www.wmdolls.com

Looking for Brittany "Brock" Nawfel mannequin twin. :)

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Looking for Brittany "Brock" Nawfel mannequin twin. :)

Post by deadpringle »

Greetings folks!

Okay, so, there is a video by Five Finger Death Punch for a song called "Under And Over It", which features a *stunning* girl in it by the name of Brittany Nawfel (aka "Brock"). If you're curious, here is a link to the video on youtube if anyone is curious:
--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLk75fFXqH4

NOTE: You can get some brief glimpses of her at 0:20, 0:26, 0:53, 0:56, 1:10 (shake that ass!), and 1:38

Better yet, here's a site for her modeling services:
--
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1704243

I've been looking for a mannquin that closely resembles her as much as possible, but alas, no luck. Do any of you perhaps know of a mannequin model which resembles her as closely as possible? I'm still looking, so if anyone else is also possibly interested, I'll post my results if I find anything.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Looking for Brittany "Brock" Nawfel mannequin twin. :)

Post by MannequinFan »

I think you'll probably have a hard time finding an exact match, but perhaps with the right makeup and wig the ACK series face may be close?
brittany-ACK.jpg
brittany-ACK.jpg (155.91 KiB) Viewed 3525 times
I have the ACK2 (my Sammie) and she's about the same height as Britanny (+/- 5'-7"), has long legs and a great ass. :razz:

Jagger17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looking fDor Brittany "Brock" Nawfel mannequin twin. :)

Post by Jagger17 »

hey deadpringle. i think i know a way you can get a 90 percent match . it might cost a bit more though. Find a body thats similiar to hers on a current mannequin. then go to this website called thatsmyface.com you can upload a regular picture of anybody and it gives you a 3D version of the picture . Usually they are scarily accurate and if you like you can then have them print out the face on a hard resin and you can attach it to the mannequin. I think the 3d version faces are 299 but man are they real looking. its called thatsmyface.com ... if you havent seen it yet trust me you will have fun uploading faces for free and seeing how they turn out.

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

that sounds real cool, little pricey but cool Would be easy to attach!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

That's a cool site Jagger! It would be awesome if the 3d data could be downloaded for use in a model.
FYI, those masks are printed with the Zcorp printer which uses a plaster powder material fused together in layers with adhesive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QP73uTJApw
It works almost the same as a 2d inkjet printer, except it sprays colored adhesive over the powder layers instead of ink. These are fairly fragile items, probably better suited to display as artwork than actual use.

Myself I'd rather spend about the same amount of $ a get a face generator program like FaceGen and be able to create and 3d print them myself with a more durable material like ABS plastic.
http://www.facegen.com/3dprint.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8S4eJE8N9g Either way, you still need to get a hold of a really good high res front and side photo of Brittany's face which might be a bit difficult to find.

Jagger17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jagger17 »

Mannequinfan ,.. i was always wondering what kind of machine they was using to do those masks at thatsmyface. You are the MAN! lol... i also looked into facegen. it would be great to 3d print them on plastic, but would the photo data be transfered in color to the plastic or would it just be a mold of the contours of the face printed? Basically im wondering if there is a affordable printer that can not only print the shape and dimensions of the face , but the actual visual colors and features onto the plastic. I LOVE TECHNOLOGY

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

The only printing tech I know of that can print in full color is the Zcorp and Mcor printers, both of which are extremely expensive commercial machines.
The Z printer in the YouTube costs about 75 grand I think, lol.

The ABS plastic prints can be easily sanded smooth and painted with ordinary acrylic paints.
This is a practice head I printed for Abby that's painted with a Blade Runner Pris makeup scheme...

Jagger17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jagger17 »

awesome info man! im looking into now getting something to print in the plastic. that head looks perfect! thanks again

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Jagger17 wrote:awesome info man! im looking into now getting something to print in the plastic. that head looks perfect! thanks again
Thanks Jagger, here's the printer I'm using if you're interested...
http://www.afinia.com/
Relatively inexpensive, easy to set up and use and very dependable.
I'll quit hijacking deadpringle's thread now.
:)

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Thanks everyone, for the replies. Some really good info here.

Brockrockcandy

Post by Brockrockcandy »

Hey this is Brittany Brock. Did you find what you were searching for ??

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Brockrockcandy wrote:Hey this is Brittany Brock. Did you find what you were searching for ??
Hi Brockrockcandy,

Welcome to TDF! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Forgive me for being skeptical, but considering my background in counter-hacking and network security, I don't readily accept online declaration of identity outright. :)

But to answer your question, unfortunately no, I have not. I guess there is no mold that can replicate such a beautiful example of a woman. :angel:

Brockrockcandy

Post by Brockrockcandy »

I completely understand your sceptic ism there are infinite amounts of fakes and posers on the web. But if it comforts you to prove that this is really me you may add me on Facebook (Brittany Brock Nawfel) and you may also email me directly at Brockrockcandy@gmail.com
I created a new ModelMayhem page too under the name BrockRockCandy if you would like to check it out. I am interested in helping you find what you need in order to make your doll perfect as to I am quite flattered that anyone would even want to !

INFORMATIONS