www.wmdolls.com

Annette - My mannequin

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Annette - My mannequin

Post by Cubiko »

I seem to have forgot to post the pics of my mannequin, Annette. Posted a few pics of her around the forum earlier but here´s some more.

About her, I believe she is a Chinese copy of higher quality European-made original. I bought her second hand and she has lived most of her life in some clothing shop somewhere (I hope). I mended her knees and face and did a complete sand-down and re-paint. I also covered her in 7 layers of PlastiDip clear rubber paint and 1 layer of PlastiDip glossifier. New permant make-up, a landing-strip of pubes (small cut hair from one of her wigs, dripped in clear super-glue and blew away the excess hair) and 2 sets of self-adhesive silicone nipples (1 "erect" and one "normal"). She has also been modified for accepting a Fleshlight masturbator and I have a couple of different ones for her. Sadly after I acquired a TPE doll she has only been sitting in her box in storage, but she´s quite sexy and in the right light and with some nice clothes she can be quite fun. She also has an attractive torso for those quickies where you don´t wanna bother with legs, arms and clothes :)

A few technical shots. Close up pictures of her face, torso, insert and pubes:

Then the rest, some have been posted before:

Just yell if you want more, I´ve taken a few pics of her during her time with me.

AndroidGenius

Re: Annette - My mannequin

Post by AndroidGenius »

Wow. Really great work. I'm sure many forum members would love to see as many pictures as you feel like posting.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Mandos Annette looks fantastic! Nice work! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing, I was beginning to think I was the only one posting in the mannequin forum.

I wish I had a dedicated shop that I could do more work with spray paint. Or at least a private outdoor area.
I'm curious, what does the glossifier do for the feel? Does it just make it more glossy or does it add any other qualities? I've used the Plastidip but it felt a little too rubbery/grabby to me.

Max50

Post by Max50 »

That's one nice mannequin, mandos. Great pictures!
Question: The second to last photo; Is that your TPE doll? I don't see any "limb lines", and she looks different in that respect.
Thanks for posting pics! :)

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

Max50 wrote:That's one nice mannequin, mandos. Great pictures!
Question: The second to last photo; Is that your TPE doll? I don't see any "limb lines", and she looks different in that respect.
The lines were photoshopped out in that photo.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Yell, yell, and yell some more, Annette is a beauty and I´d love to see a few more pics of her, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

MannequinFan wrote:Hey Mandos Annette looks fantastic! Nice work! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing, I was beginning to think I was the only one posting in the mannequin forum.

I wish I had a dedicated shop that I could do more work with spray paint. Or at least a private outdoor area.
I'm curious, what does the glossifier do for the feel? Does it just make it more glossy or does it add any other qualities? I've used the Plastidip but it felt a little too rubbery/grabby to me.
You never walk alone in here my friend :wink:

The glossifier adds glossiness (I guess you figurd that out tho, lol) but yeah it does also make the surface a little bit easier to work with, as it smooths things out making it a more even surface. The plastidip surface can be quite rough. There are a lot of clips on youtube where you can see people putting on everything from one to four or more coats of the glossifier, mostly on car rims. It's where I found the product, putting it on the rims of my car.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Max50 wrote:That's one nice mannequin, mandos. Great pictures!
Thank you :D As mentioned, the lines were photoshopped out on that specific picture for the photo contest here on TDF. None of the other images have been photoshoped.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Annette is a beautiful girl mandos, and those are impressive modifications you've made. That's a nice skin tone.

Thanks for sharing photos. :)

Slew

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Great photo shoot

gyxile
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gyxile »

Brilliant,you have done a great job restoring her and making the enhancements

allensu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by allensu »

What is her hip size? I don't trust website, could you please measure it for me?

Also, may I have a picture of her leg when she lay down, face up with difference angle?

thank a lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

JC79

Post by JC79 »

Impressive work Mandos! She's a beauty!

JC79

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

allensu wrote:What is her hip size? I don't trust website, could you please measure it for me?

Also, may I have a picture of her leg when she lay down, face up with difference angle?

thank a lot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi allensu,
I don't want to detract from Mandos's thread, but I had the same mannequin and just recently modified and sold it here on TDF.
I didn't get a hip measurement, but I can tell you she's a big girl. The 39" hip circumference is probably pretty close.
Both of the legs on the new MQ can be turned about 90 degrees and then they will come off as shown on the right photo...

Here is the sale thread and the mod thread if you want more info...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=55827
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=55214

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks MF. I got my girl in storage so I can't take any measurements either, but for panties (I like them small) I can fit medium to small (34/36) on her. XS (30/32) is troublesome. As for pants it's not worth it unless it's a pair of very stretchy leggings. As for her size, she is big, but overall big so she doesn't look fat or "plus size" in any way. If one was to stand her up I bet she would be 6' tall, it not taller. Her head is a bit on the small size tho, not sure why.

Edit: I'll dig out some more photos from the archive and put up for your viewing pleasure :)

INFORMATIONS