Video

Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Re: Sweet Dee & MaDeeSab signed up to youtube

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day to all the Dudes and Dudettes in the TDFnation

Didja see our gorgeous Ally is the April Cover Doll. Dudeman put this video in Ally's special CD thread, but if you know me I like to put all our videos into this thread.

Apart from dance music, Ally also likes classical music, so we changed the instruments in Dee's tune to strings and came with something that Nikki says reminds her of "Game of Thrones" :roll:

So if you haven't seen or just want to see it again, here it is, our next video on our YT channel

Yo, later TDFnation
MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

=================================================
Our youtube channel and Thread
DuDee's album of his DownUnder Girls
Humans or Dolls. I Swing both ways!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi MaDee, excellent job again. I´m speechless, hmm, almost. :haha4: Ally, we all know that you love 2 dance. You look so cute with a backpack. The leopard dress was so gorgeous, but the skimpy see-through black dress barely covering the silver panties was dead-on! We love you, Ally. I hope there will be more trips to the outdoors for you in the future.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi MaDee, excellent job again. I´m speechless, hmm, almost. :haha4:
Hi Chris, I don't want to make you speechless or you wouldn't be able to leave one of your lovely comments. Ha Ha. Thanks

Our new video

I say "our" video, I mean me and DudeMan. The others all told us to grow up. Pff.... it was fun. Me and DM were laughing so much doing this we had tears coming out our eyes.

It's some vid and pics from Ally's Cover Doll shoot. We didn't have much video so we cut a few bars from the audio track and sped up the timing and filled the spaces with a few still pics. I think it works well. It's about a subject I'm well fond of. Ha Ha.

Enjoy "Ally's PPDP"

MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

G,day MaDeeSab
that's a beaut video mate I like the music too. Stone the crows you sheilas have got You Tube accounts now!
It's always beauty to see pics of lovely Ally I love the leopardy dress.
Well I've gotta be shootin' through now 'cus Mondoon has to go out.

Hooroo

Say a big G'day to all the girls and DudeMan

XXXXX
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

:haha4: Hi Ally, I almost peed in my pants laughing. I guess it´s the golden effect of those PPDP´s. Growing up? Why? Playing with my dolls is much more fun than with my ex-wife, as my dolls know that life is too short to take everything serious and that one of the most important things in life as in bed is having fun and playing around. It keep you fit and happy. And boy, Ally does look very fit and oh so happy!
Keep it going!
Chris

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

Hanna wrote:G,day MaDeeSab
that's a beaut video mate I like the music too. Stone the crows you sheilas have got You Tube accounts now!
It's always beauty to see pics of lovely Ally I love the leopardy dress.
Well I've gotta be shootin' through now 'cus Mondoon has to go out.

Hooroo

Say a big G'day to all the girls and DudeMan

XXXXX
G'day Hanna

We've had our channel for a while now. You can see it by clicking the youtube link in all our signatures. I have also made sure all the vids we put on our YT channel are posted in this thread just to keep some continuity as they all get posted in various other threads we have. That could be something to watch when you go for your surgeries. We all wish you the best for that and hope you have a quick recovery.

MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote::haha4: Hi Ally, I almost peed in my pants laughing. I guess it´s the golden effect of those PPDP´s. Growing up? Why? Playing with my dolls is much more fun than with my ex-wife, as my dolls know that life is too short to take everything serious and that one of the most important things in life as in bed is having fun and playing around. It keep you fit and happy. And boy, Ally does look very fit and oh so happy!
Keep it going!
Chris
Hi Chris

We sure had fun making this one. Well it was more like we were making fun of Ally. Don't worry, she did see the funny side. It was Ally that was flashing her PPDPs in the first place and we just ran with it. When she told us to "grow up" she was laughing when she said it just the same as Dee & Nikki. They all shook their heads and left us to it.

MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

naturdoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by naturdoll »

great videos. thank you :angel:

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

just watched the video. loved it. mostly i liked when she was playing with the little dolls. i never seen that before. i was pretty and sexxy at the same time.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

Last weekend we Premiered our latest video in CoverDoll. It's been a week so MaDee asked me to add it to this thread. She said that she will post some screenshots of how we made the video once she has got them sorted. (She's doing that now on the laptop now as I type this)

Looking at the analytics on youtube we noticed a lot of the viewers don't make it to the end which is a shame because they miss the better part of the video. That's our fault for making the build up a bit slow. If you do make it all the way, you get to laugh at Madee's joke about her own musical (in)ability 8O

Anyhoo, to keep the continuity of this thread, here's our latest vid.........

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

And the winner of the TDF Music Video Awards 2016 is (tata!) Dollie Jamm from famous director MaDee !!! :glou:

Chris

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

brigittes hubbie wrote:And the winner of the TDF Music Video Awards 2016 is (tata!) Dollie Jamm from famous director MaDee !!! :glou:

Chris
Thank you Chris, you are always so kind. :D

..♥♥♥..
MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

G'day TDFnation

Today I will give you a little run down on what went into making our [MV] Dollie Jamm. I'm sorry I took this long to do this, but when I saw only a few people have watched it all the way through I thought if they don't watch the whole video why would they want to know how it's made? Dudeman told me I would be doing it for the few that DID watch it all and I shouldn't disappoint them because of my own vanity ............. Geez Dude, maybe you should use your Yoda voice and say.... "Disappoint them you should not" (damn, I know he's right, wise man)

Anyhoo, for any music video you must first start with the music. We did this using what is called a DAW (Desktop Audio Workstation). The one we use is FL Studio. DM said it's come a long way since back in his day when he used have to record his jams onto cassette tapes through mics into the home stereo. (Huh, wise OLD man)

I'll try not to go into too much detail. :roll: So we plug Nikki's guitar into the 'putor and she plays it clean and we add all the effects like distortion and such after. Dee plays the MIDI keyboard into the DAW and we can change the instrument sound to whatever we want once recorded. We end up with a bunch of blocks which go on the timeline with the final setup looking like this and save it as an .mp3
1 Dollie Jamm TDF 41.jpg
1 Dollie Jamm TDF 41.jpg (510.24 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

This DAW has a plugin called ZGameEditor. It's what we used to make that psycodelic backgound. It uses 3 different effects blended together and produces an .MP4 the same length as the audio.

So now we have the audio and the background we need the musicians. We started with Nikki. Wow, she was so into this. We got a couple of shots to get the lighting right and she was air guitaring to her own singing of the tune, I won't say to herself 'cause she was LOUD.
2 Dollie Jamm TDF 53.jpg
2 Dollie Jamm TDF 53.jpg (340.93 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

Then of course we gave her the guitar.
3 Nikkis band_021 TDF.jpg
3 Nikkis band_021 TDF.jpg (368.88 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
4 Nikkis band_077 TDF.JPG
4 Nikkis band_077 TDF.JPG (384.39 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

With the the unevenness of the green screen we realised it would be best to remove the background in photoshop, this would make the Chroma Key more effective later in the video editor. The green screen was still easier to use than if we did it in front of the brick wall behind it. These are the last two pics with the BG cleaned up.
5 Nikkis band_021G.JPG
5 Nikkis band_021G.JPG (139.48 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
6 Nikkis band_077G TDF.JPG
6 Nikkis band_077G TDF.JPG (190.56 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

Then it was Dee and Ally's turn. You may notice some green reflection on the shiny black surface of Dee's keyboard and Ally's silver dress. In the video it looks good on Dee's keyboard because it looks like the backgound reflecting off it, although in reality it is showing through not reflecting. Ally's butt however becomes a little transparent as she passes by the keyboard. I probably shouldn't have said that. You may not have noticed if I didn't tell you.
7 Nikkis band_174 TDF.JPG
7 Nikkis band_174 TDF.JPG (449.4 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
8 Nikkis band_155 TDF.JPG
8 Nikkis band_155 TDF.JPG (360.56 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

And then, Ugh, my turn ...........Dude, do I have to put mine in? ......... really? ......... Grrrr! ....... I had trouble holding the ...... Dude, what is that? ........ Is that a drinking straw? WTF! ..... Anyhow, he sticky taped it to my hand! ........ Dude, a plastic drinking straw wouldn't make much noise on a metal triangle ........... aaahhhh! of course, that's the MaDeeMagic™
9 Nikkis band_205 TDF.jpg
9 Nikkis band_205 TDF.jpg (378.22 KiB) Viewed 3855 times

Now we have a bunch of pics all cleaned up, we put them into Animation Shop to create the GIFs. In this screenshot we just lined up a few different ones to show frame numbers and frame times in 1/100th second.
10 Dollie Jamm TDF 52.jpg
10 Dollie Jamm TDF 52.jpg (669.42 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

MaDeeSab
Doll
Doll

Post by MaDeeSab »

(continued)

Once you have the GIFs you put it all into the video editor. In this case it is Cyberlink PowerDirector. This screenshot shows it complete. It has the background video on line 1, three lines of GIFs, the "Titles line" with Dee's musicbox.mp3 under the end credits and the main audio .mp3 at the bottom.
11 Dollie Jamm TDF 42.jpg
11 Dollie Jamm TDF 42.jpg (605.43 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

All those green ticks on the thumbnails in the library indicates how many GIFs were used. We had to keep making new ones to fit the sound or else Nikki would strum at the wrong time or Dee and Ally wouldn't clap right. Their clapping in that end sequence was probably the hardest to get right.

The video lines work like layers in photoshop with line 1 being at the back and then line 2 in front, line 3 in front of that and 4 on top. If I stretch out the timeline I can show how here Ally is on line 2 and Dee on 3, so Ally is behind Dee.
12 Dollie Jamm TDF 45.jpg
12 Dollie Jamm TDF 45.jpg (678.54 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

As Ally dances to the side, I move her to line 4 so when she moves back to the centre she is now in front of Dee.
13 Dollie Jamm TDF 46.jpg
13 Dollie Jamm TDF 46.jpg (675.21 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

In the last sequence, Nikki must be front and centre so is on line 4 and Dee and Ally behind her on 2 and 3.
14 Dollie Jamm TDF 44.jpg
14 Dollie Jamm TDF 44.jpg (659.13 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

The next 3 pics show how the Picture in Picture Designer make the GIFs interact. The first is Nikki's PiP. She is full screen so you see in the settings that her X and Y setting is 0.500 which is dead centre and the scale is 1.000. The Chroma Key is checked to remove the green background. Having cleaned up the background to be one uniform colour gives a better result with the Chroma Key. You can increase the tolerance of the hue but that can affect what you want to keep if the background is messy.
15 Dollie Jamm TDF 47.jpg
15 Dollie Jamm TDF 47.jpg (553.77 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

Dee and Ally's PiP required a bit more work. The X and Y puts the centre of the pic where you want in on the screen and you need to reduce the scale at the beginning of the first GIF of the sequence. Next, set a new keyframe at the end of that GIF with the scale set slightly larger. On playback it gives the effect of them coming toward you. This sequence has 8 GIFs on each line, each line ending with a .jpg so each GIF starts with the same setting that the previous one ended with until the last one ends the same size as the .jpg is set at. Easy, right? 8O
16 Dollie Jamm TDF 48.jpg
16 Dollie Jamm TDF 48.jpg (548.22 KiB) Viewed 3853 times
17 Dollie Jamm TDF 49.jpg
17 Dollie Jamm TDF 49.jpg (551.75 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

Nikki's finger tapping sequence is done in a similar way, but in this case the scaling increases and decreases to give a zoom in and out effect. The Y setting has to change as you zoom in or Nikki's head would be cut off.
18 Dollie Jamm TDF 50.jpg
18 Dollie Jamm TDF 50.jpg (547.28 KiB) Viewed 3853 times
19 Dollie Jamm TDF 51.jpg
19 Dollie Jamm TDF 51.jpg (514.43 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

That's pretty much the main points in making this video. I hope you enjoyed this and it encourages you to give it a try. If you would like to know more, PM me or Dees Man or ask a question on this thread.

I don't need to tell you about my bit. That was just 3 frames with no zooming or special effects, just me and the triangle and a little MaDeeMagic™ ..... "TING"

..♥♥♥..
MaDee
..♥♥♥..
MaDee

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

G'day MaDee and Dudeman
Well we missed this video first time round but we've watched it completely now. Amazing. I don't think while watching it there is any idea of just how much work goes into it, unless you've done one. Hours and hours of work I would imagine, plus the learning curve on the software. Fantastic result though. The clapping sequence was very well done and Nikki's guitar work was very realistic.
Great video and lovely musicians. Thank DM for sharing your great work.

Hoo roo
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS