remain that way due to my shyness. But your post really hit home with me and I felt compelled to comment. You openness is appreciated. The statement about never getting the same satisfaction consistently from a person than you will with a doll,you put into words exactly how I feel!!!! Without getting into too much detail,I have a male MQ that I have been with for 2years( I'm female). Guys I had been with were on the conservative side,I'll leave it at that. So,my mannequin has filled the gaps in more ways than one:)
Thanks for your post,it made my night!
Welcome Catsoup074. Congrats on the decision to post after long time lurking. We'd like to see photos of your MQ when you are ready. No need to be shy here.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi Catsoup074,

I posted a little while ago about my first two girls, Lisa and Jessica. You can find this post here:
--
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=57626

Lisa is athletic. She tends to be reserved and quiet, but she likes a good time just the same. :)

Jessica is an exotic dancer, who works mostly at upper-class establishments. She's educated and proper in mixed company, but she's pretty naughty when we're alone. *grin*

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi Fiberglass guy,

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean about the artistic side. I'm that way too. I feel driven towards drawing female characters. Male characters are just boring. Just big lugs covered in muscle with angry looks on their faces. :) Women are much more interesting to draw. Lots of curves, and subtle expressions on their faces with which to work.

Then I have my technical side. I've been a computer geek since I was 7 years old, and I've been a UNIX geek since I was in college. I spend some of my free time hacking and tinkering with code and scripts, as well as messing around with digital audio and video. My college years were spent mostly working with 3D animation.

So, I tend to be a bit introverted due to my artistic tendencies, and due to my left-brained-ness (that's probably not a real word), my ability to relate to most people is hampered. Not quite a magical combination for socializing with women. ;)

INFORMATIONS