realsexdoll.com

Brand new to this stuff

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Brand new to this stuff

Post by AnonViking »

Well you've come to the right place for advise.

Sadly $500 doesn't get you very far. But if you're willing to spend slightly more ($1500 ish) u could get something fairly adequate.

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

Sounds like you are in my same situation! Kinda...im stuck in Small town South GA - in the bible belt...only a few people know about my doll ownership and most are not from my area.

countryboy1871
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by countryboy1871 »

I wish I could because my wife found a doll she really liked for about $3000 but I only make a firefighters wage and in small town isn't much but I like what I do. I've been told to go to a site (roxy's) for a good price but we're both undecided about us getting a used doll. We're both wondering how clean can they really get these dolls.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I understand your feelings about purchasing a used doll but how clean are we as humans? We let dogs lick our faces. :D I'd wait and save up to buy something you'll be happy with.

How realistic does your wife want the doll to be? You might consider a fabric doll like Textile Doll.

http://www.textiledoll.com/en/gallery

PM them for prices. I think they run around $750+.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

countryboy1871
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by countryboy1871 »

I know that we want her to at least loom half human lol. My wife has access to this account so I'll have her get on here later for better details but I do know that the fabric dolls would not work for us unfortunately. I do know that she found a used doll that she like and I was happy with as well but still can't get passed that fact that she's used. She looks in good shape up the last thing we need is a doll that could impact our health

countryboy1871
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by countryboy1871 »

I finally got the link you provided to load (I'm having to use my phone) and I have never seen those before and they look a lot better than the other fabric dolls we've seen. We're going to have to reach these but they look like a possibility.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

For $1800 I ordered one of these: http://www.wmdolls.com/en/productView.asp?id=2 She is scheduled to be here on Fri :D I'm really excited!! I know it's more than your budget allows, but there's nothing wrong with saving a little bit and getting what you want.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

countryboy1871
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by countryboy1871 »

Congrats. I didn't do a lot of reading on those but from the pictures she seems a little shorter than I expected.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

I've heard nothing but good reviews about her. One of our members here is 6'2" and he says she seems a good size for him. I will let you know what she is like after she arrives. :glou:
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

siliken wrote:Welcome to the forum.

This is just my opinion but if I were you I'd get the house first then the doll. Because for $500 you aren't going to get much. For 4X that you can get an almost full size TPE doll that is amazingly realistic and 10x better in every way than what you'll find for $500. They are newer and have some bugs yet so if you'd wait a year or two you can save some money, better financial position, better on the house and the dolls will be even better than they are now (they are like computers - always improving). I guess this is more advice than you asked for sorry :mrgreen: but that's what I'd do.
I think this is very sound advice. The most realistic dolls for lovemaking, that are fully-articulated and also are the least expensive, are the TPE dolls from WMdolls, ORdoll, or YLdoll. Currently they range in height from 4'1" to 5'4". Obviously the larger the doll is, the more expensive it is. Weight can be an issue as well. The 5'4" doll from WMdolls weighs about 70lbs, so often people will choose a scaled-down doll to lower the weight. As siliken said, TPE dolls are fairly new and are improving at a good rate, so waiting a little is not a bad idea. Plus it gives you time to read up on the pros and cons of different doll types and manufacturers. Good luck on your search and thanks for being a firefighter. :thumbs_up:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

All very very good advice above.

WM, YL and OR are getting better and better and better and for the price are brilliant.

However in the For Sale section there's a Black Dahlia within not a lot more beyond your budget and my escapades with a similar doll in the summer were invigorating.

Ladies can find dolls a laugh

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

countryboy1871
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by countryboy1871 »

We're glad we joined because of all the advice we've been getting and being able to see all the different types of products

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Japanese, European and American inflatables are under that range and can be modded to extend their lifespan!

OR

Here's a way to get more money!

First have a policeman shoot someone unjustly and then watch the chaos ensue! Once you town is ablaze and looters are everywhere you can aimlessly roam the streets in between putting out fires and find loose cash and then demand more for risking your life since your town is a mess!!

:evilbat:

But, yeah..

Charlotte was one-hundred snaps and the bones and stuffing were cheap!

You also may consider hugging pillows, which are inexpensive and have tons of cute characters to choose from!

Good fortune with your pursuit of happiness!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

countryboy1871
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by countryboy1871 »

.......Um okay

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

countryboy1871 wrote:.......Um okay
8O ;-) I'm not sure that all that advice was intended to be wholly serious . . .

But I think that you're having to tackle the problem that perhaps you're looking for a toy lady to be as realistic as possible for the purposes of fantasy . . .

From time to time you will find a bargain used doll in the $1500 range - there was a DS168 recently (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=143 for DS) and these dolls . . . sparkle. They are versatile and can fulfill many fantasies.

These dolls are silicone - proper silicone that's meant to be fine for health . . . and exhuding a very very tiny amount of silicone oil they reject dirt, which can be wiped off, and "used" really is "enjoyed" as one doesn't "use" these dolls as expendable consumables to be abused and thrown away. These dolls are sufficiently wonderful to demand to be treated as toy people . . . and as their skin rejects all other stuff, any stuff that shouldn't be there is easily wiped, washed, disinfected and completely hygienic.

Another silicone make I rave about are PIBs http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=46 and there's one for sale at the moment that were I in the market I'd haggle on price on account of condition.

If one wants realism beyond an inflatababe (Cayenne and Kimmi Lovecock are rather good . . . http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5) or a cloth doll (I'm not greatly a Teddy Babe fan, although they have character for sure) that cloth doll recommended above seems great and a UK member has one . . . then sadly one has to jump that echelon of budget to the $1500-$2k level if you want to give TPE a miss.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS